Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

free forex robots

When you see that there are many, many different ways to trade forex, instead of trying them all and trying to find the best forex strategy, as a beginner in the market you should focus on one system that fits with your trading style and where you can easily see the forex trade signals and master it.

• Downvote 1

• 1 year later...

I think this is interesting because we can try using the new trading system forex robots without having to pay even though we know that the forex robot we are just going to take advantage while it would be but if this forex robot turned out very well so I will use this forex robot to make a profit on my trade

Niether do I a fans of any robot i beleive in my self when trading in the forex market because surely if we deposit our trust with robot I think that we can get anything out of the forex market.

Your own experience is what can bring you alot of profit so the best thing for you to do is to try and develop your own knowledge and skills.

• 5 weeks later...

I think this is interesting because we can try using the new trading system forex robots without having to pay even though we know that the forex robot we are just going to take advantage while it would be but if this forex robot turned out very well so I will use this forex robot to make a profit on my trade

It is good if we can get free Forex EA Robot without paying. Because in this way, we will keep our money safe, without losing it to buy the Robot first. But, it is much better to do the demo account on our Forex Robot first here. We can see what happen and how good the Robot goes

• Upvote 1

Free EA? i already see many of this things but still not trying to apply it, i have plan to grab about 2 EA and then put it in VPS and let them try my demo account, but i think to believe in EA and put the in real trading,it seems so hard thing to do since we need to know if that EA have good credibility, and just to remind we all, that not all EA are good and for Free.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Robots in generally do not fancy me, especially because of the stories i hear about how they make profits for a short period and then make huge losses afterwards. Free robots are okay, but be very wary of the word 'Free'. And if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

• Upvote 1

Also we can see here, many local futures company actually can not accept Forex EA robot here. Well, because they know, Forex EA robot is not a good thing to do with forex business here. This is the real fact thing for us to know about the forex EA Robot here.

• Downvote 1

Also we can see here, many local futures company actually can not accept Forex EA robot here. Well, because they know, Forex EA robot is not a good thing to do with forex business here. This is the real fact thing for us to know about the forex EA Robot here.

forex robot make company more efficient in trading actually that is a good thing, but they don't use robot for big money, they still use human to trade big money rather than use robot since robot is not like human, and human more reliable in trading with big amount of money

• Upvote 1

Actually it is not at all suggested to trade forex with robots and that is really a bad thing if we trade with robots . robots are best for the newbie traders but if a expert trade with robots then it is really worst than any thing . and i see some trade will be invest a huge capital and trading is EA and finally they will be loosing most of the times .

If you are trading with a high capital and it is suggested to trade with physical trading than using EA .

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, so far here as I know in the forex business, there is no success free EA Robot here. So, this is not a good thing at all if we see so many offers about forex EA Robot. Because they only give the promises. Then after we use the EA Robot, we see the EA Robot does not work good at all

I always have my averson for robot use in forex trading. I keep asking if forex were good, why aren't professionals and big-time traders employing in large trades? It's got it's untold woes. Better tried on demo account before live trading. But I think robots use limits human efficiency and capacity development.

Now a days there are many free forex robots available to trade but how much safe they are for us because we can see that a trader is not at all gaining knowledge by using this forex robots . And this days it is not at all safe to make use of this free robots because almost most of them are coming as a fake robots trading with them really give us a huge loss .

I always have my averson for robot use in forex trading. I keep asking if forex were good, why aren't professionals and big-time traders employing in large trades? It's got it's untold woes. Better tried on demo account before live trading. But I think robots use limits human efficiency and capacity development.

do you know that some bank instuition use robot? it is better you to search more about this thing dude, forex is not limit but make us more efficient, if you can trade for more than 15 hours or 24 hours, then i will raise my thumb up for you 1000 times. well free forex robot is something that we must test first, usually some traders test it in demo account to see how well they are

@trickster: thanks for the info. But I'm not saying a quite different thing. I'm saying that not many professionals trade using forex robots. I won't advise that traders should use untested robots(in demo) and moreover robots are programs, and programs could be bugged. So professionals don't risk their large investment in the hands of some robots (though I don't dispute that a few may do so).

this robot is actually created by someone or by that instuition themself, so they can handle them well, and for sure this robot must be very flexible and will create more profit from the one who use it, but to test some forex robot, especially the new one we can use demo account, right? since there will be no one that hurt :D or loss their bucks.

Free forex robots will not be always good . and mostly they will not be working properly . It is always preferred to make use of a paid robot rather then a free robots . If we buy a robot we can use them in a proper manner and that can give us a good profits . but now a days in market there are many scammers who are selling fake robots to the clients .

Free forex robots will not be always good . and mostly they will not be working properly . It is always preferred to make use of a paid robot rather then a free robots . If we buy a robot we can use them in a proper manner and that can give us a good profits . but now a days in market there are many scammers who are selling fake robots to the clients .

that is right, in my country i have a local forum which talk about forex especially robot, and i find some forex robot which is free but after some proper test, i see the result from that robot is like an eyesore lol, so that is why before get some free robot i usually search for some review about them.

Yes most of the times this free forex robots are not at all good to trade and we should never do such risk with real accounts . Now a days in market also there are many sellers who are just cheating the traders by showing the wrong reports . so i think its better to trust only on some old and trusted forex robots and test then before implementing on real account .

That's why we should not have Forex robots that are just given free most of the time but of course, to ensure that this is really useless we should have done some tests and therefore we should have our basis and evaluation for using those Free forex robots. Since, Forex robots are usually expensive and I don't we will able to spend a dime for it.

That's why we should not have Forex robots that are just given free most of the time but of course, to ensure that this is really useless we should have done some tests and therefore we should have our basis and evaluation for using those Free forex robots. Since, Forex robots are usually expensive and I don't we will able to spend a dime for it.

as far as i know that some trader even can get for free that paid forex robot, but i am not sure if that is well updated forex robot, for mostly traders the good place to ensure if that forex robot have a nice result is demo account, if they have good result there, usually people will use it for their real account

Yes we need to develop strategies that are simple to understand and easy to apply and avoid too much complication. However regarding a single strategy working every time is not possible because all strategies fail at some point of time and we should keep our mind flexible and focus on developing new strategies and plans as we learn more and experience more.

If its free for me its basic. And basic bots usually are good only in certain trends and patterns but in other trends and patterns its not going to work at all. That's why I suggest that we going to invest our time in demo acount first and try our bots in their. If you see that its working just fine in demo account that's the time you going to try to trade that bots in real account.