Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How much money you want?

Tariq777

In forex trading, we can try to use small amount to start trading. Surely, do not forget to more improve our trading skills Demo account can be maximized to help us improve our trading skills from time to time.

yes, we can use a small capital to be trading well, for beginners are strongly advised to be trading with small capital first because that way we will be able to train the psychology of trading. In forex trading, the psychology is thing  important that needs to be trained

• 2 weeks later...

I have a plan to make enough money to spend and easy life. Also I want to make multiple trading account in which I trade quarterly, monthly and yearly basis.

If we want to get more money in forex, we need to know how to maximize our trading capital. We also need to understand market movement so we will know the way to earn more profit. We must be able to see the right moment to make order so we will earn more profit.

If we want to get more money in forex, we need to know how to maximize our trading capital. We also need to understand market movement so we will know the way to earn more profit. We must be able to see the right moment to make order so we will earn more profit.

Yes, we have indeed capital we need to maximize well. and trading skills we also have to increase so will allow us to trade with the maximum. That way we will be able to profit in forex trading. we can use a demo account to improve the ability of trading

• 4 months later...

I want as much as i want, or million or even billion. The more money i have the more chance i can grab from my trading which means more profit for sure. However reality is totally different from what i want just with hundreds dollar i should be feel happy and grateful but still trying to make profit from it.

• 1 month later...

Everyone has tendency to earn more and more and honestly, it is not possible for any human to stop asking for more, if we ask Bill Gates, he too will want more money, so that just sums up everything. I believe wishing for more is okay, as it’s in human’s nature, but we should never be mad for it or say greedy, as that way we might lose up what we already have collected, so that’s where we must be very careful or it could get pretty ugly. I want to earn more and that’s what I am able to do with help of OctaFX broker through their rebate program, I can earn 15 dollars per lot size even on losing trades, so that’s a source which I can gain without doing much.

@kim A dream of so many traders in this life including me to have easy life through forex. If i put that in my shoes then it means i must earn at least $5000 per month. With that much i can say i have better life not so rich but not even average life and i can sustain my life even without get profit for 2 months later.

• 3 months later...

for me I wish if I have 1 billion, but in fact Trading with Litle amount of money is also a good one for newbie ,because they wont have the skill as somebody that have been in trading for many years, so for newbie I will say having atleast 200$ in your trading ccount will help you achive something positively,if you know how to trade well

The most important is I can earn profit consistently in forex trading. If we are asked how much money we want, surely we want as much as possible. But there is risk in forex trading so small amount but consistently is the best one.

Yes this is better than loss, making profit consistently with forex will giving satisfaction because we can withdraw money and have more spirit again, although on monthly earning not in big number, but if any trader can gain regularly hence this is already good achievement.

If following minds maybe actually all trader they want making money as much as possible from forex, but because we have limited skill and also the market itself move dynamic, loss in forex also need as consideration

• 9 months later...

As Humans, it’s tough to put up a final figure out there, as we always want more and more, it’s obviously not bad, but we often go into wrong track, it’s something we need to avoid. I don’t think there is anything wrong in wishing for wanting more, but it’s wrong when we try to achieve it by short cuts, as that’s where everything wrong. I always desire for more, but it’s all to do with hard work and dedication and rise up the bar for my performance. I do it all nicely through OctaFX, as they are too good having like able conditions from lowest POSSIBLE spreads to high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection plus swap free account as well, I just love it.

• 1 month later...

As Humans, it’s tough to put up a final figure out there, as we always want more and more, it’s obviously not bad, but we often go into wrong track, it’s something we need to avoid. I don’t think there is anything wrong in wishing for wanting more, but it’s wrong when we try to achieve it by short cuts, as that’s where everything wrong. I always desire for more, but it’s all to do with hard work and dedication and rise up the bar for my performance. I do it all nicely through, as they are too good having like able conditions from lowest POSSIBLE spreads to high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection plus swap free account as well, I just love it.

in running and doing a business trading is a trader will be a lot of errors and deficiencies in the use of tools or targeting of capital, so many traders who lost money because of a trivial thing, so for a trader obliged choose a way that can be controlled well and easy to understand, so that every way and control we can do well and easily managed

People are greedy, no matter we earn any number of money, we are still going to want more and more from any work. So there is no end of earning money. But instead of money, we should focus on our skills and knowledge so that we can make good profit which can be helpful to our living.

Yes in fact actually all trader is greedy and never satisfied with their result and still want more, although today already reached target but they will try again on next day opportunity to making money again, but indeed not always as trader able making profit consistently here and forex trading is for education invrestment

Yes in fact actually all trader is greedy and never satisfied with their result and still want more, although today already reached target but they will try again on next day opportunity to making money again, but indeed not always as trader able making profit consistently here and forex trading is for education invrestment

many traders who suffered losses and carelessness in their trading, because not using methods and techniques that are good in the run, so that the way of thinking and discipline in trading his disturbed and result in overtrading because they can not control their greed, therefore we should be able to understand and learn how it works well

many traders who suffered losses and carelessness in their trading, because not using methods and techniques that are good in the run, so that the way of thinking and discipline in trading his disturbed and result in overtrading because they can not control their greed, therefore we should be able to understand and learn how it works well

Greedy in trading already become most reason why many trader fail only few day trading, as profesional trader they only take small risk in every single plan and they advice for newbie don't take high risk more than 2% in trading and we can trying to discipline with our plan that included about risk management and money management, if only having small capital then need only use smallest lot size

in the starting we have to accept  low profit from the forex work because its not easy to earn fastly in the forex work we have to gave proper time in the field then we got perfect skills about the working of the market its the best thing to do always learn the basic first to start forex

I don’t think we can ever be satisfied as it is in DNA of human. But at least, we should not try to be greedy as there is nothing wrong in being ambitious, but everything is wrong in being greedy. So we have to avoid greediness at any and every cost. I can do it all very fine under OctaFX, as they have low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, negative balance protection, swap free account and much more, it’s all truly spectacular.

• 2 weeks later...

The more the better. But guess one needs to control greed so that they don’t lose what they would have earned otherwise. I trade with FreshForex and they provide the right environment to trade profitably. I also don’t take much risk but leverage the excellent trading conditions of my broker together with their forex education, market analytics and trading contests. So it makes for good trading while being in control and regularly earning money. They even have luxuries like 30 USD per article scheme!

Actually as trader they want to get unlimited earning from forex business, might if any trader already having profit and wealthy like as mine of Bill Gates but they still want more because almost human having nature as greedy person, like as we today already making profit but we still want more and tomorrow will trying to increasing profit again

Actually as trader they want to get unlimited earning from forex business, might if any trader already having profit and wealthy like as mine of Bill Gates but they still want more because almost human having nature as greedy person, like as we today already making profit but we still want more and tomorrow will trying to increasing profit again

For trading I do not think it can be done easily. There is a process that must go through properly. that is why we need to learn and practice with a lot of good to be trading well and the maximum that can be obtained with consistent profits

indeed it would be easy if we already understand and manage their trade very well. therefore continue practicing as well as possible, and learn to understand the workings of his trade, so slowly we understand and manage his trade well

Therefore, we must be able to maximize the ability and efforts of our well to be easier for us to manage and control every way and understand the risks properly, because to be able to reap the benefits that we have to be more disciplined and risks is one of the obstacles that must be controlled in order be easy to achieve profits

Therefore, we must be able to maximize the ability and efforts of our well to be easier for us to manage and control every way and understand the risks properly, because to be able to reap the benefits that we have to be more disciplined and risks is one of the obstacles that must be controlled in order be easy to achieve profits

Actually forex trading is simple, we just need buy at low and sell at high, but not simpler because in fact not always if price on high then will down directly, sometime continue uptrend, forex market that very dynamic as trader need update analysis and always work with risk management plan, some expert suggested for newbie better thinking to saving first than boosting, and spent risk only 2% from all equity will giving more opportunity