Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

felmina - felmina.com

umeghayu

Me too followed that the site's official holiday was 20th of February - but can not understand the reason/purpose for their holiday because they just following business days method for give us daily benefit. I think admin should need to change their business procedure and bring some calender days promo, then people should get back their investments within very short time.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Felmina is a wonderful program, I have noticed few friends have invested like hundreds of dollars in this program, at it's three to five months stage and now they are doing withdrawals like $5 daily and getting paid successfully, more lucky are those investors that invested in here from the day 1.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest news update from the program on 30th March 2012 regarding the phishing site alert, femina.net that claim to be a part of Felmina program.

Felmina.net is a fake website claiming to be a part of of system.

March 30, 2012

It has recently come to our knowledge that a fake website - felmina.net - has been launched. It is claiming to be a part of our system. Be informed that it is NOT related to us in any way. Stay away from this website and do not invest.

It is very common in hyips, if any hyip is being very famous and paying on time to the members, other scammers create a fake website with similar name or similar layout and try to use the goodwil but in result such websites close within a short time.We must not believe those sites, its a good thing to warn investors.

I have noticed that this phishing site of Felmina is also using the ratings page copied from the original program, that status is of Felmina.com I think so, since this phishing site with minutely plans wouldn't have stayed that longer for more than seven months.

I have noticed that this phishing site of Felmina is also using the ratings page copied from the original program, that status is of Felmina.com I think so, since this phishing site with minutely plans wouldn't have stayed that longer for more than seven months.

that is bad and i think many investors must be warned about that things, well this program age now about 271 days and it is more than 9 months until now, since the plan they have here is quite stable and profitable this site still up until now. and today i see some payment proof shared by investors of this site in other forum

Official news letter update from Felmina as on 2nd April 2012 regarding the instructions of bank wire deposits !

Apr-2-2012 11:01:16 PM

[Felmina Alliance] Weekly Newsletter

This is the official weekly newsletter from Felmina Alliance.

We would like to inform you that we have completed a major overhaul of our direct bank wire transfer deposit and withdrawal facility in order to improve its efficiency.

Please note that if you request the direct bank wire transfer deposit intructions, you need to be aware of the fact that the provided intructions are valid for no longer than 10 business days.

If you do not send the wire transfer during the specified timeframe, you will need to submit the request for bank wire transfer deposit instructions once again.

Please note that we process every bank wire transfer deposit request manually, so allow up to 12 hours for the bank wire transfer instructions to be sent to you. But in most cases we will send the instructions within a few hours. Do not hesitate to ask should you have any questions about the instructions provided to you.

Another important issue we would like to draw your attention to is the fake website that has recently been launched. It is using a very similar-looking domain name as our - Felmina.net and attempts to deceive our existing and future customers by claiming affiliation to us. We would like to make it clear that this website is not related to us in any away and we urge all our customers to stay away from it. Our legal department is now working on bringing this website down and we hope to have this done as soon as possible.

Please find a moment to visit our official Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/Felminacom. This is the fastest way to read the latest news and updates.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions and need help with anything. Your thoughts on how to improve our website and the services we offer are more than welcome.

--

Best Regards,

Marketing Department,

Felmina Alliance Inc.

Phone: +1 646 918 5168 (8 AM to 8 PM EST)

Web: http://www.felmina.com/

For me if that a hyip site has phishing site its only mean one thing. Its a good site. Why? because theirs no phishing site that going to copy another site that is a scam site right? So its only shows that felmina is stable hyip site. That's why theirs a phishing site that is interested to copy the site so that they can ride on on the popularity of that phishing site.

Felmina was inaccessible for few hours for me today, but now the site is back and here is the latest news on their site !

Our website is now fully available.

April 04, 2012

We have completed the move to the new professional anti-DDoS protection setup that would prevent all possible DDoS attacks on our website in future.

Felmina was inaccessible for few hours for me today, but now the site is back and here is the latest news on their site !

Well yes the site was inaccessible for some time but i did not panic since admin clearly stated in yesterday's newsletter that the site will be offline for few hours today.Anyway, its good that Felmina is still strong and paying members without any delays.

Nice that its back. Just imagine that if this site can't be access then that phishing site have good time fooling members. But I'm wondering. Is it really a phishing site? Because usually we call it phishing site if its intention is to deceive as thinking that its a real site and we login and that site stole our username and password. In this case do you think that phishing site do the same?

but in my end again this site is not accessible, i already refreshed about 10 times here and waiting about 1 minutes every refresh but they still not shown up, i just hope they don't have any problem, because in many monitors they still have paying status and many investors also invested in this program

Keep visiting FB page of Felmina for latest news and updates, here is their latest official news letter on 4th April, regarding the recent events in the program !

Apr-4-2012 02:36:56 AM

[Felmina Alliance] Newsletter

This is a brief news update from Felmina Alliance Inc.

Our website may have been temporarily unavailable in some parts of the world during the last several hours due to servers maintenance.

The maintenance has been done to ensure seemless operation of our system.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, but the maintenance turned out to be more complicated than we initially expected. This is why we have not announced it in advance.

Our website is now fully operational and available everywhere in the world.

Please find a moment to visit our official Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/Felminacom. This is the fastest way to read the latest news and updates.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions and need help with anything. Your thoughts on how to improve our website and the services we offer are more than welcome.

Just received official news letter from Felmina as on 6th April regarding the wishes for Happy Easter, and here is the news letter from them !

[Felmina Alliance] Happy Easter to You and Your Family

The entire Felmina Alliance Inc. team wishes you and your families a very Happy Easter!

We would like to inform you that we observe all official holidays in the United States and Panama. April 6, 2012 is Good Friday, one of the official holidays in Panama. According to our Terms of Service, we do not pay interest on the official holidays we observe.

@archu7, this one was my number 1 which I wanted to invest in, because I was pretty confident that it would last long and do well because of the long term rates. But unfortunately they have set the minimum quite high, and I am unable to afford it. Oh why do all the long term sustainable ones have to have such high minimum. Is it some sort of strategy for admin to make the site last as long as possible?

• 3 weeks later...

Latest official news letter from Felmina today, that is on 26th April regarding the phishing mail alert and the official FB page details etc !

[Felmina Alliance] Weekly Newsletter

In this week's newsletter we would like to draw your attention to the fact that recently some of our customers have received emails inviting them to join our official investment discussion board. We would like to make it very clear that, as of now, there is no official forum, group, blog, board, etc. that we officially endorse. The only official message board that we use is our Facebook page.

We would also like to inform you that we are working 24/7 to improve our services and expand globally. We plan to launch several localized versions of our website shortly.

Last but not least, we would like to remind you that we observe all official holidays in the United States and Panama. May 1, 2012 is Labor Day, one of the official holidays in Panama. According to our Terms of Service, we do not pay interest on the official holidays we observe.

i like this site beside of the instant payment they have :D, this program also still paying for more than 220 days . it seems that they still doing great now, and their facebook page have a lot of people there, also it will updated by admin of this program, overall they are one of the elite site nowadays

I completely agreed with such matter that they can give us instant payment. Because they already turned into elite. As they are running over couple of months and still paying so they can give any offer. I followed their Facebook pages where we can find around 4K of visitors. This status can be dependable for us. We can make some big investment with this program again and again.

• 8 months later...

A great long term project that has been payign for two years now, and continues to pay without fail, definitely it was a good choice for the early investors of this program, I have come across few complaints regarding bank wire withdrawals but the e-currency withdrawals are as usual processed on time.

the company introduce their self very well and its really surprising thing that they able to run for almost a year and keep maintain paying status. well, I think its reasonable if consider the site offering good and reasonable daily interest rate and it make the site able to sustainable.

I am quite surprised to see this HYIP as still paying because it's been quite long time that I am seeing such HYIP that last for a long time. So, it's quite good to know and I guess if its investor will keep on compounding in here then the program will last more so its investor just need to support this program.

No profit will be accrued in accounts today due to non trading day in US on Martin Luther King day, 21st January !

[Felmina Alliance] Official Newsletter

This is an official newsletter from Felmina Alliance Inc.

Monday, January 21, 2013, is the Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. - one of the official holidays in the United States.

We observe the official holidays in the US and Panama. According to our terms of service, we do not pay interest on weekend days and official holidays. Therefore, no interest will be paid on this day.

felmina is such a great site and i have no doubt about its legitimacy because i have completed my plan about a month ago and now i am not investing money on it because 180 days is a very big period and its very hard to wait for such long period.otherwise its the best hyip ever in my life.

Back after the last non trading day holiday and Felmina has already credited profits for today in our accounts and I just have applied for the payment, at this time everyday, if I apply for the cash out within few minutes after it's posted in my account, I usually get fast payment from them in about two hours.

Its good to continue investing in here. I really don't understand why other hyip site do pay good for sometime like felmina while other hyip site just turn to scam after running for few days. I'm sure felmina admin is earning good also because if not then I guess he already close down the site. I think its good to make good income in here if we have some spare capital to invest and hope to reach bep in here and eventually make profit.