Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is the Best Currency Pair in Forex?

EUR/USD is the most traded pair and hence more volatile. The movement of prices can easily be felt in EUR/USD and therefore the transparency level in this pair is far more as compared to other. However, you still have to read the technical charts and fundamentals properly to trade this pair with success.

Oh no, i never read charts and no technical anaysis but as i do not trade many traders i watch this pair as much as i can, so i understand well the points where it is feeling resistance and the points where it is taking support, further some time moves are so fast that we dont have time for charting and analysing but if we keep an eye on the prices we know what is the right action to take. Even though i am not technical expert nor i follow much fundamentals but my strategy of believing in me is successful most of the time.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, i never read charts and no technical anaysis but as i do not trade many traders i watch this pair as much as i can, so i understand well the points where it is feeling resistance and the points where it is taking support, further some time moves are so fast that we dont have time for charting and analysing but if we keep an eye on the prices we know what is the right action to take. Even though i am not technical expert nor i follow much fundamentals but my strategy of believing in me is successful most of the time.

Well, the technical charts gives a better idea about the support and resistance level as compared to just following the price movement. The movement of each pair is volatile sometimes, but it is mostly due to any news release or due to the breech of either the supports or the resistance level.

• 2 months later...

You must also look at the weekly forecast. If its bearish or bullish. then that's the time you will going to set your own stop loss. Since resistance and support level are horizontal line only. If the price goes down. your support will go down also along with your resistance level. So in short S and R can give you the pivot line. But if its going to be a rally or a dip its does not help at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Based from my little experience, I like trading with the EUR/USD pair because it has lots of actions in it. And it seems easier to predict although, that was the case when I was trading via a demo account.

Well in world crisis there is probability that it will have difficulty to predict or early to have reserval. Just hope to have good resources where we can have idea or signals about good currency to trade on. Really need to find other currencies since not all are stable.

• 1 month later...

In my research about the best pair in forex trading. I found out that this pair is the favorite among the traders:

- EUR / USD

- GBP / USD

How about you what is your favorite pair in forex? and why did you choose it.

there is no best currency pairs in forex market...only you can find that eur/usd, gbp/usd and usd/jpy is the popular pairs among others...

these pairs make a very good movement on market moreover if there is a big news release...you can earn 200-400 pips along with news release...

yeah

there's no best currency in market

but if you ask me my favorite my favorite just like the TS EUR / USD and GBP / USD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there are no best currency in Forex trading because if there is, then the other currency would just be left aside and the market will become imbalance. i would agree if you would say that there are currency that most traders would like to trade and for me, it is EUR/USD.

My major pair is the USD/EUR I do give them close watch everyday to see their reaction,the movement made by this pair is what motivate me to chose them as my best pair also there is a special strategy that I normally used in trading it that is whenever USD/CHF go long I will enter short with them ,this strategy do works for me in smallers time fram.

My major pair is the USD/EUR I do give them close watch everyday to see their reaction,the movement made by this pair is what motivate me to chose them as my best pair also there is a special strategy that I normally used in trading it that is whenever USD/CHF go long I will enter short with them ,this strategy do works for me in smallers time fram.

I really don't get the connection between eur and chf. Since eur does not really affect chf directly or indirectly except with the par value of usd. I don't think ou can have strategy using this two. The best way is to find a pair that are interconnected. Like eur/usd and eur/chf and usd/chf In this way three pairs are connected.

Anyway theirs no pair usd/eur. the pair is traded eur/usd not usd/eur.

• 2 weeks later...

The best currency pairs changes from trader to trader, however for me, its EUR/USD AND EUR/JPY as I have been monitoring those currency pairs since a very long time and hence have a better knowledge about its movements on special occurrences, especially when a high impact news report is released.

• 2 months later...
Every currency pair is good to use in trade, it all depends on the currency pairs you really know how to use. For me, the best currency pair i like using is the EUR/USD pairs.

This is my main source of income also. I like to trade eur/usd because its volatile. 100% of my profit in forex trading are all come frome eur/usd. I realize that I don't need to trade other pairs as long I have eur/usd I'm good and happy to earn good amount each month. As in eur/usd I do earn 10% monthly income. A very good pair to trade.

Well no matter what happan I still hold my fact to say that EUR/USD is one of my favorit pair since I do fine it convinience to trade and come out with good trade regarding this pair and all I know is that this pair is very much better to trade at evening peirod in my region here.

• 3 months later...

I think the best currency pairs are traded for euro / usd and gbp / usd because of the movement of the two currency pairs is very high if you are going through so that the second active currency pair we can generate a huge profit but the second pair currency is sometimes very difficult to be analyzed in the two currency pairs trading is certainly a big risk too