Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is the foreign exchange market?

Its a market of all currency in the world. The more currency you have the more profit you can make and that's what I want to take as an opportunity. Just imagine if you know how to do buy and sell. The more you do buy and sell the more you can make good money in here. I know many don't like forex trading. But if you only learn how to trade you can give yourself an earning chances.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one here is a very simple answer and explanation, but it is correct here. People do the foreign exchange for a long time already. But lately, people start to trade it to generate more benefit. In this way then, some people try to make the system, and like we know now as the Forex trading

Yes banks and other business buying and selling currencies since very long time, but since last 7-8 years there are many retail traders who shown huge interest in trading this billion dollar market, some are making money and some are losing it but the interest in the market is only growing, in few years time the things will improve even more in my opinion. The more volume the market has the better the things will be in a way.

Yes banks and other business buying and selling currencies since very long time, but since last 7-8 years there are many retail traders who shown huge interest in trading this billion dollar market, some are making money and some are losing it but the interest in the market is only growing, in few years time the things will improve even more in my opinion. The more volume the market has the better the things will be in a way.

banks must do that thing to make their own company keep growing. and based on my own opinion, the reason why market grow bigger than this thing because there are more participant in forex, with internet people will have more chance to trade even with low amount of money and globalization also help this thing a lot :D, it make forex market become more liquid

Its a market in which we can exchange our local currency or what ever currency we have right now to another currency or currency that we need. For example you are in the US and you have US dollars and you want to take vacation to Europe and you want Euro. What you need to do is just to exchange your US dollars to Euro and you have already done a forex. And the price of the exchange varies depends on the supply and demands.

Foreign exchange market is a place where currencies of different countries are exchanged, So this market gives us the opportunity to predict the trend of a currency pair and make profits by trading in it.

since internet now become primary thing and many people have chance to access it, then i think to involved in this kind of field people will have more chance to do that thing, and they even can predict that thing too. and actually it is all about our own prediction but based on analyzation of previous market condition

Definitely, it's now the most active sector. And that the financial market has a big role in every economy of countries. I think that we should always have the chance to try in trading although, many people don't like to trade on having investments and just wanted to do other jobs that don't need to have risks. Anyways, my priority this year is Forex trading and wanted to gain more bonus.

Definitely, it's now the most active sector. And that the financial market has a big role in every economy of countries. I think that we should always have the chance to try in trading although, many people don't like to trade on having investments and just wanted to do other jobs that don't need to have risks. Anyways, my priority this year is Forex trading and wanted to gain more bonus.

its natural when people choose to avoid risk, while in forex trading risk is always exist and its why not all people tried to involve in this business. for them, work in government institution or company is safer since offering fixed salary. certainty is what many people chase and unfortunately, to get certainty in forex trading, people should always face with the risk. not many people able to bear it even though actually, forex trading offering higher income to the people.

Yes, because these people doesn't want the risk involve in Forex trading, but they must know how much money they can earn in Forex trading because if they can know the possibility then I guess many people will be willing to risk their money in here because once we master the art of trading then I am sure that you will be in profit.

If they don't accept the risks then, they can't trade well in Forex. Forex is usually has risks that you can't avoid and always be in our trading. It can be obstacle but I can say that we will need to learn them and accept the risks just like accepting our losses. We can't move on if we don't agree on these things and Forex trading is full of it.

afraid of risk will make people like turtle in a shell, i know risk is so bad for some people so they afraid to take but, c'mon forex is high risk program, so like it or not forex give you way to earn money while give you also they way to loss your money, so accept the risk and the move by trade in forex.

• 2 months later...

forex is a foreign exchange. it is also a legal business . man can make money from here and can earn more and more from forex . many man can take to join here and do some little business and earn more and more

Foreign Exchange or in short Forex is a currency trading market where global currencies are traded in pairs for each another. A trader buy/sell a currency pair at a particular time and later sell/buys the currency pair when the currency price has changed. This results in either profit or a loss to the trader. A traders aim is to earn as much profit out of this market as possible.

Forex is a foregoing Exchange market. Man can start this business from home and can make more and more money from the forex. So he need a skills about forex. Without skills he can not be succsee in forex market and it will be risky business for his. So he can join a forex school and take a little training, then start his business.

Well its the market in which all of us buy and sell our currency. That's how volume and supply and demands works. The more seller an the less buyer the cheaper the exchange is. But the mroe buyer andl less seller the higher the exchange price is. That's how how we earn in forex trading.

forex is foreigon exchange market. When a man need to earn money he can join here. Honesty is the best for all man. So we need to be a honest and hardworking man and we should to leave our greed for the good trader.

• 3 months later...

Yes, its a huge market and creating trends for us to make some money. Now, it will depends on which pair at which market , and time in order to profit. It will also depend on each trader too. You will be able to profit from your knowledge and trading experiences. You buy and sell in hope to make a profit. You buy low and sell high or buy high and sell higher. All will depends. You will reap a bit of a profit by selling at the right time or putting stop loss. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The forex market is where everyone around the globe can make money. As long as you can get online, open a verified account, you can make money. It can be a good side job or business as well. Its for the knowledgeable person. You will make good money if you're knowledgeable and know how to make it. The forex market is a giant that will be here for a long time so get to know it and make yourself some extra money on the side. Its a money making machine for the right trader. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The foreign exchange market is the "place" where currencies are traded. Currencies are important to most people around the world, whether they realize it or not, because currencies need to be exchanged in order to conduct foreign trade and business. now this business is very bigger