Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Okpay-Okpay.com

CFF will start paying this coming january. I'm hoping that they will going to continue paying using OKpay as right now its only CFF that pays okpay. Anyway lot is back also. I'm just frustrated last time I exchange Okpay to paypal funds. Because instead of sending funds via others, Okpay exchanger send it via service so in short I paid two fees. PP fess and okpay fees.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an account in here as well, but I didn't make use of it yet, or I must say I haven't come across need to use this yet, but I am happy that the account verification is quite fast here, I got my account verified within two days after sending the required documents to them.

I have an account in here as well, but I didn't make use of it yet, or I must say I haven't come across need to use this yet, but I am happy that the account verification is quite fast here, I got my account verified within two days after sending the required documents to them.

I tried verifying my account in here but unfortunately, my documents wasn't accepted and approved that's why my account has not verified in here yet. But I don't have problems with that because I don't make use of this payment processor as of the moment and I think, only few online investments make use of OKPAY.

I'm not verified but I don't find any problem in here. I only exchange my Okpay to pp or to lr or to ap if I have enough funds in my okpay. And now that cff is back. I'm happy that next month I can reach about 5 dollars and I can request payments and hope that I will have funds again in my okpay account.

I'm not verified but I don't find any problem in here. I only exchange my Okpay to pp or to lr or to ap if I have enough funds in my okpay. And now that cff is back. I'm happy that next month I can reach about 5 dollars and I can request payments and hope that I will have funds again in my okpay account.
it seems they are very functional when it comes to paying/funding our Local account.And how often do PTP and PTC sites use the Payment processor as their payment method.

yes you can transfer directly to your bank account, because when u verifiy your account you can give your local bank account details eg swift code of your bank, in this way you can transfer moeny to your account.

here i would like to add two more news about okpay:

I would love to share these news here:

A winner of the New Year draw announced!

The result was announced of the contest among the OKPAY Debit Card holders carried out by OKPAY and its financial partner UWCFS. The luckiest user and the winner of this competition is Miss. Malwina from Poland. She has become an owner of main prize - iPad 2.

OKPAY trademark registered in the European Union

OKPAY received a registered European Community Trade Mark from Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (Trade Marks & Designs) – OHIM for the company’s OKPAY brand. The January 2nd, 2012 issuance of OHIM serial number 010083764 grants OKPAY exclusive Europe-wide rights to use the mark on or in connection with electronic wallet services, credit card transactions, and other financial operations, all our services worldwide will be presented under the registered service mark OKPAY.

It would be better if we can directly transfer our money here to our bank account (just like the same way we transfer our PP money to our bank account). Is there a feature here in OKPay that will allow us to do this direct transfer?

As far as I know they have that features. But my account is not verified so I don't try it yet. But I'm planning to get my accoun verified as I'm planning to do forex trading. Since theirs no PP in forex trading I will try to use okpay. But its still under study. Because right now that the main reason that I want to have my okpay verified.

As far as I know they have that features. But my account is not verified so I don't try it yet. But I'm planning to get my accoun verified as I'm planning to do forex trading. Since theirs no PP in forex trading I will try to use okpay. But its still under study. Because right now that the main reason that I want to have my okpay verified.

I think so that okpay has this feature to direct transfer money to your bank since they are payment processor but you need to be verified yet for you to have this features.

Well this payment processor charge fee a litle bit lower than L.R,but for me L.R is always my best choice,am hapy b/c some forum like lotoftalk accept them as payment option may be i will give them a try.

Can you elaborate on that? what exact rate of the fee and on what transaction? Because in LR you don't pay when you send funds the only one who got charge 1 cent per 1 dollar is the one who is receiving the funds and that means the rate is 1% per dollar. Now in okpay how much is the rate that make you say its lower than LR?

If really they have all of the features included with the direct transfer of funds to our Local accounts,its quite a very payment processor at that.That means it will in less than no time be among the best payment processors in the line of E-currencies Processors.

it seems they are very functional when it comes to paying/funding our Local account.And how often do PTP and PTC sites use the Payment processor as their payment method.

Your question is just too general. Okpay has no connection with ptp or ptc. Its dependson ptp site or ptc site if they going to use okpay as their processors. its like its depends on you if you want to use okpay or not. But so far I only know one ptp site that pay using okpay. In ptc site I don't have one that I'm active with. But I know that when I visiting ptc sites I see ptc sites that use okpay. I just forgot what site it is.

i think my account still fine, it seems that i already not login here about 1 months, and i still not added any balance from the other place that supported this payment processor such as CFF, one thing that i want here is i hope they supported many PTP forum so they will gain more popularity

Its been two months since I last have funds in okpay. I'm still looking for a site that going to pay me via okpay. I hope I can find one soon. As I miss earning via okay. Anyway okpay is like paypal only less popular and same time less strict than PP. That's why I like to have okpay earnings too.

are you sure they are same :D? paypal have dispute feature and Okpay don't have dispute feature :D, i think this one combined LR side and PP/AP side, which we can withdraw the money to the bank and also they have low fee per transaction, and that is 0.5% per transaction lower than AP, PP, or even LR

• 2 weeks later...

are you sure they are same :D? paypal have dispute feature and Okpay don't have dispute feature :D, i think this one combined LR side and PP/AP side, which we can withdraw the money to the bank and also they have low fee per transaction, and that is 0.5% per transaction lower than AP, PP, or even LR

Are you sure in okpay theirs no dispute features? Because I have an account in okpay and here are some features.

Disputes, chargebacks, reversals, and refunds.
So its clearly states that you can files this things in okpay. So how came you say that theirs no dispute features in here?

Shop more with OKPAY Debit Card!

There is good update for OKPAY Debit Card holders that all POS-transactions are now free ($1 commission removed).

Shop locally and pay with your OKPAY Debit Card, browse and pay for goods and services online — free of commission charges. Hurry up, you still have time to get to the sales!

OKPAY makes it easier to access your online eWallet balance anytime and anywhere. OKPAY Debit Card can be used for purchases in every retail or online outlet that accepts MasterCard®.

• 2 weeks later...

I just visited this thread for an update about the dispute features that trickster mentioned above. But its seems he forgotten that he have a post in here.

Anyway I'm now eyeing to make my okpay my primary processor. Since okpay has withdrawal options. I'm planning to do forex trading and use okpay to invest and cashout and withdraw straight to my bank. But right now its all just plans.

haha yeah little bit dude, and about my statement above, because i see this terms in their terms of condition:

2.4. Irrevocability of Spends

2.4.1. User agrees that all Spends initiated by User are final and not reversible

is that right or not? becuase there payment here is not reversible so no dispute, right? but i don't know too much since i don't have too much funds here and later i will trying to check in my account here too :D, and thanks for your info

While I have no faith in BitCoin, nor would find it useful, maybe some will appreciate new feature of OKPay regarding BTC:

AUTOMATIC DEPOSITS

Use bitcoin e-currency to fund OKPAY account and instantly convert your funds into USD, EUR, GBP, CHF or RUB. OKPAY e-Wallet will be funded automatically upon receiving the transfer and required confirmations. Apply for a prepaid OKPAY debit MasterCard® and withdraw your money at any ATM worldwide.

ACCEPTING BITCOIN PAYMENTS

It is extremely easy to start accepting bitcoin payments as the merchant doesn't even need to keep bitcoin software or monitor any transactions. OKPAY processes bitcoin payments automatically transferring merchant the usual OK USD or OK EUR amount instantly as an ordinary payment, 100% chargebacks free.

BITCOIN WITHDRAWALS

Purchase bitcoin for yourself or send payments by simply using the bitcoin withdrawal option in your OKPAY account. Specify the amount, enter receiver address and the system will process your payment request. OKPAY offers real time rates for BTC/USD, etc., regardless of the exchange amount

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Bitcoin-OKPAY exchange rates are timely provided by major bitcoin exchange services. OKPAY supplies clients with dedicated bitcoin addresses, at the same time new address can be generated for each operation to ensure maximum security and anonymity.

hmm i never know about that program what is that?, i never heard about that.before i see there is application that we can send if we want to created an adult site or gambling site, maybe there is more fee but i see there is for games site too

it seems the european members who use their service will be feel better about this payment processor, i hope something like comes for asian especially southeast asian members :D

OKPAY e-Wallet funding is much easier and cheaper for our clients residing in the European Union. Besides that, EUR withdrawals via bank wire transfer are now also much cheaper for the recipient banks from SEPA-member countries due to the lower wire transfer cost in Sofort bank. Wire transfer deposit or withdrawal cost decreased by at least €10 EUR for EUR transfers.

Free of charge e-Wallet top-up for banks that support SEPA transfers

For the convenience of our clients we have added Sofort banking details for instant and free of charge wire transfer deposits (OKPAY account funding). SEPA-member countries (Single Euro Payment Area) include all European Union and European Economic Area countries and several countries outside of the European Union. Make sure to specify IBAN and BIC (SWIFT) codes while sending a SEPA wire transfer to fund your OKPAY account. Transfer costs will not be more than for the regular domestic transfer.

Sofort instant transfer fee is lowered to 2% (min €0.10 EUR)

Sofort is a safe and secure way to make online deposits directly from your bank. To top-up your OKPAY account using Sofort you only need your online bank account information. Sofort directly transfers the money from your bank account to your OKPAY e-Wallet in a fast, secure and easy way. Sofort can be used with over 98% of European online bank accounts – to check whether yours is one of them, visit www.directebanking.com for more information.

Wire transfer withdrawal for banks that support SEPA transfers

EUR wire transfer withdrawals from the OKPAY account are also lower, faster and more convenient for customers residing in the European Union. Withdrawal to any bank is a member of SEPA union costs not be more than for the regular domestic transfer (plus regular 1% OKPAY withdrawal fee). To send funds this way just specify IBAN and BIC (SWIFT) codes for your SEPA bank in the wire withdrawal request form.

they will trying as the best as they can to make their service to be well known and one of the way by also joining the forex seminar which will introduce this payment processor to some forex brokers who join that seminar

Forex trading seminar is always a big event not only in the foreign exchange related subjects but also in various investment opportunities, financial in general and electronic currencies as well. OKPAY Company could not miss the chance to participate in the seminar that took place in the Iberotel Aswan, Egypt.

OKPAY representatives held a lecture on “E-money and activities at foreign exchange market” that was about the future of electronic currencies, connections with the leading forex brokers as well as useful opportunities for traders and brokers.

The number of visitors was surprisingly high, we were glad to notice that the lecture was interesting and useful to our listeners. Though some people have already heard about OKPAY and OKPAY e-Wallet service, we have started with the introduction to our services, goals and opportunities that we offer right now and are planning to implement in the nearest future.

One of the most actual themes was the support of small business, merchant account processing services. OKPAY Company offers client-oriented financial service with the aim of maximum consolidation and simplification of payment processing for businesses and clients.

We were also pleased to notice wide interest to the OKPAY Debit Card from general public; we do understand that having the ability to access your e-Wallet balance at any stores or ATM machines makes using OKPAY extremely convenient and confident. Despite the fact that not everyone had time to get their questions answered our representatives provided contact details and welcomed to contact the support service anytime in the future. Some of the visitors got lucky that day! OKPAY representatives presented 10 free Debit Cards to the most active participants.

In conclusion we wish to express our appreciation to all our clients and visitors as you inspire us to evolve and continue to do our best job in developing the best e-payment service!