Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

I got many payment from this PTP site. They allowed us to ask payment everyday and it will be completed after 5 days of our request and so far I never experienced too long pending payment, at most only 6 days from my request. I think that's great site, I like to post here.

I realized that I shouldn't tire myself in other forums in which payment took longer than expected, here 5 days of waiting and you will have your money. Instead of working on 16 different forums I will only focus on 5 where payment made faster like ESF and DMT these two are part of my list.

well i dont knwo aboutt hat since in here so many activity so i just stuck in one section only.so far i really like this site alot.this site really make me love them alot.i still able to make until 3 round of post in a day which is good but it will be better if i can see more newbie there too

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! Christina Conti (contisinga@msn.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: February 13, 2011 10:01:39 PM

Amount Sent: $2.63 USD

Sender Name: Christina Conti

Sender Email: contisinga@msn.com

Reference Number: ,

Message: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to Lucinda - 263 points cashout

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

image-C10B_4D611071.jpg

You've got cash! austin (******@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: February 20, 2011 6:34:11 AM

Amount Sent: $50.00 USD

Sender Name: austin rampt

Sender Email: *******@gmail.com

Reference Number: 0B811-BC5D4-D7599,

The AlertPay Team

thats really nice that memebr get paid from here finally.i hope then more memerb active in here.so i can be active there.btw i suggest you to make payment in maximum amount so the waitign time will not really look like long time and after you got that you will be more motivated becasue of the higher rate

I see the admin is back and starting working thoose payouts in extreme. Im also up for a payment in here.

The forum is loading faster for me now. I have no idea if it is because i took away the antivirus or if the site just has a better connection from my country now.

Everytime i go in the forum i take away my antivirus protection in anyway:))

ALERTPAY: Money Received

************************************************** ************************************************** *************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

************************************************** ************************************************** *************

Dear

You've got cash! Christina Conti (contisinga@msn.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: February 21, 2011 9:07:27 PM

Amount Sent: $1.85 USD

Reference Number:

Message: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to rose09 - 185 points cashout

The AlertPay Team

Received another payment from them, they may have problem with LR funds because I requested through LR but they paid me through Alertpay.

Date: February 21, 2011 10:42:33 PM

Amount Sent: $1.50 USD

Reference Number: C0A9F-xxxxx-xxxxx,

Message: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to - 150 points cashout

The AlertPay Team

yes they are able to sort out the problems in paying the members. they used to be very lenient now they are quite strict. but the mod said 10 word sentence is allowed in each post and they would pay for that . i wonder if we indeed get paid if all of our posts are just at least 10 words.

I really don't have much to do with this forum.Just that the rates are little for me.But i don't know if admin has raise the rates now.What pushes me out the more is recent complains from members about libertyreserve payout,and as i don't have alertpay account,i think i should be satisfied with my lots.

this is probably one of those forums with low rate( okay,not that low),but ESF is my number 1 forum because this is the first ptp site i joined and paid me so this one holds a special place in me. i've been paid more than 20 times and i never doubted that the site won't pay-sometimes delayed,but rest assured that they will do pay.

Extremesurfs Annoucements

from Chrissie

I would like to say goodbye to all of you wonderful ESF members. I will no longer be working here in the forum. I have enjoyed being here these months and want to wish all members, the wonderful moderatoring team and the new owner the best of luck in the future.