Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PTCbox - ptcbox.com

darwin

@riddick09

Can you share your stats? Like if you are a standard member and how many dr or rr you have and how much do you earn in here? its seems you have some faith with this site and I see that you got paid and I'm thinking to join also right now. I'm just wondering do you think its still good to join right now? I joined 5 ptc this month and after two weeks all turn out to be a scam site so I'm little reserve in joining ptc again.

This site is good without any problem as You know if you are USA UK and CN you will get ads about 18-28 ads per days but You are in Asia you will get ads about 11-13 ads only I checks from I click everyday and If you are upgraded members minimum payout is staying at 0

I received a payment from them 2 days ago. Finally! it took me around 2 months to get 2 dollars as an ordinary member. Im glad I got it though at the end. But I don't know if I would continue clicking here in the future since the number of ads vary too much each day and their click rate isn't particularly high,

• 3 weeks later...

@riddick09 are you an upgraded member here? how many ads are clicking on average here? Initially when i resumed my activities here i am able to click around 5 to 6 ads in a day but lately i am just able to click around 3 to 4 ads here daily. I was planning to do a custom upgrade here to increase my click rate but i am now thinking twice since its either there was a decrease on the number of ads or i lost the rhythm in checking this site for available ads to click.

What i like about this site is that you can earn good money here per month if you are determined and serious because the site has many offers like Paid to click, paid to signup, adgrid, paid to read etc so it will be easier to reach minimum

I like this ptc site as it is legit & paying regularly to it's members. But earning per day by clicking ads is very low that is about 1.5 cents with fewer ads available to view. So, I can't request for a payout within a month. I am trying to get more referrals to get success working with this site.

PTCBox Tips!

Upgrading- Greatly increase your personal click earnings, by upgrading your personal earnings multiplier...Custom upgrade's Start as low as $5.00 for 12 months.

Best upgrade - upgrade your PEM = Personal Earnings Multipliers

19x $5.00 = $95.00. *So you can start earning 10 cents for every click and start earning pretty good money today. *Average $1.00 to $4.00 daily from your own clicks, depending on where you live.

PTC Advertisements - 50% of paid to click advertisements run out of clicks within 5-15 minutes, so check for ads often throughout the day to maximize your earnings!

Although, they are really trusted ptc, I don't want to invest yet in ptcbox or any ptc site. I will just going to have some funds in ptcbox while I'm quite bored posting. So far, this week I probably earning few cents per day since I usually get here 2-3 ads per day.

It is a trusted and paying site, the offers are quite satisfactory. But earning per day by clicking ads is very low that is about 1.5 cents with fewer ads available to view. I am trying to reach the second payment from this site.

I do agree and seeing proof of payments is a clear sign that this site is paying and paying good. I don't think its worth it to invest in here at all if you don't feel you going to earn but I really think this site is good to invest. I'm sure its not going to last like neobux but I'm sure with right combination of referrals and upgrades some how you can earn good amount of money in here.

No doubt it is really amazing paid to click site to earn and i am sure that this program will be online for many years since i have seen this site paying since 1 year and i am also a member in this site and made some cashouts before and still working here with good no of referrals . and i really suggest you to join this legit paid to click program .

• 2 weeks later...

I just spend money to this site alraedy about 165 dollars and for sure I get money back in some amounts 229 dollars this site is very well for make money and I make money about 4-5 dollars in this time because I can earn 10c per click and 10c per refferals It is so good.

• 2 weeks later...

I too am member of this site, I joined it from Fusionmails not long ago, seem as it too is new site, I don't know it is paying or not therefore although still active but I don't active many, about some days once, rate is ok with 1 cent per click and you can have more 4 ads per day but most important, I need know, is it paying or not? because with almost PTC sites, it always is scam or closed early, I just try to reach pay out with 3 same sites but all have closed when I reach pay out and pending payment, I don't have anything from them for to now with many time active and click ads daily.