Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

indian-forex - indian-forex.com

bramjnet

Its fine if you can't make daily posts here. I still tried my best to make some posts in the forum. So far, we are still waiting for the bonus for the last month it seems they have longer to wait to have the bonus in our trading accounts. Hopefully, later this evening I will have another 15 posts.

I'm surprise that I earn 50 dollars plus in here. I'm happy that I earn that much and I have total of 150 dollars worth of funds in my account in instaforex already. Problem is that its seems I'm going to get MC if eur/usd will still going to continue going down. I invest too much in buy position because I though the problem in euro is almost over. But its seems its going to be long way to recovery.

• 2 months later...

At first glace you would think that the forum does have restrictions on having indian members only on the forum but it is no the case. Good that you have been paid out your bonus in here and hopefully the bad will expire soon so you can resume posting on the forum again.

I already have my bonus in indian forex after a mod banned in the forum for a month. But I'm glad in several days I'm still able to catch up and able to make some bonus. Payed for 09.2012 11.7 USD. Not bad since I did my best to not have problem receiving my bonus.

what do you mean by the mod banned in the forum for a month. are you saying you were banned for one month . and what is the reason of your ban. share it with us so that we would be able to avoid getting banned also. so i may have not problem in case i would have the time to make some post on the site. i can see that you are very much active in posting in forex forums as well lately.

Basing on its name you will surely say that it's dedicated to Indian Forex traders, but actually it's just the name because members from all over the world can participate in here as long as they have knowledge in Forex trading and won't spam the Forum then everyone is very welcome in here.

At first glace you would think that the forum does have restrictions on having indian members only on the forum but it is no the case. Good that you have been paid out your bonus in here and hopefully the bad will expire soon so you can resume posting on the forum again.

It's lifted already as I'm able to post last September 23 onwards. Yes, there's possibility of that reason but then, I don't complain even, I am posting here same quality in the forex forums of mt5 and nigeria forex forums and only in here I got problem.

what do you mean by the mod banned in the forum for a month. are you saying you were banned for one month . and what is the reason of your ban. share it with us so that we would be able to avoid getting banned also. so i may have not problem in case i would have the time to make some post on the site. i can see that you are very much active in posting in forex forums as well lately.

Yes, a month banned. The reason they just post is simply "useless posts" as is. No more explanation and how we will describe my post to other members here who just posted 1 line or two lines that came from India or nearby countries and not banned. I did not complain after all to mod A******. ;)

Maybe its better this way that you dont lodge your complaint this time around to avoid any friction on the forum so that you can continue to earn a good bonus in here. Its good that its already been lifted therefore allowing you to continue to earn from the forum as well. I dont understand why you would get banned in here while you use the same style of posting on 2 other forex forums but dont have the same effect.

It's lifted already as I'm able to post last September 23 onwards. Yes, there's possibility of that reason but then, I don't complain even, I am posting here same quality in the forex forums of mt5 and nigeria forex forums and only in here I got problem.

Yes, a month banned. The reason they just post is simply "useless posts" as is. No more explanation and how we will describe my post to other members here who just posted 1 line or two lines that came from India or nearby countries and not banned. I did not complain after all to mod A******. ;)

I agree. I see lots of posters in here who is posting one to two liners and its seems they are just paying just fine while I post three liners to four liners in here and still some of my post got deleted or missing without any explanation or warning. I don't understand why theirs selective rules in here. But lets face it. We are not that close to India but we at least uses our bonus funds welll enough for us to make good income in instaforex.

I'm asking for password retrieval but I have not received any email yet as I am not able to log in on my account. That's why I am not able to make some post on the world as my password is not working. So I hope that I would receive the link for changing my password. So I could start posting as I know this is a good forex forums as well.

You are better off contacting the forum support team to get assistance in this regard as there might be a glitch in the system that is causing you not to receive your logins using this mail retrieval functionality. There should be a contact page that you can use to contact admin with your query and request further assistance.

I agree. I see lots of posters in here who is posting one to two liners and its seems they are just paying just fine while I post three liners to four liners in here and still some of my post got deleted or missing without any explanation or warning. I don't understand why theirs selective rules in here. But lets face it. We are not that close to India but we at least uses our bonus funds welll enough for us to make good income in instaforex.

Yeah, there could some differences. But yes, we just accept on it. And I don't aim now here same target bonus in the other forex forums. I will just try to have some posts here and then, will still try to have good posts even I have seen not fair with other members posts.

I would like to make some post here but my account is not yet activated for some reasons I could not see my post I do submit. So I have no plan to post if my post would not be visible to the forum. I don't know if my problem has to do with referrer. Maybe my referrer on the site has problems with the site and so joining under him might caused this problem

I think that there was another member in MTV that also had the same issue of posts not showing and was rather starting to get impatient because it seemed to take too much time. Maybe the activities on the forum have somewhat increased that the mods do have a lot more to deal with than before which is why this is taking longer. I hope for your sake it happens soon.

That's me also who you see in MTV talking about my problem seeing my post. Anyway I think I would just continue posting. I don't remember if I had completed my ten post on the site. Anyway did you hear that kind of problem when you were just a new member on the site. Is this just normal seeing our post would take something before we see it

Nope, I don't have problem much before. But I think I remembered before that I'm also waiting for less than a week or more than a week as I can't remember well for the post moderation. I thought before that they don't accept international members that's why I did not check on it and just surprising to see my posts was fine and able to post here.

Right now in three ptp forums that instaforex sponsored indain forex is the one that give me good income for two reasons. One is that its rate is 30 cents per post compare to Nigeria and to mt5 that its only pays 20 cents. Secondly. The best part is this. I only have 1 post denied or not paid compare to Nigeria that is 55 post and mt5 that is 29 post.

Though this forum has been doing well since past few months, but last month they sudden put a cap of 100$, on highest bonus that can be made in one month and so we are allowed to have at most 333 posts.

This month things are not yet clear, payments which usually are made by 7th of month have not been made yet, even many majority of member do not see the bonus amount they shall get paid. This is due to, neither admin nor mods are seen online, and admin logged in yesterday after 29th October but that too for some time only. This may be reason for new posts not been approved for long as @riddick mentioned that he has faced the problem.

I'm worried that even though I'm posting in here for five months more or les already and posting three liners each time I post in here but now all of my post are not reflected automatically and now my bonus payments for October is still pending until now. And worse part is that my post are not only still waiting to be approved but right now those post that already been approved has been disapproved.