Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

advice for newbies

katbatM

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My advice is that we keep on trading. I do know that a lot of newbies just going to end up losing some money in forex trading. But as long we are secure in making good money in forex trading I do see myself having more and more profit in here. My main goal and objective is very clear right now. I do know that I can master enough trading capital to make me a good earner in forex trading.

• 2 months later...

Focusing on what you have is a good way to keep making profit in forex. I know this is not an easy way to do while i can say easily and post it here, but your preserve is a good thing for your career in future, it also at the same time hone your skills.

Of couse. We must be focus when trading. We must know and understand that forex is not easy way to make money. We need to effort and we also must improve skills. The key to success in forex in ourselves. How we trade and how we effort.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Of couse. We must be focus when trading. We must know and understand that forex is not easy way to make money. We need to effort and we also must improve skills. The key to success in forex in ourselves. How we trade and how we effort.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

yes, in forex trading we need to focus because the focus will make us much less maximum forex trading with a very high risk. the risk that we need to focus so that the risk can be minimized by good. much learning is also indispensable

advice for newbie is to try to be disciplined in forex. Forex is a very lucrative business for all of us, but for the benefit of us not only need a forex trading skills are fine but we also need discipline in forex

Yes you are right that we need to be disciplined in forex trading and try to gain the opportunity which the brokers are giving us, we should not try to be just greedy but rather work hard in order to make somewhat of an earning from our trades.

One thing a newbie should know is that since he is lacking knowledge, there is the possibility that you know little or nothing about Forex and to that, always better for you to understand the need to work hard enough to get a better knowledge before trying the real account.

One thing a newbie should know is that since he is lacking knowledge, there is the possibility that you know little or nothing about Forex and to that, always better for you to understand the need to work hard enough to get a better knowledge before trying the real account.

whereas knowledge is very important because with the knowledge that we will be able to trade with the maximum, and therefore we should be able to increase our trading knowledge by joining the forex forum. forex forum is a means for us to continue to improve trading knowledge with good

@decub: They can try demo account if they want, because in that account newbie can try to learn, so making so many mistakes are not a big deal there and for sure trader will get more chance to make profit by their own, the other advice is keep trading and never loss make you fall.

demo account is the best place for us to learn trading properly. with a demo account we can learn trading comfortably. we will be able to learn trading with up without worrying at risk. if necessary we can also participate in the demo contest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Good advice for a newbie is a good learning well in a demo account first, with a demo account to practice trading we are well and comfortable. after that we can start trading with small capital used to train  trading psychology well

A newbie should increase interest in learning. It is learning that takes you through understanding and there is no way for you to better understand the market unless you are ever willing to learn how to trade and also to learn in a much better way too.

A newbie should increase interest in learning. It is learning that takes you through understanding and there is no way for you to better understand the market unless you are ever willing to learn how to trade and also to learn in a much better way too.

of course, we do need to learn the forex trading interest in this cause so that we will be able to increase our trading results. we can use a demo account to learn and practice trading. a successful trader is a trader who want to continue to learn and practice trading with good

Keep calm and also you must have long term plan for your overall career in forex. Like trying to accumulate equity in this month until you got around, because i think that target could motivate us. Aside from that you should be able to control emotion.

As a trader, we must try more control emotion. Management skills must be maximized as well as possible if we want to earn more profit with fund which we have. Our trading experience will teach us how to be better trader. And we also can hone trading skills with demo account

As a trader, we must try more control emotion. Management skills must be maximized as well as possible if we want to earn more profit with fund which we have. Our trading experience will teach us how to be better trader. And we also can hone trading skills with demo account

Experience is helpful for the trader can trade better. experience will be helpful in assisting traders to make a decision to buy or sell the better so that the influence of emotions will be minimized. based on my experience of trading in TICKMILL, traders who have experience and good psychology will get maximum results as shown by the trader who won the contest "Trader of The Month"

My advice is this. If you really interested to learn and earn in forex trading then buy forex trading book first. Later on you will become a successful trader. its take time but its worth it. I do know have big trading capital because of this and I am hoping that some day I will become a successful trader because of this also.

In forex trading every newbie trader must spend as much time as he/she can on gaining knowledge. Knowledge is the key to success in all the fields of life. Without having knowledge about any kind of business, we cannot gain success in it. Therefore as we all know that forex trading is a business full of risks. A newbie trader must have to focus on learning forex trading, before investing money in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Broker, i think many newbies overlook this issues. Not all brokers that you see which offering low minimum deposit and nice sum of bonus is one of the best broker you ever seen. I advise for newbie to always check the regulator first, see if that is work for you or not. Second and the last is make sure you use credibile payment processor and never or just seldom use those e-currency in trading, it would be safier and your money is well regulated also protected.

Broker, i think many newbies overlook this issues. Not all brokers that you see which offering low minimum deposit and nice sum of bonus is one of the best broker you ever seen. I advise for newbie to always check the regulator first, see if that is work for you or not. Second and the last is make sure you use credibile payment processor and never or just seldom use those e-currency in trading, it would be safier and your money is well regulated also protected.

That's why before we start trading with a broker, we look for information about brokers which offer low minimum deposit in forex. We can get this information if we want to active in forex forum.

That's why before we start trading with a broker, we look for information about brokers which offer low minimum deposit in forex. We can get this information if we want to active in forex forum.

yes choose a good broker is crucial in forex trading, by choosing a good broker will allow us to maximize our capital well. therefore we need to choose a broker to test the first broker to be used for trading. so will get the right broker

Yes, looking for what the broker offer is important, many websites that we could use as the place for that. Something like where is their office or their total spreads per currency is important things to measure for new trader, and don't forget regulation.