Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

free forex robots

Free robot is like having free something been given by someone who you never know before.

So the best option for any trader is to test the robot first at the demo account before making any attempt to apply it in the real trading ac

but for sure just test them in demo account, rather than in real account, if you feel confident with their perfomance in demo account then apply it as fast as possible in real account. free forex robot usually is not well-updated robot and then that forex robots are not a good thing to apply in real account

Yea any free forex robot need to be test first on demo account then the trader will then know if the robot can bring him money or not so the right step to take is just this so we need to follow our plans just to be on the safe side.

with demo account people can use that free forex robot without much problem, actually free forex robot is not good at all but you can see that few of them have good performance and but as usual it will not updated by the creator since you use the pirated one :D, but overall it is good to understand forex robot

Its good to have free bots but its better you use it in demo account. Don't bother to use it in real account. One thing I'm sure right now is that in two to three months in trading in demo you will some how pick up some tips on how to trade using the bot strategy. Then right their and then you can us that strategy to trade in real account. This is how you can make good of free bots.

Yes we need to develop strategies that are simple to understand and easy to apply and avoid too much complication. However regarding a single strategy working every time is not possible because all strategies fail at some point of time and we should keep our mind flexible and focus on developing new strategies and plans as we learn more and experience more.

so what is the connection between free forex robot? lol, please make it more on topic dude, well i think free forex robot actually a good thing to learn how robot will work to us. some of my friend even use free forex robot that they think have good result in real account but i think if we trying robot especially for free forex robot which don't updated frequently it will be good to use them in demo account

I think we should refrain in having free Forex robots. Better to practice and to enhance our way of trading. This is difficult to maintain our way of trading but it's better than relying on robots which we don't have confidence or we can't rely. Our skills is better and therefore, we should use it and not waste it. Robots is just for other purpose.

• 1 month later...

It seems hard if we want to talk about this thing more, because there are some review that said some free forex robot have good potential, while it means that is not well updated by the owner, but still give few profit to users who use them properly. but i pferer to buy forex robot rather than get it for free.

I also came across some reports that say most brokers who offer free robots prefer that such are used for demo trading first and then live trading account only on their platform. Thus the robots are adjusted by the brokers before using them on live accounts. I would rather one does not use free robots.

Surely I didn't believe in forex robot anymore. It often give us wrong signal and making more and more mistake position that can lead us into margin call. Many forex robot work using martingale strategy, hedging and cut switch that I didn't really like it. If there are any robot that trade using stop loss, then I will consider to use those robot.

I also came across some reports that say most brokers who offer free robots prefer that such are used for demo trading first and then live trading account only on their platform. Thus the robots are adjusted by the brokers before using them on live accounts. I would rather one does not use free robots.

And also free robot always have bad meaning in many traders, also in fact mostly of free forex robot give us bad result in the end, even after we try that thing in demo account, such a huge loss for us. I think the better way to buy the robot from good seller or create forex robot by yourself.

• 1 month later...

Free robot is like having free something been given by someone who you never know before.

So the best option for any trader is to test the robot first at the demo account before making any attempt to apply it in the real trading ac

Having the free robot from unknown source, like taking from the internet is such a risky thing to do on the forex business. Because we never know if the forex EA Robot good or not. And by the experience we can say, something free, usually is not good and not the best. Even sometimes we pay, it will not give us the guarantee to make good money.

I prefer not to buy that thing rather than spend my money for something that is still uknown, so that is why i prefer to read some reviews first before i make buy that robot, or searching for someone who want to share free robot, or at least if that forex robot is free i can use it in my demo account only,just for testing purpose.

if you want to be a good position in forex market. you will need a large knowledge about it and you can take a sort training about it so that you can increase your skills day by day and would be success

• 8 months later...

The last thin I would do is to recommend a Forex robot to anyone. Not even a newbie. I don't think it's the best way to start up trading. I see Forex as something that is solely meant for those who are already knowledgeable when it comes to trading. They are basically there to assist the traders trade better and more effectively.

This could be a two way thing. Free Forex robots could be good as well as bad. The fact is that it is not something we should trust in 100%. Because they are basically computer programs, they can flop anytime even without pre warning. Trading with robots can be productive and profitable but only when the robot is good.

free forex robot could be half baked robots which need further development. be careful when traders found robots and they get it for free. require test to know the reliability. traders can't use the robots to trading in live account right away without know the reliability previously.

• 4 weeks later...

@tray, I think there are really those vendors that give you a chance to test run kind of. Most probably give you a trial version of it for you to test run or use after some period of time. That's one of the best ways to get the best out of a Forex robot and possibly understand how a particular robot works.

• 5 weeks later...

I don't like to trade with robots because they cannot be trusted. It is good for the trader to be able to learn how to trade by himself or herself instead of he or she to depend on trading with robot because robot is not a human being that can trade and stop when the market is not good to trade.

@Decub. That is awesome I think that if they can just give us the chance to test this robot before us then there is no problem at all you should be less worried and focus on how to get more of that from your trade thou always should not be robot made

Yeah, I think they do but sometimes, the problem with running a trial version of softwares is that you will be required to put in your credit card details which sometimes, they begin to charge you after the trial period has expired. I would appreciate a situation where the trial version wouldn't request for my combination.

• 2 weeks later...

Now a days there are various no cost forex robots accessible to trade but the amount of Risk-free They are really for us due to the fact we can see that a trader is under no circumstances getting expertise by making use of this forex robots . Which times it's under no circumstances Protected to take advantage of this free robots .

@Waseem, you also have to acknowledge the fact that the robots don't really offer you a guaranteed earning. The trader is not even room sure of the efficacy of the robot and most times, is left under the mercy of it. It is always best to test it first and also know for which market it is best so as not to use it wrongly.