Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

advice for newbies

katbatM

Building a good strategy doesn't come in a day. For a trader to become a successful one, there is that underlying factor which must be patient. It is always right to cultivate the habit of remaining patient as it is the only way to make good success from the business.

That's true. Even though I'm trading for the last three years and half now I still do make constant improvements in my forex trading strategy hedging. Its because I do feel that its worth it to try to keep on trading and making some money via forex trading. I'm so sure I can really enjoy having so much money in real account if I do know how to handle my trading account.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically right advice for newbie simplest is a lot to learn and practice trading. that's the key. with a lot to learn and practice trading the greater risks can be minimized with good. and we can get a lot of experience which is very useful for us

For a newbie, working on his psychology is on its own, very important. In other to be successful, we need to work on what we want to achieve and the only known way is to remain focused. Focus plays a great role in the life of any trader and it is one thing that takes you beyond where you are. A positive psychology will definitely earn you more.

yes, psychology of trading is also very important in forex, because by having a good trading psychology then we can trade well so that we are able to obtain maximum trading results. train the psychology of trading we can use the small capital of $ 1 in instaforex

useful tips for traders is to learn, learn and learn. because forex is a business that has a very high risk. With the risk that we need to have the skills and knowledge of good trading so that we can be successful in forex. Use a demo account or a demo contest to improve the skills of good trading

useful tips for traders is to learn, learn and learn. because forex is a business that has a very high risk. With the risk that we need to have the skills and knowledge of good trading so that we can be successful in forex. Use a demo account or a demo contest to improve the skills of good trading

My advice is just to keep on trading. Lets all do hope that in two to three months of continues trading we can see some improvements. I do like to make big income in forex trading and I do know that I can manage to earn some how good money. I'm so sure that in two to three years time I can really say I am a good trader. All newbies must have the same type of mental thinking also.

newbies unprepared. they should take learning first in order to generate profit in trading. make themselves skilled is part of traders task. when traders prepared with good trading knowledge, they are has chance to gain profit from market. newbies can't jump trading in live account when they are unable to doing good in practice.

Better it is for a newbie never to panic in Forex. I mean, there is really not need to think you won't survive in the business. There is never anything in life that is easy but a lot of people who are now successful started life in a very small and difficult track before they became successful.

My advice to newbies is very simple. Trade and make mistake and learn from it in demo account and not in real account. Every money counts in real account. I'm so sure that in the long run you will going to make profit. So even if you make mistakes and loses in real account as long you learn from it its okay.

advice for newbie is to be a lot to learn and practice trading well. so that we will gain the skills and experience of good trading. so that we can earn money from forex. we can start by using a forex demo account before trading real accounts

Newbies shouldn't get discouraged in Forex. The bush might not be all rosy at the beginning but it is a place where they can still make profit when they work hard. Hard work is what forms the most important part of any trader and for you to make money from the business, you have to get it done as well.

newbies has no good trading knowledge and it lead them to doing bad in trading. trade blindly and has tendency to be aggressive. when traders generate no profit in trading and even make many mistakes, mean that they are unprepared, should take further training and learning.

Newbies should learn how they can understand to trade before trading in the live account. It is better for the newbie traders to learn very well about the forex market first of all and trade well in the demo account before they come over to the live account to trade.

I guess I can agree with all things that were mention bellow. Only thing newbie need is practice. It took me 3 month on practicing on demo-account before I opened real account and started to get a profit from it. Also I’ve tried to work with several EA to pick the best for me. So I might say, that yes. Practice on demo-account first. Cheers! ;)

And time as well. One thing that should always be a source of encouragement for all newbies is when they realize that everyone was once a newbie. For me, it is the best way to encourage myself. No trader became overly successful as he started trading immediately but is that which took time to mature.

Newbies should learn how they can understand to trade before trading in the live account. It is better for the newbie traders to learn very well about the forex market first of all and trade well in the demo account before they come over to the live account to trade.

Absolutely, if we are new in forex trading, we should learn first. We can try to use Forex Education and demo account to learn about forex. If we do not have knowledge and skill, we will not get maximal result in forex. That's why we should prepare ourselves with a lot of practice.

for newbie have much to learn and practice trading well. With a lot of learning we are able to maximize our capital so well that we will get the maximum results when trading. we can use a demo account or attempt to follows the contest demo to learn trading well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if you are newbies. I suggested you do long term trading . Anyway way long term trading? For me if you are a newbies its much safer to do long term trader then doing day trading. Hundreds dollers trading capital i think is enough for trading long term if you have confidence and dicipline or trader then you can increase the risky by increasing the margin then that trade

this is really a useful post. a newbie must and should read some books for trading before going to real trading. they would have then clear the concept of forex trading and they will get good knowledge about forex trading. I would suggest to go to babypips.com. here you will learn the basic and advance of forex trading.

newbies has tendency to trade whenever they want. however, if they are prepared with good knowledge and strategy, they won't trade blindly and open position based on indicators signals. many traders able to stand on profitable side after they are take learning. no doubt that skills and knowledge development is main priority.