Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

About me, i think they won't be a day when forex robot technology will be one hundred percent effective. When it is produced by man, it must fail in one point or the other. It's better for only experienced traders and experts, because you can't depend only on robots.

It depends on the needs of each, if you would had enough experts and does not require learning more then the robot takes to support your time. But this is not recommended for beginners as we know it. Because we know the newbie can't depend more on their mind.

If the beginner already knows the features on his terminal and knows what they are used for, may be he can try a robot since he will be better able to control it. However, since most beginners merely are making their first steps, then they should rather learn than command a robot to carry their orders.

Robots can be used even by newbie I think. but with big amount it may be risky because there will not be any control in hand and others way we have to buy this kind of robots with high price and we will not be learn anything if we trade with robots. So I think its better to trade manually even if we lost but it will be our learning.

If I have to choose here, I will go for manual trading over robot because of the reason that we have to spend monthly cost on robots and if you are not getting profits when robot uses stop loss, all your investment will be not benefiting you. Robot is always good for beginners in forex world but not a must.

If I have to choose here, I will go for manual trading over robot because of the reason that we have to spend monthly cost on robots and if you are not getting profits when robot uses stop loss, all your investment will be not benefiting you. Robot is always good for beginners in forex world but not a must.

Yep, I recommend also copying successful traders on Etoro and its better than robots since those traders have over 96% success rate you will be able to reap some profit from their pro skills. I know there will always be better traders out there than me. I'm not as good as they are sometimes. I also recommend just learning and trading for yourself since just learning something about forex you will be ahead of the bot already. 

Well, trading manual can develop your trading skill than rely on forex robot. But it's not a big problem if trading use robot as far as we also try the effectiveness in demo account first. Robot can only trading with one method while, if we have a good trading skill, can trading use many various method.

In trading with robot you have to first choose a good robot system and the monthly expense is there to be paid. It will leave you short on profit even if the robot is doing well for you. It is better to have trade manually and suffer some loss instead of paying fees. Robot just recommend for trader which do not have many spare time to trade, so expert advisor could be their alternative way, but if the beginner trader then they just foolish their self.

I think it's better to trade own if loss then there is consolation. It's hard to select good robot and there is probability to lost money choosing this robot because i heard that the price of robot is not small but very good amount and if its fail to do win trade then we will loss money in trade for robot.

I would simple choose manual trading because even if we make mistakes in manual trading, that will be our experience and which will benefit us in future trading but with robot you are getting zero experience. But if we trade through robot and we watch what this robot doing then surely will get some experience but for this we need to stay with robot. Anyway it’s better to trade manually to get experience and our future.

Using robots for newbie could be dangerous because they should know on it before going to this trading world. But they can use to trade by both their hands & robots then the prediction will be right as well with higher leverage can help us to earn more. Although I didn't try it before I want to try some days.

I think robot is a requirement that could match with his prediction, But for newcomers who want to know the strategy or skill to be good trader, then it could be dangerous to use robots, because they don't know the truth, robots will not be correct every time, so it's better to practice with their own hands at some months, then try with robots.

For everyone either you are a newbie or an expert, I would prefer you not to use robots trading much in your platform because this service is only used when you cant able to handle your trades at single point and also there is a charge for using robots management service...

Robot is really good to make some profit. I do believe that I can handle my account in here for good. I do believe that we all be making some good income in here. I will be making something good for one day and I'm sure I will be making some good income for two to three years time and become a millionaire. So lets just hope that we can focus more on doing something good right now.

I don't have to use a robot. I can trade really well and make good money on my own so therefore I do not use a robot. How about you? If you think a robot is helpful than you might use it but beware of scams and expensive robot that do not help you make money. I think robot has limitation and we are also much better than robots. I think robots are no way as good as a real trader anyways. A machine can't be as good as a human being since we're the one who make the machine, we're better than them. 

Well, for sure robots are useful in many things for expert traders not for newbie traders. But for me I think that better do manual trading. It is not easy to use robot any ways. And it is quite expensive. I rather save the money in buying the robot. And just try to use it as deposit for trading.

Most of traders will prefer manual trading because it gives the trader the chance to actually learn Forex and get used to the reflexes that are quite common in the markets. Robots deny us this rare privilege. With manual trading we could control how much loss which we will tolerant. If we had good money management and good knowledge in forex, manual trading will be good. We could train and get experiences in there with low risk or limited risk.

I think that Robot is good as they save your precious time for placing the orders and watching the market. But to be successful one should have good knowledge of forex and should apply whenever the true profit needed will come only when machine and mind work together in a smart way.

• 2 weeks later...

Bots are tools. So even if you use bots its still good that we can make good income in here without any problem. I do suggest that we invest our time learning how to use bots especially since right now we really need to have a bot if we are going to trade big amounts of money and having to trade lots of trading accounts. Right now I want to maintain 10 active trading accounts so I'm really hoping I can manage big trading account in here if I can.