Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

felmina - felmina.com

umeghayu

I am not admin

Felmina Alliance is an investment company offering its services to individual and corporate investors worldwide. We are a team of experienced traders, financial analysts, and account managers. In the effort to make investing online easier, we have created a unique, easy-to-use product that is now available to everyone through this website. It features a user-friendly account interface and a dedicated team of customer support representatives to assist you and cater to all your needs.

Investment Plans:

Plan One

1% daily,

min $20.00,

for 180 business days

Plan Two

1.25% daily,

min $1,000.00,

for 180 business days

Plan Three

1.6% daily,

min $5,000.00,

for 180 business days

Accept: LR, PM, Bank Wire

Referral: 5%

Withdraw: Manual

Link >>> felmina.com

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is new hyip site in the market that offer very low roi in a long term plans with high minimum deposite 20$ I think because of this high minumim deposite many people will not invest in this hyip site and there are no any protection but it offer good referal commission 5% in the end I will not invest here.

• 1 month later...

life time 42 days and the status of the program is paying,

there is a lot of monitors listing this program,

the daily ROI of 1% is stable, thus I wish this program will stay active for a long time.

• 4 months later...

latest announcement from this program as on 30th December 2011, regarding official holiday on 2nd January in US !

The New Year's Day.

December 30, 2011

We observe the official holidays in the United States and Panama. Monday, January 2, 2012, is the New Year's Day in the United States. According to our terms of service, no interest is paid on the official holidays that we observe. Please be advised that the complete list of holidays that we observe can be found in the FAQ section on our website.

just one more day to go that the program can be called six months online and active successfully so far, it's true that the program has got advertised on many forums and monitors, the admin is taking high efforts to make it popular, so even after their six months I am sure they will run it for a long time,

• 3 weeks later...

Official weekly newsletter from Felmina as on 16th January 2012 regarding the program updates and of no profit on non trading day !

Jan-16-2012 07:39:41 PM

[Felmina Alliance] Weekly Newsletter

This is an official weekly newsletter from Felmina Alliance.

In has come to our attention that some of our customers may not have received the emails containing the instructions for sending the bank wire transfer deposits after submitting the requests. We are investigating this issue and have already revised the process of sending the instructions via email. Please do contact our customer support if you have not received the email containing the instructions within several hours from the moment you have submitted the request for instructions. You may also check the spam folder in your email account. At times emails from us may be put in there by mistake.

Today is January 16, 2012, Martin Luther King Day in the United States. It is one of the official holidays that we observe. So no interest will be paid today. According to our terms of service, no interest is paid on weekend days and official holidays.

Please find a moment to visit our official Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/Felminacom. This is the fastest way to read the latest news and updates.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions and need help with anything. Your thoughts on how to improve our website and the services we offer are more than welcome.

--

Best Regards,

Marketing Department,

Felmina Alliance Inc.

Phone: +1 646 918 5168 (8 AM to 8 PM EST)

Web: http://www.felmina.com/

• 4 weeks later...

Felmina in their latest official news letter updated on internal transfers, debit cards and FB updates as 15th Feb 2012,

This is the official weekly newsletter from Felmina Alliance.

We are happy to inform you that we have added the new option in the user account area allowing our customers to make transfers between Felmina accounts. You can transfer funds from the available balances in your account. This option has been integrated into the 'Withdrawals' page of the user account.

To make an internal transfer, you need to:

- Go to 'Withdrawals' page,

- In 'Step 1' choose the type of the Available Balance you would like to use for the transfer and enter the username of the recipient's account,

- Enter the amount you would like to transfer in 'Step 2',

- Click 'Proceed' in 'Step 3'.

We would also like to inform you that we are working on issuing debit cards for our customers. We are not yet sure how long it will be till this option is finally available, but we are doing our best to make it available to you as soon as possible.

Please find a moment to visit our official Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/Felminacom. This is the fastest way to read the latest news and updates.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions and need help with anything. Your thoughts on how to improve our website and the services we offer are more than welcome.

Felmina announced that this week, Felmina is having two official holidays thus we can't expect the profits to be accrued in our accounts.

Feb-20-2012 05:40:01 PM

[Felmina Alliance] Newsletter

This is the official weekly newsletter from Felmina Alliance.

We would like to inform you that we will observe 2 official holidays this week. First, Washington's Birthday on Monday, February 20, 2012, is one the of the official holidays in the United States. Then comes the Carnival's Tuesday, February 21, 2012, in Panama. According to our terms of service, no interest is paid on weekend days and the official holidays in the US and Panama. The next interest payment will be made on Wednesday, February 22, 2012.

We are also working hard on improving our system and making it even more user-friendly to our customers. We put special emphasis on new payment options for both deposits and withdrawals. In our previous newsletter, we have mentioned that we are working on adding debit cards to the list of available withdrawal options. We hope to more information on the subject shortly. Naturally, we will update as soon as we have the news.

We are also very happy to see the extremely positive response from our customers and site visitors to the recently launched Regional Representatives program. At the same time the whole thing is still a work in progress, so we apologize for any minor inconveniences and technical glitches you may encounter from time to time. Also, if you have not received a reply to your application for the Regional Representative position, please kindly resend your applications.

--

Best Regards,

Marketing Department,

Felmina Alliance Inc.

Phone: +1 646 918 5168 (8 AM to 8 PM EST)

Web: http://www.felmina.com/

the minimum payout is quite high but this site is popular now i see they listed as paid program in some HYIP monitors, and i think that is beacuse of the good script that they have also they have a good plan rate which is sustainable(in this case 1%) and will make site live longer

• 2 weeks later...

The maximum limit of deposit via AP is raised from $500 to $5000, here is the announcement from the program in their recent news letter today as on 3rd March 2012 !

This is the official news update from Felmina Alliance.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you by a mistake in our weekly newsletter from

yesterday. The increase in the maximum amount (from $500.00 to $5,000.00) one can deposit into his/her account with us applies to deposits via AlertPay only.

As you may have seen the maximum amount one could deposit into Felmina account via AlertPay was previously limited to $500.00, now the limit has been increased to $5,000.00

after we have received numerous requests from our customers. Please note that withdrawals via AlertPay are not and have never been limited.

There are no and have never been any limitations for other payment methods - you can deposit and withdraw any amount into and from your Felmina account.

Once again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I just check in goldpoll and I'm surprise how time flies felimina is 240 days old already and its still paying goldpoll just earn 194% from this site. Its look promising to me. But I feel that right now this site is just too old for me to invest. But its good to constantly monitor this site for hyip learning sake.

Felmina, I guess will go longer for few more months, at least, this one is still advertising on all popular forums and monitors so fra and today, I got paid within three minutes after applied for withdrawal, which is quite common thing in Felmina, sometimes the payment won't be fast like this, but still we can say, Felmina is quite hot and reliable program to start investing even at this stage of 200 + days online.

@archu7, you are correct that the site should stay here for 6 months at-least. As their daily RoI ratio is good enough for anybody so everyone should get engage with the site; we can get marginal 1% daily for $20 of base amount - though it's little bit high but it's perfect amount for any elite site. Here also found some profitable plans for any senior investors as they can get start with $1000+ and their daily profit will be 1.25%. I told here that this site should stay here for 6 months because their maturity is 180 days.

Felmina has been online for 245 days to be exact, that is quite good status, most of the long term usually disappear at the stage of six months or before than that, but Felmina the current top ranked program in the present hyip industry has proven to be reliable and stayed active this longer making fast payments daily.

Probably this site might became an elite because recently we've followed some sites who won't run their site over 30 days because of such scam model. If this site is running over 245+ days (I'm not sure followed to archu) then it should stay here for next 1 year and give us best profit. But I really doubt about their quality because we can not see any ssl certificate and site lock. Because each and every heave elite site has these feature.

sorry if I deny you, antthenait. SSL certificate does not guarantee that it hyip site pays or not because I already many fooled by the Certificate, and it turns out hyip sites, which are already in a scam, from the first launch so I have more confidence by member suggestions

Felmina is an amazing long term hyip with lower and stable daily ROI of 1% on working days, after MacroTrade turning to scam, it is Felmina that can be found for quite some time on TG forum advertising, this one must be popular now almost top one program in the current hyip industry where our investments can be safe.

i see their SSL is over now LOL, i cannot see it anymore, but i agree with kivanger, that is not a guarantee things, but at least we can do some calculation about how much admin spend his money for it, but it is better if we check who is the provider of that SSL, well felmina seems paying now, with the stable rate they have i think they will stay little longer

i see their SSL is over now LOL, i cannot see it anymore, but i agree with kivanger, that is not a guarantee things, but at least we can do some calculation about how much admin spend his money for it, but it is better if we check who is the provider of that SSL, well felmina seems paying now, with the stable rate they have i think they will stay little longer

SSL is over? Did you mean that SSL Encryption is expired? If this is what you mean then i must say you are absolutely wrong.If you check the SSL validity you will see that it will expire on Nov 2012, however i feel Admin will renew it if the site is paying till then.

It was designed to look professional and that seems to be true for me. The plans are sustainable but i also notice that the duration is quite long. For those who do not know Then i went to the site and i also couldnt find anything about the duration. The thread initiator tried by giving us the info but he would have completed the task by telling us the number of days.

The last official holiday on this program was on 20th February that is around a month ago and till now, the program has been making as usual five payments a week, on the basis of business days as per their plans, though senior program, it's performance is still amazing till date.