Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PTCbox - ptcbox.com

darwin

as the day goes on this site become more popular , i see many of their advertisement in many other forum or people who offer refback for their downline but i wonder where is the forum? i do searching in their site but not found anything, it would be good if they added it, so member can interact each other

as the day goes on this site become more popular , i see many of their advertisement in many other forum or people who offer refback for their downline but i wonder where is the forum? i do searching in their site but not found anything, it would be good if they added it, so member can interact each other

You can the link of the forum when you login. It is stated in the homepage of the members area the forum link as well as the link of the payment proofs of the ptc site. Maybe, you are expecting to have the forum button in the other buttons but then they don't have it.

http://www.getpaidreview.com/forumdisplay.php?3-PtcBox

it seems they looks alike incrasebux LOL, well i see forum have alot of thread to discuss and i think this site already gained so much popularity, so i will consider to join in this site, and as the days goes on i see a lot of payment proof from them in many forums

it seems they looks alike incrasebux LOL

You must've either confused the sites or lost your glasses - they are like day and night!

PTCBox has strong force to run it on the background, and topped with their "zero loss guarantee" this would be the ideal PTC site to invest into. I have been meaning to start getting refs and invest in there, but still haven't actually taken the action. I think I soon shall however.

Wow, I did not noticed that they have custom upgrade here. Wherein you will able to have your own choices of upgrades like if you want to have multiplier for your clicks or your referrals clicks. Which both cost 5 dollars each. Not bad. But then I still encourage myself not to invest for the meantime.

• 2 weeks later...

@darwin, Thats a huge amunt considering that it is a new ptc. It shows that it is really growing very quickly.

Usually, I receive 4-5 ads per day and I check around 3-4 times per day. This morning I instantly saw 6 ads in front of me. And an hour later I checked again to find another ad. Shows that advertisers realise that this is a good site to promote their site. And good news for clickers as they can earn more than usual.

@darwin, Thats a huge amunt considering that it is a new ptc. It shows that it is really growing very quickly.

Well, they do have the background of MatrixMails since 2002, so many find it easy to trust such site.

I think I'm going to upgrade my PTCBox account for that $0.1 per own click, so while it's not that big earner, I'd be able to make some nice bank just alone. And maybe those free refs we're of some use, lol.

• Downvote 1

@pinay I havent looked into details about upgrades, but is it worth doing?

I know that one is able to earn 0.1 per click right? But if you have no referrals, would you still make a profit just by clicking on your own?

Oh yea, this site is also owned by the person who owns matrixmails. No wonder its growing so quickly. More than half of its members probably also member of matrixmail :)

@Insomnia. I just did some quick calculations. Free members earn $0.005 per click. upgraded (silver) earn 6 times that which is 3 cents per click. The upgrade cost 30 dollars, and it lasts for 1 year. This means that in 1 year you will need to click 1000 ads on your own in order to break even. I think one can potentially make a profit just by clicking on your own depending on the number of ads available each day. But it would be a boring and slow process. Not worth doing for a whole year just to make a small profit.

I just signed-up on this site. I'm still thinking if i will upgrade or not. Any feedback from those who got an upgrade?

@Pinay is the upgrade worth it even without referrals?

Actually, it depends on you what upgrade it will be for you. If you don't have referrals but wishing for the upgrade then probably you will try their custom upgrade which can have multiplier for the own clicks. Well, I don't think yet any upgrade in here. Since I don't have invest in PTC as of this moment.

@roddick, a custom upgrade? What does that involve. What I imagine a custom upgrade is that, you upgrade and you can choose how much to multiply for each of your own click, but then you decrease the number of referrals you are able to have or receive less from your referrals. Am I right in thinking like this? If there is something like this then that is actually quite convenient for members.

@roddick, a custom upgrade? What does that involve. What I imagine a custom upgrade is that, you upgrade and you can choose how much to multiply for each of your own click, but then you decrease the number of referrals you are able to have or receive less from your referrals. Am I right in thinking like this? If there is something like this then that is actually quite convenient for members.

Certainly, not on the bold phrase. It will not affect your referrals clicks. It will still the same as he wanted to have profitable to his own clicks so he might check for multiplier for only his clicks which will be 5 dollars per multiplier.

@riddick Oh i see, I just checked their upgrade page in detail. Some bits are quite hard to understand especially the ratio bit of the referral. But I got there at the end. I think 5 dollars per multiplier is really not profitable. It is actually very expensive and I don't think it is profitable if you choose custom upgrade. If anything silver upgrade is the best option.

It is actually very expensive and I don't think it is profitable if you choose custom upgrade. If anything silver upgrade is the best option.

It's the very same rates, only difference to pre-set memberships is that you can just set your own. If you only upgrade to the one I'm looking for (own clicks $0.1, no ref click changes), then that'd be $95/year. And given that there are usually 10+ ads throughout the day, then yes - that's profitable. Not extremely good since it's annual, but since no need to look out for refs, it's pretty nice.

@pinay but then I tried doing the custom. And in the custom upgrade, if you set the multiplier of your own click to 6 times, it costs 30 dollars for one month. This costs is the same as the silver upgrade. In the silver upgrade you get the 6x multiplier, plus other benefits from your rented referrals, but in custom you don't..

Have I understood the site right then?