Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is the Best Currency Pair in Forex?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trading eight pairs right now. I guess its more in experimental and knowing more about the other pairs. Right now I like the aud/usd because of its swap interest. Its really good to hold this long term since I can earn 1 cent per 0.01 lot size daily. Just imagine if I have 1 lot size open in here I can earn 1 dollar each day just holding it and earning swap interest.

Every currency pair is good to use in trade, it all depends on the currency pairs you really know how to use. For me, the best currency pair i like using is the EUR/USD pairs.

I agree with you. Every currency pair is good, but it depend on how do we use it. I usually use EURUSD when trading with my fbs account. In my opinion, it has high volatility.

There is no best couple in currency dealing because each investor could create excellent earnings with different couples, some of them could create many earnings from multiple couples dealing. But mostly investors will select EUR/USD or GBP/USD as their preferred because these two couples have low propagates and they are unpredictable enough in activity.

I have been following EUR/USD and GBP/USD lately and therefore I would like to say that these both are my favorite pairs which gain me the maximum profits out of this market. However, these both pairs still needs some cautious trading as forex is always unpredictable and we never know what the market is going to bring for us in the future.

All pairs are best but if you ask what is the most widely trade then the answer is eur/usd. The reason I say all are best simply because all pairs has potential to make money and not only the pair eur/usd. Beside eur/usd become the most traded currency simply because usd is the international currency and eur is the currency used by 13 more or less countries in the world.

indeed each pair has the advantages of each depends on us to use to pair what we traded and I think there are only 2 of the best pair that eur / usd and gbp / usd for each of the pair can make huge profits on my trade but I also like the usd / jpy pair because it is not too hard to figure out movement

Right now I'm prioritizing eur/usd since I'm increasing my capital. The month is almost ended. Next month I will have more capital again coming from ptp forums. I know its hard to make good living and I hope with trading eur/usd I can maintain 10% profit each month and not get MC. And since its eur/usd is one of the pair that I traded for a long time already I priorities this pair right now.

indeed at this time eur / usd good experience movement in making trading profits because I also get a pretty good profit on this pair and I've got a pretty good profit so I can add my own trading capital with some benefits I get, let's hope for the future, my capital increased to greater

I really don't mind trading any pairs that has low spread. As long the spread is 4 pips and below I can trade withthout any problem. My concern and problem is when the pairs has wide spread as I end up earning less as all of my earnings will going to be eroded by wide spread. Right now for me if I really want to make good income in forex trading I need to do three things and that is magic three. Trade pairs that has 3 pips spread. Trade three pairs at the same time and trade using three accounts. Magic threes.

• 2 weeks later...

@budado, that is very much smart for you what I think here is that your action really make things more simple for you and as well i will tell you that its a good development for me am still trading usd/Eur for now i dont have any other alternative than to do just this for more security reason of my fund.

Which pair we take can be the best for us yes this is very much true I do trade usd/eur here which I think is the bset pair which we have to trade in here in forex aside from this there is no other way to trade more better because there is always love to trade with the pair you love.

If you want to have an volatile pair I suggest you try eur/usd. But if you want a passive pair I suggest you try usd/cad. This two are my favorite pairs because if I have few funds I trader usd/cad and if I have big funds I use eur/usd. In this way I can maximize the volatility that I can get in here. So far so good in my part. I hope I can earn good amount of money for the rest of my life in forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

People everywhere in this world here usually like to trade on GBP/USD and EUR/USD. These two are the most favorite and the most popular pairs in the Forex Trading business. But, now, there is a new star, it is not the currency pair, but the commodity, which is Gold or by the symbol is XAU/USD

I like volatile pairs. Right now I love to trade eur/usd and eur/jpy this pair is really making me earn good money. I do hope that I can sustain and maintain my account for good trading this pair as this pair is really good in making me earn good amount of money. But same time this pair also make me loss big amount of money if I'm in the wrong side of the trend.

Who does not like volatile pairs? I don't even hear anyone who use or trade with non-volatile pairs. Simply because they can't trade or see the results of their trading as quickly as possible. That's why it's very common for a trader to start with the major pairs that are the most volatile pairs we know particularly that the related pairs has something to with the EUR or USD currencies.

Who does not like volatile pairs? I don't even hear anyone who use or trade with non-volatile pairs. Simply because they can't trade or see the results of their trading as quickly as possible. That's why it's very common for a trader to start with the major pairs that are the most volatile pairs we know particularly that the related pairs has something to with the EUR or USD currencies.

There are those that are impressive with cross pairs, and minor pairs, but they are delicate pairs to trade. For the now, i am using the EUR/USD in my demo account, and i do not have any plans of adding another till i record good progress on this pair. USD pair are very popular, the volatility is a huge reason for widespread adoption.

I do. One thing I learn in forex trading is that if a pair that you trade is less volatile you need less capital so sustain your account but same time the profitability is still the same in term of risk and profit ratio. Because even if the pair that you are trading is not volatile you are earning less but you are risking less also. So if you trade in volatile pair and you make some loses in the end you can end up making more profit in less volatile pair than the more volatile pair. But of course if you are in the right time in volatile pair you really can hit a jackpot.

There are those that are impressive with cross pairs, and minor pairs, but they are delicate pairs to trade. For the now, i am using the EUR/USD in my demo account, and i do not have any plans of adding another till i record good progress on this pair. USD pair are very popular, the volatility is a huge reason for widespread adoption.

USD currency isn't popular but very volatile and major currencies in the world. We know that we are using this currency for many things and most often traded by everyone just like the English language it's the most active currency and the usual in Forex. Nevertheless, as soon as we have enough time we should learn also other pairs that are not only the common but the possible to have profits on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm riding eur/jpy right now. Its eating my account but Its really a good pair to trade. Just imagine that the price of eur/jpy right now is 115.20. While the price of eur/usd is 1.3100. Now think of this. If you have 1,000 dollars you can have like 9 lot size trade using eur/jpy but if you going to trade eur/usd you can trade about 90 lot size. So having the same amount of capital really show the difference as you can only trade 9 lots in eur/jpy while you can trade 90 lots in eur/usd.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite currency pair is eurjpy because it is very volatile and a correct decision can do wonders. However every trader can have his or her favorite pair but In my opinion its better to chose a few currency pairs and pay more attention to them instead of looking at all the pairs. I prefer currency pairs with lower spreads like eurusd, gbpuse etc since these allow us to hedge in adverse situations more easily.