Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

don't mix between emotions and forex trading

rockstar

Yes this is true we do not need to mix emotion and forex trading doing just that will surely end you up in loss and can possible make you to loss your trading account within a short time interval of time .

So before you proceed always learn the basic thing that can bring you success

Mixing emotion with forex will never allow the trader to know what he is doing well yes that is true we do not need to mix our emotion with forex trading this is not so but you must learn how to control your emotion to be on the safe side

Yes controlling emotion is one of the hardest part which people need to overcome, even to some traders who spend lot of time in foreign exchange overcoming emotions ,control and don't mix it on trading still hard not to mention this kind of trader usually earn smaller and struggle to cover the loss.

Yes controlling emotion is one of the hardest part which people need to overcome, even to some traders who spend lot of time in foreign exchange overcoming emotions ,control and don't mix it on trading still hard not to mention this kind of trader usually earn smaller and struggle to cover the loss.

It’s definitely hard dear, but remembers if we overcome this tough phase then we will find everything getting easy, so we should not give up or feel tension, we should be calm and relaxed which should be enough to help us with controlling emotions.

Trading with emotion will only make us able to experience many losses, and therefore we need to minimize the emotions by having a good psychology. To be able to continue to practice good psychology then we can try to trade with little capital using first

• 2 weeks later...

The most successful person is who can separate his personal life and his work life, if we are able to do that then we will excel in both fields, but if we are unable to do that then we will obviously find things hard to manage. I believe we just need to be positive and don’t let emotions over take us.

Will good if amy trader they already having good habit in trading wth always trade with calm minds and they felt enjoy with their plan trading which they don't miix emotion and trading because often emotion become one reason why get fail in trading, we need to improve system with use calm minds and not use emotion

Will good if amy trader they already having good habit in trading wth always trade with calm minds and they felt enjoy with their plan trading which they don't miix emotion and trading because often emotion become one reason why get fail in trading, we need to improve system with use calm minds and not use emotion

Well when we think it carefully mix between emotions and forex trading is not a good idea, i don't oppose to use emotions but use it in the right time and just mixing it without know why it would turn like that is a very very wrong idea moreover you should able to control your emotions rather than forcing to mix it into foreign exchange which result we already know.

Well when we think it carefully mix between emotions and forex trading is not a good idea, i don't oppose to use emotions but use it in the right time and just mixing it without know why it would turn like that is a very very wrong idea moreover you should able to control your emotions rather than forcing to mix it into foreign exchange which result we already know.

I think if we can control our emotion hence we will can making plan trading with keep discipline with our risk management, but maybe each trader having own emotion and not all trader having good psychology trading and also proper analysis and this difference the cause of various result in their trader, and the end result will depending with how good they can determine right time to making entry and exit

Trading forex has to do with good emotions so that could impact both on trading. So I still practice my trading emotions to trading with using small capital in micro account provided by FBS

Trading forex has to do with good emotions

I think if we can control our emotion hence we will can making plan trading with keep discipline with our risk management, but maybe each trader having own emotion and not all trader having good psychology trading and also proper analysis and this difference the cause of various result in their trader, and the end result will depending with how good they can determine right time to making entry and exit

I agree with it but let me remind you it doesn't mean we should eliminate our emotions which is practically bad practice and impossible. Controlling emotions is needed but the method to master such thing requires different way. Depend on trader's view and behaviour it would be different but above those all a trader should have spirit or willingness to learn.

Traders dont need to mix between emotion and forex trading while we are trading we need to avoid emotion and similar fit so emotion is major contribution to part of our failure so its our respondsibilty to avoid it

Don't avoid emotions but regulate it or control it or trying to overcome it. If you avoid your emotions you won't be able to trade freely, it will restrain you to trade. Mixing emotions is the other thing to talk, but i don't recommend it just like what i said overcome, regulate or control it is the best way to deal with this emotiong thingy in foreign exchange.

We dont really need to mix the emotion with forex trading yes if you do that we stand a good and better chance to loss our money what we traders need here is that we must face some factor here and that is try to control our emotion as this can help us win

We do not need to mix emotion and forex trading as this two thing may be well disapointed if mix them together,forex trading is good but first the trader need to control his emotion to the least bear before trading.

Emotion will always come no matter how you try to control it

Many traders forget about that since it is not really easy to trade without involving emotions especially for newcomers. I did it several times and i am sure you all don't want to know the result. Mixing emotions and forex trading is one of my biggest regret , it should be separated into different thing by manage your own emotions.

As human nature, usually emotion will involved in trading, in my opinion here emotion split on two sorts emotion, bad emotion and good emotion, bad emotion like as over confident, greedy, too much fear, angry etc, while good emotion like as patience, discipline, always remain cool in trading, and as trader will good if they can maximize good emotion

Yes this is true we do not need to mix emotion with forex trading forex is one of the best business which we can do so to start trading you need the knowledge and skills to succeed in here so getting rid of your emotion is the first thing which you need to think of to become successful

Yes this is true we do not need to mix emotion with forex trading forex is one of the best business which we can do so to start trading you need the knowledge and skills to succeed in here so getting rid of your emotion is the first thing which you need to think of to become successful

Emotions and Trading should be separated to each other but it doesn't mean you can simply remove your own emotions to nothing. If you have a very high control of your emotions towards your trading for each result which may happen then controlling emotions won't be so a big issue, this could be done easily since you experienced enough but only if you have enough experience to control your own emotions.

if we are trading mixed with emotion but then it will not benefit us. Forex is a business that has a high risk and therefore, do not let us trading with emotion. we could try to trade with small capital had to learn to control emotions well

if we are trading mixed with emotion but then it will not benefit us. Forex is a business that has a high risk and therefore, do not let us trading with emotion. we could try to trade with small capital had to learn to control emotions well

It's better to control our emotions to keep ourselves concentrated in analyzing the price movement on our forex platform.

It's better to control our emotions to keep ourselves concentrated in analyzing the price movement on our forex platform.

Yes very much important to control our emotion in trading which as trader might they will faced with worst condition might suffering with successive loses and if they can't control emotion properly usually will leading them to become reckless and trade with higher risk taker