Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

felmina - felmina.com

umeghayu

Felmina has been running for a long time and i have been doubting the program simply because of the numbers of days that it has been running online,up till this moment,this program is currently PAYING but i still can't invest here 'cos my doubt hasn't been cleared,though the admin has proven to be honest since the very first day that it started

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great long term project that has been payign for two years now, and continues to pay without fail, definitely it was a good choice for the early investors of this program, I have come across few complaints regarding bank wire withdrawals but the e-currency withdrawals are as usual processed on time.

defenitely, they are one of few hyip site that still paying their investors for long time, and with their long term plans they will keep paying plus it will make them more stable than ever, even we can see few problem but i think that is not even matter because this program like you said has been paying for 2 years, and that is not an easy thing to achieve by other hyi programs.

• 2 weeks later...

New Best Promo Contest has been started at Felmina, here is the latest updtae from the program recently !

New Best Promo Contest Started!

January 30, 2013

We are inviting all existing and new members to take part in our best promo contest. Advertise us and win cash prize every week.

At the end of every week, the 3 randomly chosen winners will get $1,000.00, $500.00 and $200.00 added to the available balances in their accounts.

You can enter the contest any time. To do this, simply post a short advertising message on your blog, facebook, forum or any other form of social media.

Detailed instructions on how to participate can be found inside your Felmina account.

Note that only existing blogs, facebook, forums and accounts in other social media are eligible to participate. All newly created accounts will be ignored.

• 1 month later...

Felmina was one of the best old hyip that has been running from ages but currently i dont determine what happened into it, it possesses suddenly started doing scam. i has been referring this hyip to my friend but while i checked their status, i was shocked until this hiyp is additionally going scam now.

yes, this site have a good site script and more good because already completed with ddos and ssl protection. can be sure investors transaction and login activity will be secure. but unfortunately the plan offered this site not as secure as the script. with high and not reasonable daily interest rate, I doubt that this site able to sustain long.

Yes no doubt it is really one of the best place to make an investment and i am sure that many people are already members of this investment program and they may be earning a very decent income with there capital investment . In short we can say that it is one of the best program to invest for a long time .