Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Stop Loss?? I Don't Want To Use It.

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,916 posts

That is why I state before those people who don't want to use their stop loss feature is because they don't want to use it not because they think that is as useless feature. This can be seen on scalper's trading activities. They prefer to cut the loss manually since well 10-15 pips are actually pretty much easier to reach in shorter period.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 643 posts

Well once a trader gets caught in a big movement, then he will understand the value of stop loss. It looks good sometimes that not using stop loss is actually a good idea. But those with experience will prefer using stop loss.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

First i think that SL is really wasting my time but as the days goes on this feature is one of the most desirable and very helpful, all this automation makes me able to focus on analysis. Stop Loss also works so well, it is faster way faster rather than my own hand in 90% cases, i just get few negative slippage because of this.