Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

In demo you have big funds to use while in real account you have few funds. Second. If you trade demo you don't feel any emotional stress for you it's a game a challenge that why you become successful. In real account you are afraid to loss money and you become defensive and in the end you loss money.

When you a demo account there are no little emotion here and want to lose no matter what I do not feel the loss but the results are the benefits I get. When you have dared to try to use a real account, emotions suddenly appeared and you could not control yourself and you have experienced losses that nearly caused you to go bankrupt.

We can use demo accounts to have good application of different strategies. However, not all will work when we do it in real trading already. We need to find which of those will be either suitable or working in demo and real trading. Still emotions have a big impact of differences in trading.

In demo account we have thousand of dollars so our margin can handle the volatility. But when we trade real account I think most of use only invested in hundreds and not in thousands so that becomes our limitations. Secondly I also notice that in demo account theirs some features that is liniment than in real account. For example in demo you can go negative and still its hold.

Demo account help newbie to learn on how to trade. This will prevent them from the risk of loosing. The fact there is that they are not earning anything so as they are not loosing also but they should not be in a hurry to do that because live accounts could put anyone's money at very high risk when you don't study forex.

There isn't any difference in trading tool when it comes to real account trading and demo account trading. The difference is only in our mentality. We become over cautious when it comes to real money trading which we are very less cautious when it comes to demo account trading and that is were we miss out on the profits and also suffer huge losses which are almost unrecoverable.

It is because the money in demo account is not real. Since a trader can afford to take trades without paying with real money if trading mistakes occur, the trader is more inclined to perform better. Again, since the trader cannot actually withdraw the wins, there might be no need to be greedy chasing pips around.

Demo account is really different with real account. Also the psychology is different here and then because we underestimate real account after we succeed to earn many profits in demo account. In demo account we have bit more freedom and that will cause us to make some very bold moves and use high leverage, but in real account normally we will not make such moves.

Usually, demo account is better than real account because in demo account is easier to obey rules and it's easier to accept risk. If we made few mistakes, we can take our mistakes but it didn't happen in real account. It’s fair actually, because everywhere the demo account only for exercise, so no one feels overwhelmed, but sometimes the beginners also have a bad performance in demo account.

the problem is pressure. in demo account, traders not deal with losing real money. while in live account, traders can losing real money. it make them unable to calm and logic during trading. they are often make mistakes and unable to keep discipline with trading strategy and plan anymore. that is the reason why traders often fail in live account. while they are good in demo account.

Thats why, group trading is so far better than demo trading. Here you not only learn new skills but also it decreases chances of losses, if you are new one.

the problem is pressure. in demo account, traders not deal with losing real money. while in live account, traders can losing real money. it make them unable to calm and logic during trading. they are often make mistakes and unable to keep discipline with trading strategy and plan anymore. that is the reason why traders often fail in live account. while they are good in demo account.

In real account i am overcome by greed that i want to increase my lot immediately i will have some success in my lower lot. So that is why I have loss a lot in forex. While in demo trading, I just stick on the same small lot. Demo Account Performance is go better than real to me and i think that because here in demo i trade without fear and in real there is lots of exercise and sometime wrong decision.

We can easily follow trading plan and we could easily to be discipline to use good money management but in real account, we used real money and our psychology will give impact too for result in trading. I am more careful in my demo account than in my real account. In real account i am overcome by greed that i want to increase my lot immediately i will have some success in my lower lot.

If you made mistakes in analysis when you use real account or you couldn't control your emotion. So it is not big deal because you have prepared risk management. Most people can trade better in demo account than in real market. It is emotion that plays here. When using demo account you don't need to worry to loss money but with real account you can't make mistake because it can make you lose money.

Demo account help newbie to learn on how to trade. This will prevent them from the risk of loosing. The fact there is that they are not earning anything so as they are not loosing also but they should not be in a hurry to do that because live accounts could put anyone's money at very high risk when you don't study forex.

Demo account helps beginner. it's very important. I cant imagine if there's demo account in forex, i thing traders will spend a lot of money in forex just for learning. That's why, we should use it as well as possible.

There is time to use demo account not only as testing platform but there is time to treat demo account as live account as simulation before we entered to real account. It can give us more knowledge how to move technically in certain condition. Most people can trade better in demo account than in real market. It is emotion that plays here.

If you are still new in forex you can use demo account to learn how to open position, how to put stop loss or take profits. And with demo account you can try some method you learn from eBook. In real account you also are still learning how to control your emotions. We trade on demo account without worry about loss or less worry because it's not real money, it's just virtual one.

I think that usually newbie traders suffered many losses in real account although they could make good profit in demo account. it is because demo account is really different with real account. Also the psychology is different here and then because we underestimate real account after we succeed to earn many profits in demo account.

In demo account we can have as big as 50,000 dollars virtual funds. This amount is really big amount. But in real account I'm sure we will going to have hard time earning or having 50,000 dollars trading capital. I only have 500 dollars in my account on average. I do hope that I can have 50,000 dollars trading capital to make my account a good for me to trade.

Yes, demo account is only for exercise for beginner traders and for testing our strategy in expert traders. Usually, demo account is better than real account because in demo account is easier to obey rules and it's easier to accept risk. If we made few mistakes, we can take our mistakes but it didn't happen in real account.

Sometime demo Account Performance is go better than real to me and I think the because here in demo I trade without fear and in real there is lots of exercise and sometime wrong decision and another important fact that here sometime play emotion and obviously greed which leads us loss our funds.