Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

After seeing some payment proof i also hoping my payment soon which already passed many days and thinking will continue my activity there . i think we members sholud keep patience because Admin is still new and hopeing from next day payment spreed will good as before.

I got payment from this site and all of my payment request have been completed. That was great job from new admin and I hope

the activities of members in here will be back to normal. I will make another posts again in this site because I've received payment

from this site.

my last pending payment got paid yesterday so i am quite happy about it and resume posting today. i just requested another payout and i hope they go back to paying members in 5 days. or better if they will pay earlier than that. i hope the new admin would think of increasing rates or lessen the waiting time for payments. but its still okay if they wont change that as long as they keep paying members. i think thats more important above else.

yes i am seeing activity once again on this forum. maybe because of the admin has cleared many payout request once again. so i might as well do some posting here. members i think are active here because they allow short post despite the low rate here.

i did post again after a longest of time. i actually missed posting in here. i have always been an active poster on general chat which by the way,we get paid for unlike other forums that don't. probably one of the best things bout ESF. sometimes,i needed to take a break from talking about making money online and it is relaxing to talk about other things like fashion or food. :)

It's good news because almost all pending payment request have been cleared by the new admin. I think I could trust to the new

admin and I hope the new admin will keep that good work. I hope the next payout request in here could be processed right on time

too, like the old admin has done it.

I still see a long list of payout requests. It contains 3 pages and the oldest payout request was submitted on Feb. 14. I want to see commitment from the new admin to pay the payout request fast. So far, only some payout requests have been cleared out. I hope the rest of the payout requests will be cleared out soon.

Got payment from this forum atlast although this time some late but its proven that forum is paying and i think for new admin it may take sometime for payment . just hoping from now everything will be like before.

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 3/8/2011 11:39 AM

Batch: 56769693

From Account: U5376087 (Heymin)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: ESF cash out 200 points

Thank you.

yeah,the last payment made was March 8th,it was also the time i got paid for my pending payment of almost a month. :P i dont know why they are not clearing all the pending payments yet but lets just be patient. i also have one request in there for now and just waiting to receive it. while waiting,we can post on other forums right?

yeah,the last payment made was March 8th,it was also the time i got paid for my pending payment of almost a month. :P i dont know why they are not clearing all the pending payments yet but lets just be patient. i also have one request in there for now and just waiting to receive it. while waiting,we can post on other forums right?

I agree with you. With so many pending payments in ESF, we can focus on making posts in some other forums. There are some other forums where I can make some posts. When the pending payments in ESF are cleared out, I will resume my activities.

seems now member become so impatient about their pending payment in here.i just hope then they able to give us good opportunity to earn good amount and processed in fast time too.im not active in here before the new admin come there actually so im not worry about anything.just keep monitoring this site and try to be more active when the site paying again

I don't know why but there are many pending payment requests again in this site. I heard many members in here complain about

their payment request which hasn't been processed for long time enough. Maybe the new moderators and new admins must give

explanations about this.

many member say that they have waiting for long day in here.is it more than a week?i think dont worry about your payments there.this site really able to give the payment just like before even they have such delay but they able to pay all pending payment finally.

many member say that they have waiting for long day in here.is it more than a week?i think dont worry about your payments there.this site really able to give the payment just like before even they have such delay but they able to pay all pending payment finally.

The pending payment is more than a month. Why don't you check it out in the forum? I think it's normal if the members are worried because one month is a long time. They are worried that they won't get paid and If I were one of those members, I would feel the same.

The payments have been piling up recently, ever since the admins left, the payout process has been delayed. Hopefully the admin resolves this problem asap. I have a pending payment request since February, and until now i haven't been paid yet.

This forum has problem with payment process again, I think the admin should be more pay attention to this because the old admin

could pay us right on time but now there are many pending payment requests. I hope the admin could be more attention and increase

their service :)

yes its true delay of payment going long time . although i got my previous payment after long time waiting and this time also waiting and it seem that will not get payment before 15 days . but still i believe for new Admin we need more patience to get paid.

@Nikhil

I didn't ask payment request before the admin could pay his members normally and he didn't delay too often of payment requests.

We knew that last payment request has been delayed for long time enough too, it's about 2-3 weeks. I hope this payment won't

happen like that again.

@Nikhil

I didn't ask payment request before the admin could pay his members normally and he didn't delay too often of payment requests.

We knew that last payment request has been delayed for long time enough too, it's about 2-3 weeks. I hope this payment won't

happen like that again.

I think the the delay is not just 2 - 3 weeks. You can check it out in the forum. As I see in the payout request section, the last payout request was submitted on 14 Feb. It means it has been delayed for over a month.