Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Main reason Why Forex Fraders Fails.

There are many answers in the market to this question: Why do most forex traders fail?

- Some blame it on over trading

- Some blame it on emotions

- Some blame it on revenge mentality

- Some blame it on impulse

- Some blame it on the market

- Some blame it on bad luck

- Some blame it on poor entry

- Some blame it on not taking profits

• 1 month later...

many factors that make traders fail in forex trading because it is the business of business is high risk. Success in forex is not only influenced by the skill of a good trading course but we also need a good trading psychology. many have failed because of the psychology of trading

Loss is part in forex trading which sometime inevitable, and if trader faced with loss maybe it will making them being angry or sad because losing money, in fact loss can occured because many reason, but one exact reason is trader exit at loss position, even hit stop loss or cut loss, and also the trend market sometime move unpredictable

This is right that one should be good in capital management and risk management to succeed in forex trading, other think you should not be scared to book losses as they are often in forex, those brave enough to let trigger stop loss admitting they were wrong in predicting stay longer on terminal. 

This is right that one should be good in capital management and risk management to succeed in forex trading, other think you should not be scared to book losses as they are often in forex, those brave enough to let trigger stop loss admitting they were wrong in predicting stay longer on terminal. 

This is one way to manage money in uncertainty market condition as trader need strict use risk management and money management, but also required patience to waiting best timing on price that giving highest opportunity to making profit, if alredy too late as we can possible to waiting and don't rush in decision making

You can’t expect to drive the car too far without proper knowledge of driving, so that’s similar in Forex too, I believe if we’re looking to succeed in this business then we could to make sure we have proper knowledge and also should practice regularly to gain experience, but due to most people lacking this ends them in losses, if we’re to be successful then we got to make sure we have above mention things and only then we will get positive results. I am extremely fortunate that I trade with OctaFX broker where they have epic educational guide and that really helps with the performance while there are plenty of demo contest too, so all this helps a lot!

Don't despair althiough faced with failure, forex tradng is challenege business and indeed not everyone will suitable with this business, because only trader that having high dedication will survive and able passed many obstacle in this business, loss is common thing but as we can possible to learn from our mistake

Yes totally challenging but you forget the fact that forex trading also make a lot of people around the world suffer with loss. Many reasons, many excuses which many traders told to us mostly about their emotions, their lack of experience and many other things. In the end it's only you who know why you lose, and there must be a reason behind it.

Spending time sufficiently on the demo accounts can help a trader develop the necessary skills to overcome the negative influence of psychology during trader. With a reliable trading system and a good technique for risk management, a trader is sure to be confident which on the overall is needed to make money int hs business. 

1. Cheap Forex Software Packages Lose Money!

There are a vast amount of Forex robots sold online and they all claim, they can make you rich, all you need to do is spend a hundred dollars or so, plug in the system and you can sit back while the system makes you a huge regular income.

2. Simple FX Systems are Better than Complex Ones

In currency trading, simple systems work best and over the years, I have seen some really clever people devise extremely complex systems and they all lose money. The problem is if you make a system to complex, it will have to many elements to break - so don't work harder than you need to, keep your system simple and it can make you a lot of money.

3. Lack of Emotional Control

Most traders cannot control their emotions and cannot trade their system with discipline. As soon as they have a losing trade, they get angry and run it and start to alter their system rules of course, if you can't trade a system with discipline you don't have one.

You do have to work to become a Successful Forex trader but the for the effort you have to make, no other business can reward you so highly, if you have a desire to learn and the mindset to succeed, your all set for currency trading success.

Spending time sufficiently on the demo accounts can help a trader develop the necessary skills to overcome the negative influence of psychology during trader. With a reliable trading system and a good technique for risk management, a trader is sure to be confident which on the overall is needed to make money int hs business. 

Don't despair,  although suffering with loss in trading but assume if the loss is one process to become better trader, learn and making evaluation trades, it will better than blaming others or blaming the market, making evaluation trades will help us to making betterment trading skill, maybe with learn from our mistake in trading, like as if we making mistake because greedy, hence we can trying later with trade low risk

Actually it is a norm, even big traders up to now still lose. Just like what i said it is normal just re-think about your loss and what is the causation. One thing thata you may cannot change so far of course is the market movement or sentiment, this is hard to know even in some cases shit happens to veterans, 

knowledge is something that is important and many traders seem to ignore it because they think that they can trade without learning forex or having a tested out trading strategy. They just assume that they can the luck that can sustain their trading and get to a point when it can be profitable for them without knowledge or practice. 

Knowledge is easy to get, you can surf and get the basic thing about forex, how to trade or how to manage the risk but the problem later is how to apply those knowledge into real account. I said before there are many reasons one of them is emotions , then people failed to implement those things(knowledge) into their real life which makes them unable to avoid much risk and insted lose their money.

Yes I think ,oss is part in trading even they as big trader also still facing with loss is normal thing in forex trading, and if suffering with loss hence don't leading trader being emtoion because emotion is bad thing in trading and often causing loss, and forex tradng in my opinion is about how to manage money in risk arena with good money management and risk management

Traders will only fail if they don't want to take the time to research the important and critical information that will help them succeeded. Laziness and only seeing dollar signs is not a great way to be the best at what you do. One has to take the drastic step of giving things time to work. Many people give up in a couple days because they don't see any results. Rome wasn't built in a day.

• 1 month later...

The main reason behind the loss or failure of many of the faithful to Forex traders because Il inexperience and lack of education and also due to the greed in a for more profits 

yes, lacks a lot of experience and knowledge will make the trader's experience loss. and unable to control emotions well. want to get more and more is a disease of the trader who must be eliminated.

Failure will always come but the problem is that for any trader to earn from here then such trader need nothing than knowledge the reason why so many traders dont succeed easyly is that they have no skills yet they keep on trading .

There is one thing which I always advice the newbie trader f you cant trade take advantage of pamm account or you do copy trade

Traders should trade with proper concentration and passion ,otherwise it would be impossible for them to make good profit and make a successful trading career ,max traders are trading very casually and the end result would be negative so there are chances that our money can face danger .

yes, lacks a lot of experience and knowledge will make the trader's experience loss. and unable to control emotions well. want to get more and more is a disease of the trader who must be eliminated.

This is why i must trade and keep trade in demo account and not just in demo account but also in real account where the real thing is really works.  But i disagree with your latest part, it is not disease it is just our want, i advise to regulate it so can be your better purpose to trade.

This is why i must trade and keep trade in demo account and not just in demo account but also in real account where the real thing is really works.  But i disagree with your latest part, it is not disease it is just our want, i advise to regulate it so can be your better purpose to trade.

Trading in demo account will always free from the risk because only use virtrual money, but demo account although we can making huge profit but we can't wirthdraw profit and demo account is place to backtesting system also strategy and learning for trader