Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gev - gev.com/forum/

nehmer

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it seems fine now and some members started posting again. And me i think i will start posting today but i think will not able to get hundred points since i see fewer threads still so need to have diversion of posting like 2 days of posting to have 100 points and request payment.

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 3YH7010793369325T)

Sent by:

Lucky Star S.r.l. (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Payment sent from:

sales@luckystar.me

Payment sent to:

chardyme@hotmail.com

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.flyupload.com

Customer Service Email: info@luckystar.me

Amount received:

$3.00 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

$3.00 USD

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:

Jan 5, 2012

Time:

07:34:32 PST

Completed

Custom Note:

Forum Point

Payment type:

Instant

If the news is right. admin of gev also open another hyip site. So that means gev is earning good because he can afford to open another forum. I just notice that every ten days more or less I get paid in here. I'm happy that this site is paying and keep on paying. I think I just post too much that why I have two pending payments until now. But right now I reach another 100 points and I will going to cashout again.

Wow, really? An HYIP from Gev? Well that could be good as well as this forum may get a new source of income to pay its members, but one question, Gev is paying through Paypal only and with this he may use LR or AP to invest and may soon pay through LR or AP?

Really, the GEV admin is involved in HYIPs? If that is the case, I think, chardyme is right, we might see the inclusion of LR and AP in the forums being managed by the admin. Or maybe not. Sometimes, I feel that the admin likes to control the activity in his forums.

sometimes the admin do pay as fast as 3 day to 4 days. but most of the time it is quite delayed though or quite longer than 3 days. but it is just alright . but i do hope still that there would be LR payments. so that i don't have to bother to use paypal again as i sometimes get problem with my paypal account.

I once created a number of posts here and did not get any point from these posts. I thought that the forum ceased to be a paying forum already. Good thing that when I went back the next day, I saw my points already credited. I think, they should remedy these glitches.

Some members got paid for about 3 days which means it's now fast as it only took 3 days for some members to be paid in here! unlike before that it taking about 2 weeks before you can actually received your pending payment request! Well, it's somehow improved that's a good move as members will be more motivated here. Well, if it's true that the Admin is an HYIP admin then well, GEV is somewhat different from the activity of the Admin perhaps the admin is indeed active in many other money making program.

I thought, the admin processed payment yesterday. But then, I saw the date and it was last Jan. 11. Maybe, my payment here will come in the next few days. Anyway, its nice that this forum is getting good activity, currently. Due to this, I have just requested another cash out.