Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

advice for newbies

katbatM

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newbie should also fine some one who is professional in forex to teach him or she and can possibly be his mentor, a side from this some trading jornal are online for minor help because your mentor wont teach you everything

that is a good idea but my answers not all the expert want to teach newbie for free or even with cheap price, and for the newbie who don't have too much money to spend their time to hire tutor i think they should learn by themselves, with read some topic about forex and then start to trading in demo account

Right now the advice that I can give for newbies is pick on strategy and try to trade in demo account. try to make a passing grade like 60% or more success trade in your last 100 trade. If you can do that then you can trade in real account. But before you do that in real account use forex calculator and compute how much is the minimum amount to trade then times is by 50 times.

Now if you can't afford that deposit don't trade in real account.

If the newbies is finding for investments that don't need to get from their pocket then try forex forums and their bonuses. Then they will able to have their real trading experience using it without risking their own funds. It will be better if they become successful only using the bonuses.

If the newbies is finding for investments that don't need to get from their pocket then try forex forums and their bonuses. Then they will able to have their real trading experience using it without risking their own funds. It will be better if they become successful only using the bonuses.

but that is take some time too dude, at least they can minimize the risk by have forex account balance by posting from the forex forum who also have the same system like MT5 forum or many paid forex forum did, but sometimes it is tired for them to do something like that

• 2 weeks later...

If you are just starting out on your forex journey I would suggest you read "The Complete Turtle Trader" by Michael Covel. The introductory slideshows on Slideshare are also a great resource. Once you have the basic understanding you can learn strategies at sites such as such Everestforex (great site, very friendly, gives you $100 real money to start with). And of course stay up to date at Bloomberg.com!

Wow,$100 free money to start with on Everestforex.I have never heard or read about this site before,this is the first time.i will certainly see if they are still in operation and get more fact on their operation and see if i can also benefit.I hope they are allowing members or users to invest with other Forex trading experts just like other brokers are doing.

but many people now think that forex is a good place where members can gain a lot of money and the bad thing is they think this one is the fast money earning, but i still see some good tutorial around that can help for the newbie who cannot pay for tutor fees, but actually if trading is the best way to sharpen our skill and for newbie too

Yes, you are 100% right because forex is the perfect way to gain better money within a short period. People who can grab their nature and catch each and every offer from any legit broker should be the real winner. But it is risky in online forex in some unknown program. Because lots of people already lost too many money from them. Only legit and popular program should be the best.

• 1 year later...

That is great news. I checked them out but they said that I have to pass their simulators. I'm not in the mood to pass any exam. I just want to trade. So if you're going to be giving out bonuses just forget about exams. I don't think traders have patience for that. However, thanks for sharing though. As a newbie, you can open a demo with any broker and dailyfx.com has one and they're not a broker so you can play there as well. Now, etoro is also a good platform if you want to copy traders. 

Well, i never think that Forex will be easy but yes, there are really lots of people that thinking Forex is an easy way because they don't have any idea at all until they try learning it. :) There are really lots of good tutorial online.

Yes, there are many people who think that forex is easy because they just see one side, profit that they can get in forex trading. They dont understand forex trading well, that there are risks and reward in forex trading. Then when we start trading in forex, they will feel cheated. In fact, it happens because they dont want to learn and understand forex trading well.

If you are newbies. I suggest you do long term trading. Try to study fundamental and technical analysis. Anyway why long term? For me if you are newbies its much safer to do long term trading than doing day trading. Simply because you can stretch your funds and same time have time to study. If you have confidence and discipline to trade then you can increase the risk by increasing the margin then day trade.

I agree too that the larger time frame will equal less losses and risks. But at the same time, newbies will have a very hard time waiting for a large time frame and not knowing what will come there way. They will least likely to do long term since its boggling to them but at least with the short term they can see the trend right away and able to scalp some money off of it. I think long term takes skills to be patience and wait for the right trend and all the setting must be close to correct too. 

trader need to take practice and learning if they are beginner still. they can't jump to trading in live account if they are have no sufficient knowledge and experience. advisable if trader spend their time in demo account fist till they are able to generate profits consistently. and after that, they can jump to trading in live account and risking real money.

• 4 weeks later...

My advice for newbie is to learn as much as you can since knowledge is basically the building block of success in forex. You can't be a successful trader without knowing much about it. You have to know a lot in order to make money so make sure you learn as much as you can in order to make some money in forex. I also think that practicing in a demo for a long time will also help out newbie as practicing is the best way to gain experiences. Also learn to manage your money and losses and use stop loss in long term trade. 

My advice for newbie is to learn as much as you can since knowledge is basically the building block of success in forex. You can't be a successful trader without knowing much about it. You have to know a lot in order to make money so make sure you learn as much as you can in order to make some money in forex. I also think that practicing in a demo for a long time will also help out newbie as practicing is the best way to gain experiences. Also learn to manage your money and losses and use stop loss in long term trade. 

I agree with you. For a newbie does have a lot to learn. Invest our spare time to learn trading. With a lot to learn so we can have a lot of knowledge and skills in trading. This is our initial capital to start trading. Much that we can use to learn trading. We can use a demo account. Here we can understand the basics of trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Lets just do something good in forex trading. lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our account in here without any problem at all. Who knows we can really make it big in here. I'm so happy with the way things are for me in forex trading. So lets just hope we can really make it big without any problem at all. I'm so happy that some how I do end up having big income in forex trading.

Lets just do something good in forex trading. lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our account in here without any problem at all. Who knows we can really make it big in here. I'm so happy with the way things are for me in forex trading. So lets just hope we can really make it big without any problem at all. I'm so happy that some how I do end up having big income in forex trading.

if we want to succeed in trading, we must enter into the forex community and did a lot of discussion because novice traders, including those who are in desperate need of how to do this trade with a lot of knowledge and with a lot of this knowledge will be able to continue to make us better in trade

newbies need to take learning and not necessary to rush to trading live. important to newbies develop strategy and skills if consider that its the only way to them make consistent profit from market. without good skill and strategy, traders can't make profit and even will get margin call very fast.

My advice for newbies is that I do want to make some profit in here. I'm really excited to see myself becoming a good trader. I'm so happy with the way things are for me in forex trading. I'm sure I will be making one good income in forex trading. But newbies will going to take lots of time and effort to learn and earn. So my main objective is really to make some good profit in smaller investments.

My advice for newbies is that I do want to make some profit in here. I'm really excited to see myself becoming a good trader. I'm so happy with the way things are for me in forex trading. I'm sure I will be making one good income in forex trading. But newbies will going to take lots of time and effort to learn and earn. So my main objective is really to make some good profit in smaller investments.

I agree with you that it is better if the most important beginner then they have to do first is to build the skills to build the skills they have certainly not easy, but when we managed to continue to grow the skills it will continue to be better and be more successful in this business going forward

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you that it is better if the most important beginner then they have to do first is to build the skills to build the skills they have certainly not easy, but when we managed to continue to grow the skills it will continue to be better and be more successful in this business going forward

demo account is a great base to build trading skills. and we can also learn the basics of trading. Here we can trade with virtual money. Not only build skills, but the demo account can also be used to test trading strategies.

• 1 month later...

demo account is a great base to build trading skills. and we can also learn the basics of trading. Here we can trade with virtual money. Not only build skills, but the demo account can also be used to test trading strategies.

Yes, demo account is the best places for the trader to gain they experience, ability and make a trader become familiar with indicator that are they using.

Yes, demo account is the best places for the trader to gain they experience, ability and make a trader become familiar with indicator that are they using.

of course, without a demo account we will only lose a lot of money because we will not get the skills and knowledge of trading. Learn forex is not enough only with the theory of the book. We also need the practice. In our demo account can do trading practice without worry about losing money.

of course, without a demo account we will only lose a lot of money because we will not get the skills and knowledge of trading. Learn forex is not enough only with the theory of the book. We also need the practice. In our demo account can do trading practice without worry about losing money.

Yes, Demo account is a place for learn how to execute trades and acquire the skills to manage risks without putting their money on the line as they get to view the impact of price fluctuations on their trading accounts in real time.They are able to develop and test different trading strategies in real time under actual trading environments and market conditions without risking any of their capital.

It gives them the opportunity to be familiar with the peculiarities and characteristics of the foreign currency market and learn how to adapt their trading strategies to them.