Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Main reason Why Forex Fraders Fails.

lack of experience is the main reason that most forex traders fail in this business.experience is very important in forex trading for making good profit and success.so if you dont want to be a failure in forex trading then earn a lot experience about this business.

Forex has losses in it and it doesn't matter how skillful a trader is. There would always be one thing or the other that will lead him to failure. However, failure is most painful when the trader losses more consistently. There are losses which forms the basis of all trades but with risk management, the trader can minimize them to a great extent.

• 1 year later...

There is only one reason which can be called main reason and that is not having enough knowledge, experience or even skills. If we have all that factors in our corner than we will find things coming easier, but if we are not having it than we need to fight to overcome failures. I have done it with ease all thanks to highly supportive company OctaFX, it’s an 11 times award winning broker with having swap free account which has made trading all too easy.

It is for sure emotion mostly because of their greediness. Even expert still find that in few cases they have greediness which is hard to control. My last 3 consecutive losses were because i don't really paid much attention to this one,i want to reach my trading quota target but ended up lost badly

There are so many reasons for failing in Forex trading; i think that hasty jump on the market is the main factor ; most of the new traders are jumping on the market hearing the profit of the market without realizing the fact and proper education ; as a result they are suffering much to established themselves in the market .

only one think why trader fail because they never analysis the market properly before making order this is due to poor knowledge first try in demo after that you have to improve your skillls so that in the next days you can earn profit if you just start forex work and you thing that you can earn profit on daily base this is not possible you have to do practise in demo don`t loss money in real acount

You think this is easy when it comes to analyze the market? If you think like that you make a big mistake. It is not so easy , making analysis requires indicator and also experience this is why you find most of newbie lose their money. The main reason why trader lose not because of wrong analysis but simply i think because of their emotion and also it is just not their luck, remember there's no 100% profitable strategy.

I feel terrified to discuss about losses, as I don’t want to be in one of these boats, I believe that if one has passion for things then he is able to achieve it fairly easily, but without that it’s not so easy, so my personal view is not many people have passion for the work and they do it with thinking just about money and that leads to failures.

I have strong passion for trading which is why I do it easily and due to great broker like OctaFX, it is far easier thanks to their awesome 50% bonus, it is itself a massive advantage for me and alone is responsible for saving me from losses, so that’s why I love it so much and believe that in order to be successful it is important to have correct support.

I feel terrified to discuss about losses, as I don’t want to be in one of these boats, I believe that if one has passion for things then he is able to achieve it fairly easily, but without that it’s not so easy, so my personal view is not many people have passion for the work and they do it with thinking just about money and that leads to failures.

I have strong passion for trading which is why I do it easily and due to great broker like OctaFX, it is far easier thanks to their awesome 50% bonus, it is itself a massive advantage for me and alone is responsible for saving me from losses, so that’s why I love it so much and believe that in order to be successful it is important to have correct support.

But you know that this thing is not something we can avoid. Everybody at one point or the other will have to lose and the main thing is that the person is ever ready to learn from the losses because the kind of understanding and way you understand how Forex works is what will be responsible for you being able to make the kind of corrections that you will make in other to excel.

Yes, many traders afraid of losing their money but what? In fact that we are losing money sooner or later, i also think positively that i will be able to make a lot of profit but what? Up to now i am still struggling with some losses and recently i also made few big losses, even majority of my trading are profitable.

According to me it is because of their greediness, i cannot put something inside of my own mind why forex traders doesn't want to get rid their greedy which become one of the main factor why traders lose their own trading. Emotions are the part of forex traders that you should at least to minimize in your trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Spending time sufficiently on the demo accounts can help a trader develop the necessary skills to overcome the negative influence of psychology during trader. With a reliable trading system and a good technique for risk management, a trader is sure to be confident which on the overall is needed to make money int hs business. 

Not just that one thing why they lose because of the broker that they choose are bad enough for them, make them lose a lot of money. This is justifiable and also according to me traders who don't pay much attention to the broker that they choose usually tend up to lose more.

Greed and Overconfidence is one of the reasons behing to loose in the forex trading. when we trade few successful trades we get gready and want to make more and more. and same time you get over confident about yourself then you tends to neglect your mistakes and hold on to negative trades ultimately result in a huge loss

• 2 weeks later...

First reason and the most important is overthinking, I believe pretty much every trade have bad habit of doing this, it is what leads them to losing. I have learned not to do over trading because of OctaFX broker, as they have wonderful swap free option which helps me doing long term trading, so I never have to pay overnight charges which obviously mean I can stick to few trades instead of getting into overtrading mode just to save swap.

• 2 weeks later...

Well aside from other reason i said before in this thread, there are some others one of them is focus. Newbie tend to trade with more than one currency. For me this is a wrong action. They should trade only with one currency to develope their custom strategy first. Trading with more than one currency requires more attention that not all newbies had.

Simply? sometimes yes sometimes no. I mean there are some traders who are good enough but still lose because they are actually lose, i don't know how to say it but when someone lose it is not because they are fools, but because they are human not perfect and will always make at least one mistake.

• 4 months later...

The lack of good trading psychology which will make our experience a lot of failure in this forex trading. Forex is a business that has a high risk so as to be successful in this business then we need to have a good psychology. to train psychology, we can try trading with small capital

Well actually the main reason why forex traders fail is simple because they dont have a good working strategy and also they dont dedicate their time to do their trade carefully and properly that is one of the things that do leads them to failure. 

Oh yeah, what kind of strategy which is working in forex? When i see someone make profit with scalping while the other lose but use the same strategy means they don't have a good strategy? LOL, this is laughable to me. I see luck also playing important part why trader's fails, even i must admit i have something like luck but that is what makes me get profit few times. You know like when the market is rise and follow the result of one news but suddenly the market drives back for few minutes and i closed my profit and after a while the price is rise back is another example of what of called as LUCK.