Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

Yeah... the good thing about ESF is that there are some sections that have nothing to do with money making programs but they are still paying. Sometimes when I get bored with discussion about money making programs and HYIP, I just go to other sections to enjoy and still get paid.

Good to note that this ptp site pays for other discussion that has nothing to do with money.Since i don't have account with them yet,i can't think of what will be discuss other than money making programs and strategies.Maybe you should outline the discussions here and the post rate.

I spent my Saturday posting on this site alone and I really enjoyed myself here, in fact in a short period of time I was able to make 200 points. What I did is to focus on one section at a time, once I have post enough on that particular section I moved over to the other, but I only chose those thread that I am familiar of.

How much time did you take to reach 200 points fritz ? I get bored posting there and even after 2 hours off enormous effort I hardly earn points. Which sections do you post the most ? I was not much active on extreme surfs but decided to continue today as I am in the need of money to rent referrals :D.

Its very easy to reach the min for to make a withdrawal in extreme. I like to post there, its easy you dont need to look if you post in payment proofs or discussion threads.

I can do both put my payment proofs and my discussion in the same post:)

Another payment recieved from extreme via LR

Date: 01/25/2011 21:09

Batch: 54029630

From Account: U8617544 (Christina's ...)

Amount: $1.90

extremesurf.th.png

ESF is a bit delayed in making payments lately, usually i receive it on the 5th or 6th day after i requested for it, now it has been a week and i'm still not paid, i was looking forward to investing the money in an HYIP site. Anyway, i'll just patiently wait for my payment.

I have just received my payment via AP:

Payment Details

Date: January 29, 2011 7:24:07 PM

Amount Sent: $2.20 USD

Sender Name: Christina Conti

Reference Number: 058B2-ABC75-0B207,

Message: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum - 220 points cashout

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

26th payment

You have received a payment to your account U7780126

Date: 1/30/2011 2:00 AM

Batch: 54318358

From Account: U8617544 (Christina's Account)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to mynada - 200 points cashout

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

my payment request there is verified but stilll need a time to get the payment.i hope then i can surely become so active there again and reach another payment faster.the activity there really good.i like to have good activity,its really motivated me to be more active in posting

this site really good site to earn.i hope to see the activity there better.i still trying to be active there,but they should be more active there again if not its so hard for me to reply now.i really hope to get my payment first.now my points there is so near to the maximum points to request

This site is interesting and i have started posting there everyday. I will payout when i get 100 posts and i heard that getting upto 1000 posts in this forum entitles an increase in your pay rate, you will start earning 3 cents per post.

Huh? Where did you get that info? It's not true. I have more than 1,000 posts and i still get paid the same rate.

still waiting for payment get apporved.it really take a long time for me to get the payment.i know that its normal if admin make the payment withihn a week.now i have points to request again.i think will not really hard to reach the minimum to cashout or even the maximum one