Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo account performance is still the same, with exception that trader who trade in real account doesn't affected after the switch, mostly what i've heard about real account performance is that about emotions, the emotions which they cannot control or just shock after know that the risk is real in real account changed the way forex trader trade in real accoun compared in demo account.

Demo account performance is still the same, with exception that trader who trade in real account doesn't affected after the switch, mostly what i've heard about real account performance is that about emotions, the emotions which they cannot control or just shock after know that the risk is real in real account changed the way forex trader trade in real accoun compared in demo account.

Except for slippage, demo account has no slippage on it. You can do some backtest of your EA in demo account but don't expect the same when it comes to slippages in real account.

Demo accounts and real accounts have different benefits, therefore, we should be able to use a demo account and a real account with a well to be able to get profit. in a demo account, we only use virtual money so that we can train skills well before the start of trading account and on account of real , we can make a profit

Yes both of those accounts have benefits. The real account benefits aside from we will get experience is that we able to make profit. For me this is clear enough since demo account is the only place for us to get money. Demo lack of it but there is no risk of losing and this is why demo account performance usually better because most of traders able to control their emotions here since there is not risk.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes both of those accounts have benefits. The real account benefits aside from we will get experience is that we able to make profit. For me this is clear enough since demo account is the only place for us to get money. Demo lack of it but there is no risk of losing and this is why demo account performance usually better because most of traders able to control their emotions here since there is not risk.

Demo account should be maximized as well as possible because it will help us to learn about forex trading and understand about forex. Lack of knowledge will not make us earn profit in forex trading

In the course of learning how to trade, there are quite a lot of things we learn along. These tips help us grow to a better trader, it is only when we are able to apply them practically that it shall remain. The only known and secure place to use these tips is the Demo.

Yes, but i think that doesn't have much relation with demo account's performance, i see this thing happened because demo account has no risk and will make trader worry so much. This matter is more psychological rather than the skill of that trader alone. I know that emotion control is a skill but what i mean is analytical skill or risk management skill.

Yes no doubt in demo account usually as trader they will free from emotion pressure because only use virtual money, and also usually in demo start with huge initial capital while in real account usually start only from small money and this affected to trading activity, but might if trade on dealing desk broker might will often faced with problem requote or slipage on real account

Demo is the mother of learning and we have to learn this market well at first the more we learn the more we will be succeed here. Some people complaint that real account are differe then demo but the problem is that some broker do such things. I have noticed that many broker do the same with their demo and real accounts.

the trader most important work is forex study because forex is a most learnable business and learning is must required for earnings of the forex business . If we earn money from the forex business we should learn about forex more careful and patience with the risk

Demo account always free from emotion pressure, as trader using demo account for learning purposes how to analyze the trend market and also trained skill to manage money in forex trading activity with using risk management and also money management, if any trader they can making good habit on demo account hence it will get easiness in real account to learn how to keep discipline during trading

Except for slippage, demo account has no slippage on it. You can do some backtest of your EA in demo account but don't expect the same when it comes to slippages in real account.

I have been trade for few times in demo account and i cannot confirm about this slippage , i mean positive or negative slippage. But  one thing i know that usually demo account performance is better than real account because of the psychology, we trade without burden, without worrying so much, we also confident with our trading. This what changes us a lot when we trade in demo account.

I have been trade for few times in demo account and i cannot confirm about this slippage , i mean positive or negative slippage. But  one thing i know that usually demo account performance is better than real account because of the psychology, we trade without burden, without worrying so much, we also confident with our trading. This what changes us a lot when we trade in demo account.

And sometimes we're using our sense of gambling which is not good for us who are still trying to train ourselves on how to do better at forex trading.

You got the point, but by doing that we cannot earn in real account so that is a bad practice and i think even you trade in demo account by using sense you won't see your demo account again. I still think it is matter of psychology which related to fear or to greediness, in demo account we are a bit greedy but no fear the market so much and i think this is why we perform better in demo than real account.

Of course about psychology trading is having high role in forex trading, and maybe trader easily making profit in demo account because no emotion pressure, never fear although faced floating big loss, but you can distinguish in real account, usually emotion like as feeling scared will loss more, greedy, anxiety often making trader change their plan trading

Of course about psychology trading is having high role in forex trading, and maybe trader easily making profit in demo account because no emotion pressure, never fear although faced floating big loss, but you can distinguish in real account, usually emotion like as feeling scared will loss more, greedy, anxiety often making trader change their plan trading

It is true that there are some people who deeply affected by their emotional, and when you trade in demo account there is no sense of lose there, all are light and you can trade without any worry and this' a good thing for you and for me. We can stay alert longer and we trade with our best. Of course this will lead to a better result.

Although demo account not giving emotion pressure, but actually still very useful for trader, treat demo like as real account might is not easy, but if any trader learn seriously especially about how to determine timing entry and also making plan with trying strategy with simple plan using stop loss and target or trying extreme strategy like as averaging demo account is free to backtesting

It sure not easy considering that people will think demo account just as demo account and it never be a real account. For them demo account is the place for new traders or place for someone to do an experiment. This makes them relaxed thus able to concentrate better even they start to take it a bit serious, basically without much pressure they can trade well.

It sure not easy considering that people will think demo account just as demo account and it never be a real account. For them demo account is the place for new traders or place for someone to do an experiment. This makes them relaxed thus able to concentrate better even they start to take it a bit serious, basically without much pressure they can trade well.

Yes, and try their own trading system so they can use it on real account...

Well this is acceptable that demo account has better start because that is just virtual account, where we can more capital as much as we want. Also in demo account there is no risk, and our brain adjusted with the condition indirectly forcing us to trade in relax manner rather than before and it means we can focusing on trade so much without need to worry about lose or profit.

Well this is acceptable that demo account has better start because that is just virtual account, where we can more capital as much as we want. Also in demo account there is no risk, and our brain adjusted with the condition indirectly forcing us to trade in relax manner rather than before and it means we can focusing on trade so much without need to worry about lose or profit.

Because on demo account, you can just train yourself. And this kind of simulation doesn't 100% represent the real condition of real account.