Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Okpay-Okpay.com

I just let my okpay died out. I already forgot my username and password in here. I do believe I can make good income online using a much stable processor. the fees in here and the lack of sites using this processors make me decide to leave the site. In fact only one forum that is already stopped paying that is the one who pay me via okpay.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you can for further execution of this issues, you can visit Okpay main site. Aside from CashU EOkpay also accepted the other payment processor for the deposit and withdrawal such as Egopay, Liqpay, Qiwi and many others. This makes Okpay not just another payment processor but become more like exchangers too.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you can for further execution of this issues, you can visit Okpay main site. Aside from CashU EOkpay also accepted the other payment processor for the deposit and withdrawal such as Egopay, Liqpay, Qiwi and many others. This makes Okpay not just another payment processor but become more like exchangers too.

And this is the more reason why I don't like okpay. Because the other processors that is connected in okpay I don't use also. Secondly theirs no site that I can be active with to earn via okpay or other processors that is connected to okpay for transfer and worse is the fees on each transaction.

I just received around $50 from HYIP that i invested before, it seems that Okpay still accepted in those industries. No chargeback also become the main issue here to help any high risk invesment admin use okpay's service. The internal transfer fees still low enough even i am not verified member.

• 1 month later...

That's good if you still earn via okpay.I don't have funds in okpay right now so I don't have source of funds to invest in hyip to start with. Secondly last time I check the fees of converting okpay to cash is very high also compare if I use neteller or paypal. So right now I still not make use of okpay. But few years back when okpay is still new I have high regards for this processor.

• 3 weeks later...

From many perspective then okpay is good, it has low internal fee transfer, it has many features to support the clients and it has not just forex as its base it has some numerous high risk business for their clients even for online shopping okpay is fine.

When okpay first opened I really like okpay more than alertpay at that time. but right now I don't bother to open my okpay anymore. In fact I almost fully verified my account in here before I decided not to use okpay since I still not find ways to earn money using okpay.

Actually if you trade in mayzus i think you can use okpay there and as far as i know there are some brokers that are usable for some Forex brokers. It is better to have verified account since we will get some benefit and also our account is less prone to suspension.

• 1 month later...

As far as i know mayzus is the one broker that are using okpay as the payment at their broker, well this is true that okpay is quite reliable even some years passed but some people has their own preference, but seeing okpay survive up to now and popular in Forex i think it is a good thing for okpay and will become okpay's main base.

• 2 weeks later...

I do find also mayzus as one of the payment processor in that broker, but actually you can visit Okpay merchant page to find out what kind of broker that accept Okpay as their payment processing. Overall i don't think something this program lack of they are just works and more like other similiar payment processor except for fees which is lower than mostly payment processor.

There are 2 brokers so far that i find out,  which is liteforex and Mayzus that specially use Okpay. Also you can see there are some forex related site that sold for example strategy or even forex robot, even video gaming site also using okpay as the payment gateway.

Pay with ease on any device!

Dear partners and users, we are glad to present an updated OKPAY checkout!

The number of mobile audience is growing each year, more and more users prefer to use a smartphone or tablet to make purchases and pay for orders online.

We started with three priorities while developing a new OKPAY checkout: optimization for mobile devices, ease of navigation and high usability.

New features:

OKPAY checkout form scales to fit the screen of any mobile device automatically, the interface is touch friendly.
Available payment methods are grouped into special sections for the convenience of search and selection.
"Recommended" option allows customers to instantly find a suitable payment method in the list of the most popular payment systems for the region.
By redesigning the payment process, we were able to reduce the number of steps required to make a payment. Now, payments with OKPAY are even easier and faster!
The updated checkout is already available to all OKPAY merchants. If you are not a merchant yet, you are welcome to Sign Up and start accepting payments with OKPAY to boost your sales!

Well i don't see anything that makes me feel better with this one, the news is just another thing that actually applied by the other payment processors before. I think this payment processor already into the stable state and they will having less innovation and trying to give better service only to their users, that is all.

• 3 weeks later...

Before i hope that Okpay is going better and even can compete with Paypal or the other popular payment processor but up to now i don't see it, they still going into the mid tier competition and only compete with Payza or Perfect Money. Their fees is their strenght but they forget how to use it to maximum.

Before i hope that Okpay is going better and even can compete with Paypal or the other popular payment processor but up to now i don't see it, they still going into the mid tier competition and only compete with Payza or Perfect Money. Their fees is their strenght but they forget how to use it to maximum.

I don't see Okpay as dynamic. For me, they are kinda static and that is the main reason I can say they are a type of payment system where I won't put in so much of my funds because one can't easily tell when they are signing off since some other ones have also exhibit that.

I don't see Okpay as dynamic. For me, they are kinda static and that is the main reason I can say they are a type of payment system where I won't put in so much of my funds because one can't easily tell when they are signing off since some other ones have also exhibit that.

• 2 weeks later...

But not as static as PM, i agree with yours but with myregister too. It seems that they are not that really bad as payment processor that going through fire and flames overall i can see their quality is still intact and sometimes updated their related news about them like some expansion or so.

Until now, okpay is still the choice of some people. There are some of the traders who don't think that they are leaving okpay soon because in here, they feel thatbthey are satisfied with the services that the payment processor offers and that is what many people look for. Their dream is to stay with the kind of processor that they are satisfied with and they don't seem to leave it soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Okpay should focus in high risk business, thanks to their less strict regulators i think they also can jump into gambling or HYIP. Forex itself is a lucrative field for Okpay but i see they have many competitors there, it is better to diversify their resources and promote theirselves in that kind of business.

• 2 weeks later...

But it seems they don't go for that, they think that the other business may works for them well. It is a pity for them also to think that there are a lot of people around the world that actually need a payment gateway such as Okpay which can accept many high risk business and has low fees.

One of the most popular before but i wonder if they will make it in future. To be honest Okpay is actually one of the promising payment processor out there that many people could try but it seems they aren't really competitive to me.

I think okpay is concentrating more on Forex, bookies and PTC. Maybe in the future, they will think of increasing their popularity into some other places and gain so much attention there. They have been moving slow and steady and no body will think that they are a walk over because they have seen so many payment processors come and gone and they are still waxing stronger than before.

That's what i want to hear, it is good that if they keep focusing for something like that because high risk business is their core. Forget about Online shops right now even the share is big enough but with make Okpay base stronger in PTC, FX, or bookies it will make them huge sum of money to deal with.

What is extremely importance is the ability of the payment processor to remain in the system for a long time and that is exactly what Okpay has succeeded in doing. To some great extent, it has gained the attention of a lot of people who are online earners and that's why I also believe it has attracted certain brokers.

Paypal, Neteller, Skrill also do the same thing so what is the most special about them? I mean Okpay are great able to survive up to now and still doing well but in fact we don't know what will happen. Today they are not so popular like before, it seems their policy does not have much change too.