Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Long term effects of scalping

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I trade forex and i do alot of scalping.

I want to know whether there is any long term effects of doing so.

this strategy can be used for long term,many traders earn a fortune through this and there will be no bad effects if you continue in a proper way.when you continue for long time you will only get better.so do that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The long term effects of scalping may or ,may not look good depending on the knowledge base of the trader. For the traders who have much experience, it can be a means to generate quick capital but in the long run, it becomes more and more difficult to place trades when the lots begin to increase.

• 4 weeks later...

After six months if you are a newbies I'm sure you have loss more than half of your capital if you are doing scalping. Because in long run in scalping alone you will going to loss money. Because scalping is about earning small pips like 10 to 20 dollars per trade. But problem is that we don't compute our loses in SL. What if you have three SL. How many TP trade do we need to breakeven?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think there will be any long term problems with scalping if you are wise about what you are doing. If you constantly make bad trades that result in huge losses that you can't afford, then you will have problems. You really have nothing to worry about with scalping as long as you do it wisely.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Well, you can make money in scalping and there are many who do scalp for the long term or that is all that they do in forex as they want to make quick money. There is nothing wrong with scalping. Its very risky but rewarding at the same time. You make quick fifty pips easily on every ten minutes so not bad for quick gain of money. I mean its easy gaining profit so why wouldn't' we want it ha. I think you can do short or long term as long as you control your risks and losses you should be ok. 

scalping require traders to have good mental strength because they are deal with fast market changes in small time frame. their heart will beat fast during trading. and long term impact probably will serve traders to get heart attack. better if traders take long term approach which require them to always keep calm in trading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Scalping does not have a long term effect. What the trader have to do is for him or her to be able to understand the forex trading market very well and also to be able to learn how to trade. It is when he or she is able to know about this thing that he or she can scalp and make profit from it.

• 2 months later...

Scalping doesn't have a long-term impact. What the trader really need to do is for her or him to find a way to comprehend the forex trading marketplace really properly and in addition in order to learn how to trade. It's when he or she is in a position to understand relating to this point that they can scalp and make income from it.

Scalping doesn't have a long-term impact. What the trader really need to do is for her or him to find a way to comprehend the forex trading marketplace really properly and in addition in order to learn how to trade. It's when he or she is in a position to understand relating to this point that they can scalp and make income from it.

of course their is. Even though scalping is a day trading strategy its has a long term impact. If you going to keep doing scalping each day theirs only two things going to happen to you. You will going to earn huge amount of money if you going to keep on earning or you going to get MC. Scalping if you get multiple loses can dilute your trading capital fast.

As far as I know, there is no long term effect of scalping. You just do what you know how to do best and make profit from scalping. Trading in Forex is about the knowledge of a particular form of trading and you are good to go. It's also about your ability to modify your strategy when need be.

• 4 months later...

Long term effect? As far as i know there is no such as long term effect for someone who did scalping, it is just different approach, but i ever heard that someone's getting impatient which i still cannot clarify yet, so i think this is just useless based rumours and keep sticking that with scalping there's no such as long term effect.