Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PTCbox - ptcbox.com

darwin

I too am member of this site, I joined it from Fusionmails not long ago, seem as it too is new site, I don't know it is paying or not therefore although still active but I don't active many, about some days once, rate is ok with 1 cent per click and you can have more 4 ads per day but most important, I need know, is it paying or not? because with almost PTC sites, it always is scam or closed early, I just try to reach pay out with 3 same sites but all have closed when I reach pay out and pending payment, I don't have anything from them for to now with many time active and click ads daily.

You can sure as this site is paying I am upgraded members and I get paid 20-30 dollars in just ever 4 days so this site is very well and zero loss guarantee make us love this site so much and I think It is not bad site at all.

I noticed and checked this site and I found out that there are many members of this ptcbox site get paid from already. I want to join this site now and I hope I am not too late to join on this program because I guess and I saw a lot of advertisement and people who are already into it and I guess I can not get more or referrals on this program now. But I will just give a try on this one.

By 31 August, instead of the current model which has no minimum ad guarantee, PtcBox will switch to a new model, in which there will be more ads with a "minimum ad guarantee" per day. With this change, the earning potential of both free members and upgraded members will increase.

Also adding personal multiplier to a custom membership will cost $10 instead of $5 because the number of PTCs/day will be much higher than what we offer currently and there will be a minimum guarantee.

If you are thinking of upgrading or adding additional multipliers to your current membership, our advice is to do it before the end of 31 August because this will give you a big advantage. You will benefit from the new "more and guaranteed PTC ads" model with the very high ratios of the old memberships.

If you are thinking of upgrading or adding additional multipliers to your current membership, our advice is to do it before the end of 31 August because this will give you a big advantage. You will benefit from the new "more and guaranteed PTC ads" model with the very high ratios of the old memberships.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to go for a lifetime membership, but I just upgraded my account with $45 selecting multipliers so that I earn $0.05 each click. Should be fairly easy to get my investment back, given that I seem to have 5-10 ads a day anyway, and if the amount of ads grows with the new systems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since the start of the new system i am getting consistent amount of ads and they are giving same rates which is really impressive. Today i have earned 0.025$ which is really good for a paid to click site, in neobux i need to click 25 ads to earn this, here i only have to click 5 ads, i prefer this then neobux. The site getting better and better.

I consider the site will be legit and go one for extended occasion given that even as a gratis member they are payment to pay at $2 payout. I believe the most outstanding option would be to go for silvery upgrade as you will be receiving no smallest amount payout here.

I believe the most outstanding option would be to go for silvery upgrade as you will be receiving no smallest amount payout here.

Not necessarily. As upgraded members have no minimum regardless of the level, it's best to think if one wants to earn with or without referrals. If you can't get many active refs, it's better to just purchase custom membership with extra tiers in your own clicks. I've upgraded so that I make $0.05 per click, and I make that $5 on weekly basis. I have the 5 free referrals from the upgrade, but only one of them is semi-active, and they're just free member so I don't really make anything out of them.

I have been clicking links on this website, and it's a normal earner, like any other website. So I am kind of curious whether it will last for long or not. Don't mind me but I can't just believe anyone out there posting their payment proof. I'll believe it only when I get paid, personally. By the way, the online reviews etc say its a pretty good PTC. Let's see what the outcome is.

I have been clicking links on this website, and it's a normal earner, like any other website. So I am kind of curious whether it will last for long or not. Don't mind me but I can't just believe anyone out there posting their payment proof. I'll believe it only when I get paid, personally. By the way, the online reviews etc say its a pretty good PTC. Let's see what the outcome is.

For me I earn from this site over than 260 dollars already in just 3 months only this site is very good and many advertisers work hard and get good result so I think it is very good site until now.

PTCBox is something between good and great earner, depending on how much you're willing to put effort to it. Sure, with basic free membership you're not getting anything out of it, but the same goes for all the other PTC's. And don't tell me that you can get few cents for free on BuxHosts -- who sees that useful?

@pinay: that is right i heard this issue in some GPT forums, it make this thing more worse i think the best way for admin to act as fast as possible because it will lead to panic, if admin have a lot of money in PP account then it will be bad i suggest admin to have some backup for this site, if not it will be their end

Yes, I have tried to request several days ago and then, I did not receive the payment instantly. I though that they are not instant but then, I realized after few days that they still did not made payments and I see that in their forum got problems also. Now the account of the admin paypal got limited.

@riddick: that is totally bad for many investors who already used paypal to invest their money here, but that is the risk i just hope that admin can make his paypal account back because with this thing happened i am not sure if they can survive for long time.

i just hope that admin can make his paypal account back because with this thing happened i am not sure if they can survive for long time.

I don't really think so, because when PP freezes account due to breach in T&C (PTC scheme) and most likely many chargebacks, the account will star limited with no possibility of getting it back.

Seems that PTCBox's PayPal has gotten their PP account limited, and thus has also removed Payza as payment option. Seems they're going down, admin has told everyone to dispute their membership payments. Sad, as it was a great service.

Another sad story for a ptc sites. I'm just wondering why will paypal goind to limit their account if they don't do something fishy. Neobux has been running for 5 years now more or less and its still running and paying and payza and paypal seems does not mind that neobux exist. I think ptcbox just don't want to be a legit ptc site. I think paypal find out that ptcbox admin is using fake ID or something when they get verified.

I've followed the ptc this before and I have been an active few days in this ptc site but I see this ptc provide little advertising to the standard member and the average value per click is low and I was bored to remain active on this site and I stop this activity because I felt it would take a long time to reach the minimum payout on these ptc