Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

indian-forex - indian-forex.com

bramjnet

This is really a great ptp forum which is totally based on forex. Its sponsored and run by Insta forex company. Pay per post rate there is 30 cents per post with no minimum payout and payment is done at the end of every month directly to our Insta Forex trading account. I am a member there for about the past 15 days and will post here when I get paid for this month's posts.

Here is my referral link to join this forum:

http://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=7509

Plz use my referral link to join and be sure to check the referrer name as "mahmoodnoor". I will be very thankful to u if u join under me.

• Downvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Its good that we have another forex forum. I'm member of this site already and I only have ten post in here. I'm waiting to get verified in here so that I can post in here regularly and not wait for my post to be check. Anyway my plan is to add my account in instaforex the same account I use in mt5. In this way I can earn more points for my instaforex trading.

This kind of forums are regarded as a forex forums and not like other known PTP forums that their discussions lays mostly on hyip discussion. Well, the rate per post is good, but what they should add is the fact that members can get paid to their payment system not to their forex account. I would love to join here, but am not that good in forex discussion, so i may use it to learn.

I have about 30 post in here already. My plan is to post 200 post a month in here. that's about 40 dollars worth of post if I'm not mistaken. Combine with forex forum nigera and mt5 I'm sure I'm going to have good time earning profits in here. My goal is to post and post and earn some points then start to trade in instaforex. Once I make good profit in here I'm going to earn good in here.

Isn't it that this forex forum is mainly for Indians therefore mostly their posts were made in the indian language and most likely I think they do allow it and even not much in english. So I wonder how budado able to have discussion with the other members.

i see this one is under MT5 team, so just like nigeria :D. and they are who active here must be a indian or at least know about indian language and the topic just like usual about forex and some tips inside

• Upvote 1

Yeah, someone before ask me to join here but then as I have read that they are same to mt5 forum that in here only indians are accepted. I don't have reason to have an account here since we have the main forum. Well, for sure it is really helpful for Indian Traders which can talk to their language and will able to fully understand their tips and discussions.

Yeah, someone before ask me to join here but then as I have read that they are same to mt5 forum that in here only indians are accepted. I don't have reason to have an account here since we have the main forum. Well, for sure it is really helpful for Indian Traders which can talk to their language and will able to fully understand their tips and discussions.

and also it will be more easier for them or a newbie who want to try forex here, because it is in their language and i think it will be faster when they type it, but above that all, this forum is quite good with the activity of trader who making post here

i see this one is under MT5 team, so just like nigeria :D. and they are who active here must be a indian or at least know about indian language and the topic just like usual about forex and some tips inside

I'm not indian and I don't speak or understand indian language but I do post in here and already have 20 dollars worth of post that I use to trade in instaforex. So far so good in here. But I'm hoping that I can earn more in here also. My plan is to earn and 30 dollars worth of post every month in here. The more I post the more I'm going to earn in instaforex.

This is really a great ptp forum which is totally based on forex. Its sponsored and run by Insta forex company. Pay per post rate there is 30 cents per post with no minimum payout and payment is done at the end of every month directly to our Insta Forex trading account. I am a member there for about the past 15 days and will post here when I get paid for this month's posts.

Here is my referral link to join this forum:

http://indian-forex....referrerid=7509

Plz use my referral link to join and be sure to check the referrer name as "mahmoodnoor". I will be very thankful to u if u join under me.

I am not sure if the admin is still using 30cents as the bonus for posting on the site.That will be the highest rate i have ever seen.I love the site though and i am a member.I will try and increase my post on it too today and be able to get paid when thios month ends.

• 2 weeks later...

It is still 30 cents per post here. Although, still up to now no response from any admin or mods here because my problem is about the post deleted and really don't know the reason and now I'm back posting here today and we'll see if there's a mistake or bug.

It is still 30 cents per post here. Although, still up to now no response from any admin or mods here because my problem is about the post deleted and really don't know the reason and now I'm back posting here today and we'll see if there's a mistake or bug.

So far this is the rate in here.

Trading Discussion Area = $0.3

Trading Software = $0.2

Broker Discussion = $0.2

In short you going to earn more bonuses if you post in trading discussion section than in other section.

I guess the rest of the section has no rate or does not pay because this is the only three section that I found that has a rate on it.

Yes, but then as usual I only post in the trading discussion that's why I get 30 cents but then I guess I'm going to sometimes post in other sections as well. There's a lot of threads copied here and really difficult to check on it as the mod they said they going to delete those including those who posted there.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also planning to concentrate in trading discussion to decrease my posting effort in here and same time increase my earnings bonus in here. I open a new instaforex account just for indian-forex right now. I'm hoping that by doing this I can independently earn money trading indian-forex account funds as before I trade this funds along with my mt5 earnings as well.

So far, I made here 20.1 dollars and hope all of those posts will be accepted. This could be my first time to have payment here for bonus. Only then I don't know how strict they are although, I have posted here according to their forum rules knowing that atleast I have 20 posts deleted.

Yes, at first they are for Indian members but now they already accept international members. I'm glad already to received it. Hope for better target this month as I wanted to accumulate more bonus and hopefully next month I can start trading as I know that we can ideally have here 15 posts per day.

So far, I made here 20.1 dollars and hope all of those posts will be accepted. This could be my first time to have payment here for bonus. Only then I don't know how strict they are although, I have posted here according to their forum rules knowing that atleast I have 20 posts deleted.

I been posting in here for three months now and so far I did get paid in here for the first two months and I don't have a doubt that I'm going to get paid in here again on the first week of next month. But I also notice that theirs a lot of my post that has been deleted. Especially when my post is less than two liners. That's why right now I only post two liners or more in here.

• 2 weeks later...

So you mean you post at least three full lines in here? darn. I only post like one and half on average. I see lots of posters in here who only posted one liners so I though having one and half liners is more than that. I'm hoping that we going to earn good amount of bonuses in here to trade in forex. My target is to make 5 dollars profit regularly using the funds I earn in indian forex. then 10 then 15 and so on.

Yes, I do see that most of the members who are new post here like one or two lines but those who post here more regularly or those addict in posting got more than 3 lines already. And I knew it from mod who told me about it that's why I'm keeping here 3 lines atleast.

• 2 weeks later...

I notice that I don't or has less post deleted right now. So I guess this only shows that my post right now are good. I agree with you. I need to post 3 liners in here to earn good amount. If only I know or realize that before I post three liners right away. I think I loss more than 80 post already simply because of posting two liners. I'm sure its two liners because I don't post less than two liners.