Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your choice:Forex or Hyips?

@andry77

I think both forex and HYIP is category into high risk investment. Because both can cause us losing money. I just want to diversification my money into another investment. That will make me survive in this business. It just my opinion. I think the picky is very useful in this situation if I picky to trade in forex means that I only take a best set up it will give me 95% chance of winning. Same in HYIP, most of them are scam but If I can picky to choose a good HYIP then I could money from both. once again it just my MHO.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt I would select Forex. HYIP's sooner or later turns into a scam but it is not the case with Forex. Forex is more of a skill based activity which once accuried can help you earn consistent profits without having any extra efforts to do...

yes, because in forex is all we are set. since through investment funds that are used until the results of the profit, and I think it's more satisfying than using the services of HYIP investment

yes, because in forex is all we are set. since through investment funds that are used until the results of the profit, and I think it's more satisfying than using the services of HYIP investment

Well, any other investment schemes available online does turn into a scam sooner or later and thus contains huge risk to invest on. However, the Forex markets is completely different as it is our skills which decide we would either win or losses in Forex. Forex once learned properly can help us earn consistent profits for life time.

i think forex is definitely more reliable than hyip. some people may make a lot of money from hyip sites and it does not require much skills, but hyip sites are extremely dangerous. i have lost a lot of money in the hyip industry. forex is better.

I do agree with you that HYIP's are extreamely risky as I have noticed that even the legit HYIP's which has been around for months also turns into a scam sooner or later. The best and the most secure way to earn consistent income online is through Forex trading which just requires learning to get yourself started in Forex.

yes, hyip industry is in worse shape compared to before. 2-3 years ago, i believe hyip world was more stable.

forex trading is always a better option in my opinion, but you have to learn it first.

Forex trading in fact is not only safer but at the same time far more profitable then HYIP's No matter if a HYIP doesn't turn into a scam and they do pay us returns, we still hardly receive 20%-30% or sometimes more for our investments. However, there is an unlimited earning opportunity in Forex as we can earn even 200% in a single trade in lucky.

in forex trading, you have more control over your money. in hyip investments, once you invest you lose control over your money.

forex trading gives you more freedom.

Yes, I do agree that in HyIP's we dont have an appropriate money management to deal with and in that conditions we have a huge risk of profiting less or loosing the whole investment amount. However, that is not the case with Forex as it requires a well planned money management to deal with...

Yes, I do agree that in HyIP's we dont have an appropriate money management to deal with and in that conditions we have a huge risk of profiting less or loosing the whole investment amount. However, that is not the case with Forex as it requires a well planned money management to deal with...

Its true @adman... potential profit depends on our trading and management skills in forex, and such is not the case in hyips and not only we have risk of mismanagement by the hyipadmin but also there are chances of hyip admin scamming even if the funds are earning enough.

hyip sites give you a huge disadvantage compared to forex trading.

however, there are also scam forex brokers too i believe. your money may not be entirely safe in forex trading. but compared to hyip sites, forex trading is a safer option.

Well, There are several register brokers available online to trade with. However, no HYIP's are registered and hence they do turn into a scam sooner or later. I still believe, forex is a far safer option as if it is practiced properly, we can even earn our living through it.

Well, There are several register brokers available online to trade with. However, no HYIP's are registered and hence they do turn into a scam sooner or later. I still believe, forex is a far safer option as if it is practiced properly, we can even earn our living through it.

By registered broker if you mean regulated by government authorities, i dont feel it is true, in the name of registration either these forex programs get registered by some association or may have their registration as a company, but this is no government organisation guarantee our funds that a forex broker holds. On the other hand though not many but there are few hyips which are limited companies and registered by the registrar of companies of some countries.

By registered broker if you mean regulated by government authorities, i dont feel it is true, in the name of registration either these forex programs get registered by some association or may have their registration as a company, but this is no government organisation guarantee our funds that a forex broker holds. On the other hand though not many but there are few hyips which are limited companies and registered by the registrar of companies of some countries.

I mean to say that there are legitimate Bokers which have a trading license to provide their services to their clients. There are several other brokers which are not regulated by any companies or association. HYIP's do not have a legal license, instead they have a certificate of trust which we have seen that is not enough for HYIP's to keep paying their members.

I mean to say that there are legitimate Bokers which have a trading license to provide their services to their clients. There are several other brokers which are not regulated by any companies or association. HYIP's do not have a legal license, instead they have a certificate of trust which we have seen that is not enough for HYIP's to keep paying their members.

Friend I am afraid that there is nothing we can do in case a international forex broker site goes scam or closes,

Yeah you may find some legitimate and regulated stock/commodity/forex brokers in your country that are regulated and their activities are controlled by government agencies and so they are safe enough. I asked a question to insta-forex support once about this that are they regulated by any government agency and funds deposited by them guaranteed by legal bodies, unfortunately reply was we are reputed broker and has won trust of people over long.

Friend I am afraid that there is nothing we can do in case a international forex broker site goes scam or closes,

Yeah you may find some legitimate and regulated stock/commodity/forex brokers in your country that are regulated and their activities are controlled by government agencies and so they are safe enough. I asked a question to insta-forex support once about this that are they regulated by any government agency and funds deposited by them guaranteed by legal bodies, unfortunately reply was we are reputed broker and has won trust of people over long.

Interesting... However I don't think the top brokers will be turning into a scam as they are benefiting a lot from the members. Almost 75% of traders loose there funds in Forex and therefore, they do earn big amount of money through their business.

i think forex more safe there is in fact very good company online that trust and alot of people trade on it

about hyip it offer very big profit and sometimes close after 1 hour very risky now to join hyip after increases og number of them daily its over ptc now

Well, I don't completely agree with you. HYIP do offer some outstanding returns to their members but the fact is that they are unable to sustain their interest rates for long time as they turn into a scam. On the other hand, Forex, never turns into a scam and keep paying their members on the basis of the skills of a trader.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still for hyip if your not really a professional forex trader. In forex you can loss 100% of your money in one day. In forex every day at least you earn back some interest. But in forex even if you earn in few days but later on you have a bad day you will end up losing a lot of money.

• 2 weeks later...

I left hyips from a long time, i realized that even if i profited from one hyip i will lose the same amount or maybe more from other ones, so for now i am a member of macrtotrade only waiting its scam to leave the entire field, i am just withdrawing my profit daily till it goes out, in the same time i am still trading forex, because i believe it is the business of the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I left hyips from a long time, i realized that even if i profited from one hyip i will lose the same amount or maybe more from other ones, so for now i am a member of macrtotrade only waiting its scam to leave the entire field, i am just withdrawing my profit daily till it goes out, in the same time i am still trading forex, because i believe it is the business of the future.

Same case. I only have one hyip right now and I will going to do hit and run. its arena-finance. I have 10 dollars and I don't cashout and now its 17 dollars. My plan is to reach 20 dollars before I start cashing out .While in forex I have five different brokers already. And each one just maintain little funds. Just enough to have some fun trading.