Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

There are so many ways of getting paid from website, Which can i choose from those?

Kick2011

actually it is hard to do dude, first you must check what is the best place for you, from what i see you can try affiliate but that not costly anything for you, the only problem is how to ask someone to buy or subscribe something through your refferal link, but i recommend you to start with PTC site

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is my problem is, these programs will need a referral and the more referral you have then the more you can even. Even you are not investing anything or doing something but you are just referriog you will surely earn.

? lol i rarely find site like that, mostly especially the bux site make you to click some ads per day before you can get some profit from your refferal, and that is they way for them to make advertiser coming there so they will earn some bucks from advertisement package, i think it is better to choose which one is the best by see some of their criteria

Really? I thought in PTC even you don't do clicking but your referral is, then there is no problem with it as you will surely earn. I wanna do Forex trading as I am planning to start posting in Forex Forums to start to earn funds for trading.

Generally how PTC works is that you need to click in order to benefit from your referals clicks. You will not earn anything from any of your referrals for the days that you did not go online and click some ads yourself. There are unique cases where you can still earn from referral clicks without clicking yourself.

Generally how PTC works is that you need to click in order to benefit from your referals clicks. You will not earn anything from any of your referrals for the days that you did not go online and click some ads yourself. There are unique cases where you can still earn from referral clicks without clicking yourself.

some PTC give us vacation mode feature, which give us about 15-30 days to skip our own ads in 365 days that we have as upgraded members here, that is a good feature but not all ptc site have it, and the one that i bold of your post is some kind of "trick" so the ads they served must be seen by us everyday.

I got some accounts in PTC, and because of inactivity, my earnings was reset to zero when I got some dime already but anyway, that's why I am not into PTC these days because I don't have too much to do clicking as there are many ways, to earn money these days so I am more focus which may give me a decent earnings.

PTC need some time for members to reach cashout and click on it, but if you have decent refferal(RR or DR) you can gain a lot of money from this program just by clicking some ads per day, but if you are only loner just make sure you click alot of ads, and in GPT site i think the only way to get more bucks by do some offer

• 2 weeks later...

PTC is even more lucrative if you have an upgraded membership because then you will get more out of your referal clicks since you earn a much higher click rate. Unfortunately, PTC are not stable too so after all that investment it just turn to scam.

Really? I thought in PTC even you don't do clicking but your referral is, then there is no problem with it as you will surely earn. I wanna do Forex trading as I am planning to start posting in Forex Forums to start to earn funds for trading.

have you ever join a ptc? if you truly join a single ptc that you must be know about that thing, mostly ptc not allowed us to earn from our refferals click unless we don't do click today, it is one of the good trick that can be a good thing for admin also advertisers

When I joined in a PTC I don't promote it at all that's why I don't really know about it. I will invest some of my funds in some program to earn a passive income hope that I could find a good program. I always wanted to earn from investment program because we don't need to do anything at all.

passive income is a good way, i already think about that 1 years ago but until now it is quite hard to find legit and long last passive income, so far i still searching some, but in online bussiness i think it is very hard to find those

The best way i see to earn money online is to own your website and use it for promote many products online, even your products like e-books. Another best way i see is PTP forum, which seems easy to earn money from online. Again, is a good investment sites that can help you increase your earnings online.

When i say e-book, i didnt meant it alone. There are many business you can do with your website, register for affiliate marketing and link them to your website, use your website for google adsense or selling free informations online. And that is my next idea target now, to design, register and host for a free informative website and use ads display to earn money with my websites.

The best way i see to earn money online is to own your website and use it for promote many products online, even your products like e-books. Another best way i see is PTP forum, which seems easy to earn money from online. Again, is a good investment sites that can help you increase your earnings online.

like clickbank or click2sell :D, well i prefer click2sell in this way :D, but with blog that have quite big traffic i will promote many kind of online bussiness that already proven and something about games also useful for many people :D. but PPC will be my main income if i have blog with high traffic

• 3 weeks later...

That's likely the best thing a Paid per click (PPC) because getting some clicks from your visitor is much easier than something else. Actually, when I first came in PTP my plan is to buy a domain name, and hosting using the funds that I can earn from PTP but everything changed already I am now starting Forex as it is more challenging.

PPC is not easy many people think lol, i just wondering if you can tell your visitors to click this the ads, unless you made a ptc site lol, even site that already have about more than 500 visitors per day, sometimes only get low amount, and visitors don't like ads. forex is good earning so far, since i see many people now trying to involved on it

• 1 month later...

Well, as far as I have notices, most of the survey sites are limited to the residents of US. Other survey site which are available worldwide hardly pays good amount for completing surveys and the amount of surveys available are very rare too. I prefer PTP as the earning opportunity provided by them are unlimited.

as i know i didn't get any site which pay for the survey without registering them with own money.otherwse i just got sites which give shopping and other stuff,which is not worth as money.i am really fed up for trying any survey sites coz i got nothing with it.

• 1 month later...

as i know i didn't get any site which pay for the survey without registering them with own money.otherwse i just got sites which give shopping and other stuff,which is not worth as money.i am really fed up for trying any survey sites coz i got nothing with it.

Never join a paid to survey site because just will waste your time..1 time take survey can waste time around 30 minutes or more..and in the end you will never got any payment..more better to join GPT site or PTP site :D

• 2 weeks later...

The other thing about survey sites is that it is rather difficult when it comes to international users so you may not receive a good number of invitations to earn well. PTP are a good source of earnings because you are simply discussing and at the end of the day you will also learn something as well.

is a lot of ways that we can use to get paid from a variety of existing internet businesses but also many programs that pay us in very low and not worth the time that we use, in my opinion the best program to get a better income is PTP program because the program provides a well paid better than any other program without spending a lot of time that I have

Freelance work is also something to consider because it does get to pay very well if you can manage to land the job. One thing about them is that its not easy or at least in my case it wasn't to get jobs when you are new and don't have a profile or track record. Gradually you can get to improve your record and stand the chance of getting better jobs.