Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nodeposit Bonus

• 2 weeks later...

I never know if there's so many forex broker who offer bonus join and can't used directly in trading without necessary make another deposit from our pocket. this is good opportunity especially for beginner to practice trading in live account and get real profit.

• 2 weeks later...

In paxforex we need 1000 trade after month then we will able to keep the profit in our account after one month and if we not able to this then all profit and bonus will go and if we depsoit there our own $100 then will get another one month to continue trading . anyway its really hard when they allow only 0.01 lot 2 trade open at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

Although Some popular brokers offer to pay us with that good real bonus on new sign up, But there is somehow difficult condition for withdrawing the profit from that bonus, Some broker has limitation on that bonus, we an only be able to withdraw the net amount after making certain no. of trade about 200 - 1000 no, which's very high...

I want to add few more to list.

http://www.trading-point.com/forex-free : $25 free no deposit bonus

https://www.umofx.com/en/special_promotion.php : $1 no deposit bonus . you can open as many accounts as you want. To withdraw you need to complete 1 lot

http://www.eurobroker.biz/promo2.php : $20 first you have to complete 10 trades in demo account . If you complete with a profit you will be given the bonus

• 2 months later...

It is just great to know that so many Forex brokers are still offering free sing-up bonuses to their clients. As far as I was knowing, Marketiva and Robo-Forex were the only brokers offering registration bonuses worth $5.00 and $15.00 respectively with additional conditions for withdrawing the bonuses...

I want to add few more to list.

http://www.trading-p....com/forex-free : $25 free no deposit bonus

https://www.umofx.co...l_promotion.php : $1 no deposit bonus . you can open as many accounts as you want. To withdraw you need to complete 1 lot

http://www.eurobroker.biz/promo2.php : $20 first you have to complete 10 trades in demo account . If you complete with a profit you will be given the bonus

Great to know so many sites are giving free deposit, and i am going to register all these three as soon as i get the time, and i am sure is hall get the bonus - trading 1 lot is not really difficult as i do open and close my trades frequently and i am sure i shall make profit in 10 demotrades as well. Free bonus is really good way to make profit without risking own money so 100% safe.

Great to know so many sites are giving free deposit, and i am going to register all these three as soon as i get the time, and i am sure is hall get the bonus - trading 1 lot is not really difficult as i do open and close my trades frequently and i am sure i shall make profit in 10 demotrades as well. Free bonus is really good way to make profit without risking own money so 100% safe.

You are right that free bonuses are worth taking, however there are additional Terms for the withdrawal of these bonuses which is frustrating. So far I have used marketiva and roboforex respectively but have that their is $7 and $15 fees which is being taken off for our first withdrawal request which is far more from their bonus. However, the bonus offered by liteforex and nordfx doesn't have any such rules and the profits so generated from our trading can be withdrawn anytime.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It's just like that as there is usually conditions before you can able to withdraw, but then having such amount of bonus that it doesn't require you any deposit that you can use it for trading then it's good because at least there is possibility that you do great and can really enjoy the bonus have given to you.

it doesn't even matter if there is no deposit in that brokers what people need to know is are that broker is reliable for traders, if yes i think there isn't any big deal with deposit bonus or welcome bonus, as long as it will give us better services when we trade then we won't get much issue

• 6 months later...

I just sign up with panforex, thanks for the intro of it here. It accepts US traders. The other ones do not accept US traders. I think that bonuses are awesome and there are many brokers who offers it. I think that is the best way to lure in traders. I usually go with the ones that offer bonuses. The more the better. You can keep them that way. Also some good ones are fbs, instaforex, rvdmarket, mt5, roboforex, mayzus, fxfred just to name a few large ones. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the list and i am sure that is so much helpful for newbies that just start trade in forex, but for someone who gained experience in forex even only small experience, think this way won't work for them, anyway no deposit bonus is really useful for some traders to extend their own capitals to the more and also will increase their confidence because of more deposit that they get.

Thanks for the list and i am sure that is so much helpful for newbies that just start trade in forex, but for someone who gained experience in forex even only small experience, think this way won't work for them, anyway no deposit bonus is really useful for some traders to extend their own capitals to the more and also will increase their confidence because of more deposit that they get.

I think so, no deposit account is useful for improving psychological factors mainly to hold patience and discipline. one of the brokers that provide no deposit account is www.fbs.com with $ 5 cash rewads

• 2 weeks later...

Many brokers offer you some bonus but its only a couple of dollars so it isn't going to help a lot. Just a couple of dollars isn't going to get you rich though but beware of the hook. they hook you in with some free bonus money. You get five bucks but then ended up losing like five hundred dollars on your first day trading so beware. I think its nice to test out the broker that way but still you need to learn how to trade so you can avoid losing money.