darwin

01279958784606086813.jpg

Get Paid to click - Earn up to $0.10 per visit

Get Paid to sign up - Earn up to $100 for each offer

Get Paid to refer - Earn up to 0.5 cents per referral visit

Up to 6% for the signup offers completed by referrals

Up to 20% for the upgrades in your downline

Get 30 cents for every referral who reaches $3

Free members will earn 0.5 cents. Upgraded members will earn according to their membership type.

If you are a free member, you may request your payment once you reach $2.

Payments are made instantly.

Payments are made via Alertpay and Paypal.

NEW SITE FROM ADMIN MATRIXMAILS !!

Free registration, thank you:

PTCBOX - Get Paid to Click with PTCBox

PTC_BOX_468.gif

• 2 weeks later...

UNIQUE NEW FEATURE: Custom Membership Upgrades.

Besides the pre-made Silver, Gold and Platinum options, you can customize your own membership type according to your own needs. There are 1026 different combinations which can be created on the upgrade page.

All upgrades have "Zero Loss" guarantee and have a lot of bonuses including free referrals and advertising.

Zero Loss guaratee:

Example scenario:

You bought a membership which cost $50. Let's say you have earned $38 dollars after one year. Then $12 dollars will be credited back to your account to cover your potential loss!

All membership include no minimum payment! Custom memberships cost between $5 - $200

PTC BOX UK LIMITED sent you $0.40 USD

Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear,

Just thought you'd like to know PTC BOX UK LIMITED sent you $0.40 USD.

Note from PTC BOX UK LIMITED:

Good News! You have been paid by PtcBox. Kind Regards PtcBox.com

• 3 weeks later...

PtcBox is a registered company in United Kingdom under EU regulations.

This is a very secure opportunity which you rarely find in online marketing. This site is now in place after a significant investment both in effort and money. Choose one of the silver, gold , platinum or custom options. You will not risk even a single cent because of the "zero loss" guarantee . Even if you never tried investing and promoting a web site before, here is your best chance to give it a try without risk of any losses.

Yeah, that's what I am concerned

about. Matrixmails is a great site.I think this site is very legit because admin of this site is same person of admin of buxmatrix.If the website is

legit just post some payment proofs so that people will know that it is

legit.I just hope that the admin is

honest as mentioned above because it seems that this site can be lucrative for earnings. There are PTS offer stand the site mentions that its still in prelaunch mode.

• 2 weeks later...

My advice is to choose one of the silver, gold , platinum or custom options. You will not risk even a single cent because of the "zero loss" guarantee . Even if you never tried investing and promoting a web site before, here is your best chance to give it a try without risk of any losses.

I think the site will be legit and go one for long time since even as a free member they are offering to pay at $2 payout. I think the best option would be to go for silver upgrade since you will be getting no minimum payout here. I would have considered joining but I cannot afford to upgrade now.

• 2 weeks later...

PtcBox has a feature which allows advertisers to promote up to 100 sites by purchasing only one PTC campaign.

Unique tracking and administration options which cannot be found on any other site! Unique tracking and administration options which cannot be found on any other site!

Ability to pause/start your PTC campaign anytime you want.

Ability to start your PTC campaign with a certain amount per day and increase it daily.

The features shown above are just some examples which show and prove that PtcBox is currently one of the best PTC web sites in the world.

This program does not give the option to see how many people already join this program and no option to check payment proof what does this admin have to hide , program like this i don't trust because if you of to register to get the info that you need it not a good ptc site when compare to others that give that option.

• 2 weeks later...

Get paid already Date: 2/7/2012 3:52:31 AM Reference Number: 96BCA-00ECE-E3D57 Transaction type: Transfer Received From Name/Email: PtcBox

alertpay@ptcbox.com Current Status: Completed Amount: $1.00 USD Purchase Type: Service Shipping Details: Not Provided Details (optional): PTCBox-1370 AlertPay (1.00)

PtcBox Officially Launched - 2012-02-06

All major bugs fixed and PtcBox officially launched.

In the next days, Admin will activates Paid-to-Signup section and start to sell referrals.

Because the amount of referrals will be limited:

1- You will be notified 3 days in advance about the exact date.

2- Referrals will be sold in 2 different time zones.

I want to say that I don't believe it. Unless its come from a member that I feel honest. The reason I say this is that I don't know how long its take him to earn that much. so even though he earn in hundred of dollars we don't know the cercumstance on how it reach that much. But still its best if we check ptcbox in ptc investigation.

• 2 weeks later...

PP instant payment

Instant PP payments just enabled!

Now is Paypal and Alertpay payment instant!

A ver y good news. Anyway does it mean that in alertpay its also instant? Becuase you only say on your first post PP instant payment. or is AP instant already before PP become instant?

This only shows that ptcbox is getting stable and getting more and more active. As its can afford now to pay instant.

It is the one of best PTC without any doubt but you still must have some refferals for help you because IT is very important since you try to make some money in PTC siite you must spend some times to finding refferals.I have 3 refferals already and seem they are good clickers.

No doubt it is one of the very good elite program and i already joined this program but do to not sufficient time i never tried to work in this pTc site so i am unable to cashout there . i mostly forget the sites so it take more time for me to cashout in PTC programs .

No doubt it is one of the very good elite program and i already joined this program but do to not sufficient time i never tried to work in this pTc site so i am unable to cashout there . i mostly forget the sites so it take more time for me to cashout in PTC programs .

for now they are one of the elite site, which already gained a lot of reputation and until now it still gain some reputation from other clickers as i see they still advertise in so many other GPT forum or GPT site, and i also see some member that offer refback for thier upline which added this program

No need to tell about this program it is really a very legit paying pay to click site and paying to all the members since many day with out any complant till now and i hope it is in the Elite list now and here we can make a good referrals so that we can earn more . it will be very satisfying to make referrals in this programs rather than the other PTC sites which will be scam soon . its really wast of our work .

I'm really thinking about investing into this site, and I guess their zero loss guarantee is great! Maybe I'll just put myself a custom membership with that 0.10 per own click, and some little for refs, since I guess it's already starting to get hard to find refs for this site as it has such great backup via Matrix Mails that everyone really wants to join it. Fully upgrading only myself would mean $94 investment, but even with 10 ads daily it'd pay itself back (with few refs, even nicely) quite soon.