Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Online Forex Trading: Are You A Lion or a Cub?

we need to measuring our capability before jump trading in live account and handle real risk. we need to know whether we are knowledgeable enough or not to conduct analysis. the point is how to make profit. as far as we are able to generate profits, and its higher than losses. we can say that we are skilled as a trader.

Not bad to come as an intermediary between them because I can say I have long passed that level where them whole thing seem strange to me. These days, I really take the market as still a normal business that has potentials for either profit or loss for the trader.

• 2 weeks later...

We need to have the right trading knowledge and skill for us to be able to make profit know forex trading market. There are the ones that lose very much in forex and there are the ones that make profit. It is when the trader is able to work very hard that will be able to make profit from their trading.

the best is patient. open position when we see that market will give profit opportunity. and not open positions when market give no clarity and even give no opportunity to make profit. risk very high and manage it appropriately will reduce the chance to get high losses. and one way to manage the risk is by trade effective.

Getting to be a lion is the best trading personality because starting to be a loin suggests we patiently glimpse in advance to our prey and never ever get out of impacted individual as a result of truth trading forex also presents an entire whole lot to perform with staying consumer waits after the marketplaces gets into an awesome affliction.

• 1 year later...

I don’t really want to be a lion or a cub instead I believe that we should just work straight forward and that’s enough to bring huge amount of profits while if we do over try on anything then it’s just going to make use lose, so always put things straight forward instead of making them complicated with lion or cub type of mindset. I am also happy having Asia’s finest and one of the worldwide recognized company OctaFX, it helps me work easily!

In Forex, we all grow from goat, cub to lion because there is no way you will just grow to expert without first passing through the stage of smaller trader. You have to start small and grow until you get to the point where you need to get. If you just jump to success, then you will learn how to make it little. Everything starts small and with time, you will learn to grow it big.

In Forex, we all grow from goat, cub to lion because there is no way you will just grow to expert without first passing through the stage of smaller trader. You have to start small and grow until you get to the point where you need to get. If you just jump to success, then you will learn how to make it little. Everything starts small and with time, you will learn to grow it big.

You are particularly right. There is no one who just got to the head like that or who climbed to the top without hastles. Becoming spectacular is a process and learning how to do things right is something that also takes some time to come. If one doesn't think of how to make it gradually, then it will definitely be hard for the person to understand how to make it work.

• 1 month later...

I am definitely a lion, but I don’t think there are situations which allows me to be this all the time, so sometimes my lion mood turns into cub, it’s the challenge I don’t think many can handle. I have got it perfectly with OctaFX broker’s tiniest spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs, it helps me so much and that’s what allows me to be successful without having to face much difficulty at all while even their 24/5 support is what keeps on helping me.

• 1 month later...

Jeez, when it comes to this i think about it again is this useful? I mean lion or cub? That is just a view of something that was not going to change anything, to be exact no matter what you are you should think how to lowering the level of risk as much as possible so the opportunity to make a profit will also increase.

• 2 months later...

Well if someone want to be called as Lion rather than Cub they must have 2 set of things. First big capital or considered minimum big capital for big traders, and second have experiences, i'm sure a trader who has a lot of experiences may has expertise in all related skills to forex like risk management or accurate analysis.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

From what i see all forex traders start as Cub first. They will gradually grow stronger with the experience they get, it improves their ability to analyze the market and as the result behind this all is they become experienced traders which is able to earn constantly or achieve their economic freedom.

Forex business is risky business, and this market very fierce, because trend market move very dynamic and unpredictable, as trader might will losing their money in trading, and to making good profit in trading required good learning, and also to become success maybe required long years, if trader only treat forex as gambling usually will fail and can't longer life