Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I will still do a round of posting in here later as i haven't reach my goal in here yet, and I am sure that there would be some new replies in here later so I don't really need to worry much about my goal for today in here as I am sure that I can able to reach that today.

The forum is really exceeding my expectations. Even before when the forum was paying good rates of about 4 cents per post payment processing was stable. I am to have received a payment here from the from fast just yesterday.

I am now thinking of accumulating 400 points before I request for a payment in here because there are good activities in here so I can actually reach that when I stayed being patient in here also it's motivating to received a good amount from your payment in here.

400 points would not be that much to reach based on the amount of activities in here. Add that to the fact that you know its a stable and paying site so you wont have to worry about being paid for those 400 points when you submit your payment request.

Yes, because the activities are really great in here so even you aim for 500 points in here then that's for sure very possible for you becasue of the good activities. I just really enjoy my posting activities in here, it is one of my favorite Forum.

Well, I already know that IP will be a ptp forum again. That's why now I'm quite active here aiming for 100 points daily. But before I can easily have here 2-3 days payment request but now it will take me 5 days to have 500 points if I can post daily.

Well, I already know that IP will be a ptp forum again. That's why now I'm quite active here aiming for 100 points daily. But before I can easily have here 2-3 days payment request but now it will take me 5 days to have 500 points if I can post daily.

500 points in five days is still impressive. Activities are quite good which should make it quite easy to get reach that target amount of points. That would mean that you would be able to earn around $20 a month from here.

Yes, that is really a good earning but as for me? That is impossible for me to reach that daily in here so, I will just enjoy my posting activity in here as I am really happy as I just requested for a payment in here today as I reached my goal already in here.

It seems you have so far been able to request for a payout every couple of days in here. Since you dont have to wait for a long time to receive your earnings in here then it means that you dont wait long in between payments. Once I can get MTW and EP out of the way, I will be more active on a regular basis in here.

It would be better if you will give equal time or if you can manage your time very well in here so that you can still post in other Forums, and you will just continue your posting activities in here. well, I have made 20 posts in here already but will still do some posting later.

I have my payout yesterday just 200 points. Because I have seen others made their payout requests so better to in the line also since when the admin see many payout requests he will clear those so I will just have few more days to accumulate more points again.

I'll try visiting this site today and hopefully i already have the permission to post on this forum. The last time i visited this site, the system is giving me an error message every time i try to post a reply. I'm not really sure if this has something to do with me being inactive for a month here, i hope the admin would grant me permission to post here ask i am motivated to be active here based on the great feedback everyone is giving this site.

I really wish the forum made it possible to edit and report posts. I have had instances where I need to edit my post after I submitted it and recently I just posted in the wrong thread by mistake and I cant do anything about it.

Same here, but instead of editing I am just reporting it to ask it to be deleted but it would lessen their works if we have delete button so that we can delete it on our own plus an edit button. But seems the Admins are not working with it because it's an old issue already.

I just visited this site today and i am happy to see the message of admin macuser that i can now post. I just did my first post on this site and i'll be coming back later to do a couple more postings here. I'm very excited to do my posting activities here since i want to join the other members who are enjoying the high level of activity and good management of this site.

I just visited this site today and i am happy to see the message of admin macuser that i can now post. I just did my first post on this site and i'll be coming back later to do a couple more postings here. I'm very excited to do my posting activities here since i want to join the other members who are enjoying the high level of activity and good management of this site.

It would be good to have additional members on the forum although the activities are quite good already. This forums is getting better by the day and I am sure you will realise that as you become on th PTP.

@Tirus that is precisely the reason why i wanted to join this site and be an active member since i can pretty much see how this site has a good number of active members based on the discussion threads about this site in other PTP sites. I also like how the admin is still active in visiting other PTP sites and interact with his members there even though his site is doing well. I'm really looking forward to making a lot of post on this site and getting good amount of earnings from it.

I'm trying to make sure that I'm going to be good and active in this site always. I'm hoping to post in here daily as I can but same time I'm worried that if I post too many in here I'm going to get deductions. So far I have a clean record in IP. Meaning I don't get any deductions in here at all. But Just to make sure. I will going to post in here not more than 100 post per week.

Just moderate your posting activity in here that's the best thing you can do if you don't want to get a deduction in here with your posting. I just made about 10 posts in here today but I ain't sure if I can still do some posting again as I am not that motivated.

I think that one of the reasons why we tend to post in haste is because we dont set posting targets for ourselves and follow them. We then get to a point when we feel the need to cashout only to find that we have little points and this is where the rush begins. Rather set a target and stick to it then you will enjoy posting here.

I think that one of the reasons why we tend to post in haste is because we dont set posting targets for ourselves and follow them. We then get to a point when we feel the need to cashout only to find that we have little points and this is where the rush begins. Rather set a target and stick to it then you will enjoy posting here.

I can definitely relate to what you just said. When i started joining PTP i would say i had a good start in terms of quantity and when i started requesting for payout i got heavily deducted in one PTP site which almost cut my earnings into 2/3. This made me learn my lesson on quality post which initially affected my efficiency in posting. Setting daily targets and doing posting activities daily helps to avoid rushing my post and not getting deductions for having short or meaningless post.