Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gangster and forex world

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if there is anything like gangster in the forex world but I know that anything is possible in this world. I'm sure there're are scammers every where that are trying to scam people from different internet business but I have not heard about this one for the first time. May be it is happening in some parts of the world.

• 3 weeks later...

gambling doesn't serve good result for sure. traders require to has good trading ability in order to predict the market outcome. the best decision come from best analysis. if traders has no good analytical skill, better they are not trade in live account. but take training first and make knowledge level improved.

Forex has come to be a business where the trader might worry less about such things like gangster or something because it is one place you simply need to verify your account if you must take a full advantage of the benefits it brings. Those who feel they got something to hide wouldn't have a way to prove their identity.

I truly feel legal people shouldn't be permitted to trade Forex To the explanation that earnings from Forex may very well be employed by them to assist their vicious routines. Possessing claimed which i commonly will not Believe it is straightforward to verify and seize a felony human being if He is investing Forex and earning kind it. 

big player agreed to control the market. they are open same position and thus, able to make the market move in very wide range. we are retail traders has no chance to fight against them. all we can do is riding the flow or following them in trade position. go against them will generate loss result only.

• 7 months later...

I agree that gangster or mafia can interrupt in foreign exchange, they could do that simply because of forex openess, the one who can avoid this or prevent this thing to happen is actually the government itself from that country, and in this case is JAPAN. They must catch those Yakuza who trying to "wash" their money.

• 1 month later...

You can relate it if you want, but to be honest if i am a gangster or mafia, i will use forex as the place to "wash" my money and make it clean. Forex is free and flexible anyone can enter as long as you have ID card, and you can easily manipulate ID card unless it is in well stricted countries.

You can relate it if you want, but to be honest if i am a gangster or mafia, i will use forex as the place to "wash" my money and make it clean. Forex is free and flexible anyone can enter as long as you have ID card, and you can easily manipulate ID card unless it is in well stricted countries.

How can they wash and clean their money? They can say that the money come from forex trading? What if the government agency who is checking on them ask for their trading history. They will still be questioned on were did they get their trading capital in the first place. In short they can try to do that but if any government agency want to check their account they can.

• 3 months later...

This is silly I have never heard of anything like that I mean what’s the connection of a gangster with Forex? Anyway I feel if we take it that way then some brokers are actually gangsters as they just try to steal our funds and make us lose heavily, I trade with world’s finest company OctaFX, it is a multiple purpose brokerage house with having excellent trading opportunity, but also provides affiliate program where we can earn just as much as one can do with trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Gangster or Mafia can play in foreign exchange, this business is neutral everyone can turn so called dirty money to clean money and this does not disturb me at all, as long as they don't do crime like hacking the feed or even manipulating the price with using cheap dirty trick( does not include manipulating with buy and selling a currency in big amount).

• 1 month later...

Gangster or Mafia can play in foreign exchange, this business is neutral everyone can turn so called dirty money to clean money and this does not disturb me at all, as long as they don't do crime like hacking the feed or even manipulating the price with using cheap dirty trick( does not include manipulating with buy and selling a currency in big amount).

Nah this is the problem with forex, it is a neutral business and not just neutral it is an open one, anyone can enter and exist, this is why forex can increase their profitability higher than ever. Gangster has chance but i see Mafia has more powers, only with strict rules from government that could lessening this issue.

Being a gangster or not has nothing to do with the business. Those who also feel they have that swag and want to be gangsters may have little or no reason to trade in Forex because they will end up gambling in it and it is even the more reason certain people lose from Forex and why some others find it difficult to excel in _it.

What Forex has to do with Gangster? It’s far above my head; I mean at least it’s silly with what people are coming up with. If we want to make anything from Forex then we need to shut down on such silly stuff, I do trading with proper way instead of discussing anything silly like this and thanks to Nova FX my broker, I am able to get full on education with their epic system, so it really works beautifully and allows me to be successful.

@myregister: I also do agree that gangster and forex world will exist, just like you said this forex is neutral anyone can going inside and make profit from it, we don't have anything to hold this kind of people so they can't enter it, maybe we can reduce but not eliminating it.

@upul: Anyone can enter forex and even someone can do money laundering there, you must know the right face of forex is open and neutral it is moving based on the demand and supply. So this is the key money laundering which make forex name seems bad but that is not.

Actually right Sidejob, it’s an angle that I hardly thought about and I am sure many will be same. Money laundering is indeed a major issue and this is one reason why we often find brokers strict in verification and another reason why plenty of companies are not allowing USA due to their tough rules and conditions. My verification was very simple with Nova FX; it was not easy but simple due to their highly active stuff, so I was well aware to what they exactly needed.

Because USA want their citizen to be feel safe about this scamming and nonsense brokers. But i don't see anything that makes much relation to gangster, money laundering that i am talking here is not like that, but more like taking money from someone illegally offline and then trade those money in online trading so it is like clean money.

@sidejob: Reducing it is easy but eliminate it is very hard or i can say nearly impossible. In a strict country such as Japan, South Korea, USA, or many from european countries that is for sure may reduce it greatly. In broker that we are using right now also using data verification as the way to counter this kind of money laundering isn't it?