Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PTCbox - ptcbox.com

darwin

Just wondering if their someone in here who got paid already? I'm just wondering if you got paid in here if you still recommend that a new member like me going to be active in here or not? Actually I'm now a new member yet as I still don't join. I'm just thinking that I'm going to join this site and hope that I can earn little dollars in here.

@budalo, well you better start joining now cos you are missing out. Well not really haha. Yes I recommend you to join this site, because it is growing pretty quickly, and yes it is paying. I haven't be paid myself but I have a few friends who have. Don't worry you are not too late to join, it is impossible to be too late to join in a ptc. Its not like it is an hyip.

Yes, if anyone don't yet join this site, please try to join it early to work, this is very good site, it is paying out instant for all members and rate of it even higher than Neobux, if you upgrade member, you will earn very good here when you earn at least 5 cents day with this site, only about $1, you can ask to pay out via PP and AP, I too have had first payment not long ago

@budalo, well you better start joining now cos you are missing out. Well not really haha. Yes I recommend you to join this site, because it is growing pretty quickly, and yes it is paying. I haven't be paid myself but I have a few friends who have. Don't worry you are not too late to join, it is impossible to be too late to join in a ptc. Its not like it is an hyip.

talking about if they are paying, i can say they are paying members until now, same here i have been not paid by them too, but i will trying as the best as i can to reach minimum payout here, i will be stick as the standard members here first

For the whole day, I cannot access the site, Only 5 mintues ago the page was able to load, but still unable to log on because it is loading so slowly. and eventually timed me out. I thought they have upgraded servers to reduce the chance of DDOS attack. Are they experiencing another one?

talking about if they are paying, i can say they are paying members until now, same here i have been not paid by them too, but i will trying as the best as i can to reach minimum payout here, i will be stick as the standard members here first

Yes, it is correct, I too have had a first payment with this site and now, I believe it completely and activating daily to work with it. Oh, today, I too have had 7 ads with this site and earning 7 cents today, my balance is 30 cents in this time, I will active daily to reach to new payment limit, it is great when earning here

@xetang, glad to see you got your first payment? I now believe that the site is fully paying or will be pretty sustainable. I therefore plan not to cashout straight out but instead buy some referrals. But for a ptc like this, why are they always out of referrals? Or rather why have they not yet introduce your renting referral system?

@Insomnia, so far for the past 2 days its been fine for me. But earlier in the week I had the same problem you described. I think the site is just a bit unstable, probably because of the large number of visitors at the same time. However admin has taken note of this and upgrade again his server.

@Insomnia, well we will need to see what admin has to say about this. He said in the april newsletter that he is alrerady making an upgrade. Maybe they are doing it right now? and thats causing the server being unstable? If you would like I can send support ticket to them to tell them your situation.

Yes, it is correct, but I think that it sure too is by his Internet Connection, I still access and work normal with this site in this days without have any problem. For to now, I have had more 60 cents with this site, it is good when have more 5 ads per day with this site. I'm calculating to upgrade member for Referrals Custom, but I need study more about it and first I too must have more active referrals

I have now 1.2 dollars here. My referral is still active. And atleast it helps me to reach minimum here. I usually do visit the site as I usually see new ads here. And now I think I can have 5-10 ads per day now. If sooner they will have more than 10 ads then it is really profitable and fast to gain profit in upgrade here.

I don't have any problem about accessing with this site because it is loading very fast for per time that I open site to work, I think that sure be it don't be problem of maintain because if it is same, other members too must see this problem. I think that may be it is by connection of per member.

@riddick09 yes, i noticed that there are more ads here daily and thank God i'm no longer having issues accessing this site.

@xetang you are very lucky i guess you have a high-speed internet connection.

Is the PTSU aspect of this site already working? i tried clicking the link but it's empty.

@riddick09 yes, i noticed that there are more ads here daily and thank God i'm no longer having issues accessing this site.

@xetang you are very lucky i guess you have a high-speed internet connection.

Is the PTSU aspect of this site already working? i tried clicking the link but it's empty.

Really, my Internet Connection is not good because It is using with many computer, therefore speed is very slow, it is cause so that I can't play game in LuckyKoin, About this site, you too shouldn't worry before I'm too same as you about loading, you should reload it many times, I think that it will be ok, about ads, I think that you should open again this site about 4 hours per time, you will have new ads

I have had 2nd payment with this site some days ago, because I'm very busy therefore posted late payment proof here and this is my 2nd payment proof:

inbpvogxg4b8.jpg

For to now, I too have had more 10 cents with this site, I too planning to upgrade for next level with this site to earn more

Sale refs is ready. Admin trying to determine the price of each referral and the terms. PTSU is also ready but it will be tested with only 1 offer (32 countries at this time).

PtcBox has also many other features which haven't been announced yet. I hope that some of them will be announced soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Referrals are on sale now on the "Buy Referrals" page!

1.All referral packages include free Referral Replacement Tokens! You can use "Referral Replacement Tokens" to replace any referral which is not active. Inactive referrals will be flagged by the system in 10 days and a replacement icon will appear next to the inactive referral automatically.

2.Referrals will be placed in your downline in "3 days". Please be patient during this period.

3.All referrals which we are selling must show some activity before they are put up for sale.