Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is the Best Currency Pair in Forex?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now all currency that has is less than 4 pips spread for me is good to trade. I'm happy that some how I'm earning good and earning well in forex trading simply because the choosen pairs that I'm trading right now are my favorate pairs. I hope that I can end up earning 1,000 dollars a month. This is my goal right now. But usually I only earn 50 to 100 dollars a month so I still need great improvement right now.

As usual to have the major pairs to choose for the most of the traders. Simply because, it's volatile and they are possible to have great for us to make good profits. I don't think that we can really make here other good options to start our trading but to have the EURUSD pair even in demo trading. But then, we can't really have the best currency which meant of better in making profits.

I'm putting my bets right now in eur/jpy and eur/usd. I hope I will going to make some good money trading this pair. Today is monday so I'm planning to open position today and close it on or before friday. This is my new strategy open position on monday and close it on friday and hope that I can end up in profit. I also request payments on weekends .

I think EURUSD is the best currency pare in forex because the person who teach me about forex said me that this is one of the best currency pair so from that time i will be trading with only this currency pair and some times with the gold not other i use most of the times .

Currency pairs with lower spread are better for a beginner. My favorite currency pair is eurjpy because its spread is low and it behaves extremely volatile to any news. Both sadness and happiness it can inflict on the trader is intense. So I like eurjpy especially to do some news based trading and prefer eurusd for scalping. Any currency pair we use knowledge and experience is necessary to gain from Forex trading.

most of the times depending on the market situations i will be trying to select the currency pairs and i am sure that most of the traders will be choosing the best currency pairs like EUR/USD and this is one of the best currency pair ever . All the currency pair are good but it depend on the execution and market movements .

the best? i don't know which one is the best pair, but it will be good to trade with popular pair :D, but that make their movement become more dynamic, because many trade trying to buy and sell with that pair. but nowadays i try to trade with EUR/JPY since i think that is more promising a bit, and i advice to read some economy news :D, it will help us.

For me the best currency pair is all type of pairs. As long you do some research and understand how that pairs works I'm sure we can end up earning good and earning well. I'm sure that we can be a successful forex traders some day if we just see potential of profit not only in one pair but in many pairs. I do believe that if we want to be a successful forex trader we must learn how to trade.

In my opinion Trading is major currencies will be very much profitable than trading with non popular currencies . I trade with major used currency most of the times and i can make some profits with my demo account . but when i sue the non propular currencies then most of the i see facing loss . And the market movement will be very slow .

yeah because there are few transactions there if we want to compare it with the other pair currency such as EUR/USD, but you can trade with other pairs too and with long term trading strategy, i think that is good enough for not popular currency. but what we need here is understand that pairs movement

Right now I like to trade eur/jpy while its still volatile. Once its stop being volatile I will going to find other pairs that is very volatile. Right now I'm happy that I'm earning trading eur/jpy but I know also that if I make wrong positioning I can get big loses. This is the risk that I'm willing to take. As I'm sure the more I can trade with focus the more I can be in earning side.

I think that pair is more predictable or we can say that it's not that very active to have spikes or fast movement. Although, I don't know why sometimes I did not see it in my trading platform. But I haven't yet tried that pair since, I don't have much knowledge about their market. Well, no matter what pair we have we are going to have here risks.

Well I dont think that the forex currency itself has anything to offer in terms of spread what I think is that if a trader is in the que to make money then the best option for that trader is check the broker which you are using if you really want to consider the spread because its the broker that is responsible for this.

• 3 months later...

forex is a platform of earn money. every man can earn more and more by the forex. so we need to learn more and more . so at first we open a demo account and then we open a real account for start a trade

Different traders have different best pairs as they would have been following it since long time and might have understood its movement to different situations. However, EUR/USD, GBP/USD are the two currency pairs that are most widely used and are easily predictable as per the professionals. However, no one can predict a currecy pairs movement 100% accurately.

Since that is the most movable currency i think that is why many analyst can predict that thing, so i think that is a good thing for newbie to take care first, if they can trade in that major currencies without much problem and got more profit than loss i think they can try more exotic currency pairs :D

For me right now since I'm trading aud/usd its the best pair. lols. I do hope that I can continue to trade and earn in here in the long run. I do hope that I can benefit in here. My main goal right now is just to continue trading hoping that some day I can end up making good income without fails. I'm really happy and excited with my achievements that I'm hoping to keep doing it.

I think the is depend on the traders too and also condition from that traders, but actually as the time goes on there will be more changes here and there, so i think it will be hard to know which one is the best currency pairs that people choose as the best currency pairs.

• 3 months later...

It will depends on the market more than the pair since a good pair could trend poorly in a poor market. Therefore, you are looking for demands, economy, news and such factors will influence how your pairs will trade. It will all depends on the market sometimes. A good day you will find many of them trending and you can earn from all of them but on a bad day, all of them will go downhill so it will just depends on the market. 

• 4 months later...

There is no best currency pair so far as Forex is concerned, it is what the trader himself can make out of a currency pair. The best way to approach Forex and trading in currencies is for the trader to know that which he is good at. There are a lot of currencies that traders can trade on but the one the trader understands most makes him money.