Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Once again  i think that is just our own minds,i mean in demo account we trade without burden but in real account we have full expectation such as making accurate profits which is actually nearly impossible, it is good to be flexible in real trading at least you will start to enjoy your trading and then you will find there are only few difference and not that big like this.

Once again  i think that is just our own minds,i mean in demo account we trade without burden but in real account we have full expectation such as making accurate profits which is actually nearly impossible, it is good to be flexible in real trading at least you will start to enjoy your trading and then you will find there are only few difference and not that big like this.

I do agree with you, it is all about a trader's mind even there are some difference it won't make such a big deal because if you doing well i'm sure mostly you can make profit from trading in real account. As long as emotions controlled you won't find much issue with it.

• 1 month later...

Psychology effect something like overconfidence, greediness, fear too much and many others. This is why we see that most of our trading in demo account better because we can control something like this better than when we did in real account.

Demo account is good for traders who are new in forex. They can get trading experience using demo account and it will help them when they use real account. I think they also should try trading using real account to test their psychology, because when we trade using demo account, our psychology is not be honed, in fact they are traders who are failed because they did not have good psychology

For me, it's something that has to do with psychology. The psychology of a trader who is trading in the Demo account is that of trading without fear of losses. That is why you find out that most times, they tend to make better traders in the Demo account and once they leave the Demo, it becomes a problem for them to perform beyond  average.

Demo account is better because of the fact that you can learn well without losing. There are many people who will apply the strategies they wish to apply in whatever way that they feel like because they know it is the demo account and once it is in the demo account, anything is possible and they tend to make that thing work well for them. Knowing that they can do it in freestyle and get away with it is enough to make them profit.

• 2 weeks later...

So that is all about the psychology of a trader itself, with they are able to think positively of their prospect and future of trading they will able to make more profit and less mistakes. It is good for them and proven to most newcomers or even few traders who are experienced in forex.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with myregister, this is all about the psychology of that trader, i bet they trade better because there is no fear that you will lose your account here, even you doing bad you still can create new account without cost. That kind of thought for sure affect people's performance in demo account.

Majority of the time it is down to mismatching details, I believe that most new comers are hardly going to start with anything above 200-300 USD yet when it’s time for demo account, it’s generally 10-15k, it’s the solo logic behind not able to get good results in real while due to such high level conditions we make great income on demo. I work with Nova FX, it gives me proper education and that’s what always leads to perfect results, so that’s why I enjoy working with them.

But it is not about how big your earning but how much you make profit or lose your money(min or positive) mostly newbies see that they perform well, with making more profitable trading which means bigger profit while only suffer small loses usually 20-40% of their total trading but when it comes to real trading usually they suffer more losses.

For me all the same between demo and the real, well it just when beginning in the demo account i often get a huge profit, but when in the real account i get so many loss. but now i realized that caused loss thing. and i always make some progress in my trading activity till now i get my profit according to my ability, either on the real and demo account. 

Some brokers offers different feeling or even different environment for real and demo account because of profit or any other cases. I personally think that it is either your broker may playing on you with using different market for you(not server) or it is just your psychology.

Some brokers offers different feeling or even different environment for real and demo account because of profit or any other cases. I personally think that it is either your broker may playing on you with using different market for you(not server) or it is just your psychology.

I think it's a thing of the trader himself who wants to trade because so many traders have different feelings and ways they look at the different types of accounts and when the issue of the Demo account comes, certain people write it off and treat it as unimportant and it ends up affecting them even more.

Well it could be like that, but that kind of brokers are exist and some of them earn from that way, mostly of course or i can say all of them who act like that are dealing desk broker. Different feelings for sure make difference but we still need to look for the other aspect.

I don't know why that thing is change, but it seems your broker that you are using right now are using different server i mean different market for demo account and your real account. If that works in demo account it should be work in real account, and the answer for this thread is actually psychology or the way you feel about demo and real account, that makes OP think that his/her performance in real account worse than demo account.

It is just because trader's that cannot comprehend about this issues, demo and real account are just the same nothing difference in terms of market movement, what makes them different only that in real account your money loss= real thing while in demo account when you lose your money = virtual thingy.

Demo account is training to build your analysis ability and also place to make trading plan that will be used in real account. If you made mistakes in analysis when you used real account, if you could control your emotion well so it is not big deal because you have prepared risk management right? So both in demo account and real account, we can make mistakes but in demo account, we will be easier to make profits because there is no pressure, we used virtual money. 

• 2 weeks later...

@aliforex It seems you are a bit out of the topic, to be honest demo account performance is better just because of the way you thinking, i see few traders here post that is because of we trade with huge sum of money and the profit is bigger and we loss it is not really sound hurtful to us thus make our performance better than in real account.

• 4 weeks later...

Demo account is better because it is just virtual account, from many sides if we want to be honest demo account will give us a fleeing of more relaxing compared to the other accounts for example real account which put tension to us since we must make real money there, also i see there is big capital illusion that helps trader to be more focus and doesn't affected by their emotions a lot.

Is not a good thing when you're still wandering around demo account and making some profits, it could lead you to greediness, makes you start to wonder to make a big capital in your first live account (Overconfident, I may say). This is the most psychological phenomenon things I've always seen on some traders.

First of all can you explain why wandering around demo account and make profits there will lead us to greediness? Anyway, performance also aside from out pure analysis skill affected by our emotion or by our feelings, and in demo account we don't have feeling that we feel in real account, this is one of the reason why demo account performance USUALLY better than real account performance.

Well i don't see any reason why wandering around demo account makes people become hard to control their own emotion? As for me real or demo actually doesn't have much difference, and once again i agree this kind of feeling is actually because traders trying to compare one to the others but in fact it is just the same.