Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Often demo account is better than real account because in demo account, we used virtual money so we did trading with nothing to lose. We can easily follow trading plan and we could easily to be discipline to use good money management but in real account, we used real money and our psychology will give impact too for result in trading. Sometimes, we didn't sure to open position or close position.

For me, I really strange of thinking this childish quarry that why demo account is better than real. Suppose for MBA mathematical calculation is very easy, but in practical field to make proper future estimate is very hard where need better experience. So like all here also demo account is best learning procedure.

• 2 weeks later...

It's better in the importance. Since we need real trading also. The performance does not matter but the use or our purpose for doing it. And in demo we need to have our strategy and in real is to have the emotions and handling critical times to have our dealing with the market which of course, will be different and more difficult to analyze and decide.

To start with we have big trading capital in demo account while in real account we can only afford small amount. I do hope I can see myself earning good amount of money in here. I really do like to see myself become a successful trader. So far I'm happy with my performance. I do hope to see myself become a successful trader. I know for sure in two to three days time we can become a successful trader without any problem at all.

Actually learning forex can be done with demo account or real account. If you are still new in forex you can use demo account to learn how to open position, how to put stop loss or take profits. And with demo account you can try some method you learn from eBook. In real account you also are still learning how to control your emotions and how to manage your loss.

Just trading capital wise demo account has lots of trading capital. You can trade as many capital in here as you can. I'm sure in the long run we can say we are really earning good amount of money. We don't just invest money in forex we also invest time and time must be spend in demo account first as I'm sure in the long run I can say we can really make something good in here. I'm really happy with the way things are in here.

In case of Demo account trading, out mentality is set that in case we loose, we wont be loosing out on real money. This mentality helps us to keep our positions for longer time and take risks which is not the case with real money trading. In real money trading, we think that the smallest of profits should be best taken before it goes away and there is where we change our trading strategy which results is decreased performance.

• 2 weeks later...

Its so tempting to invest money in forex but same time its really hard to make money if we don't know what we are doing. That's why its always best for all of us not just to invest money in forex. I don't really recommend that we spend more time in real account but rather in demo account and only trade in real account if its really that necessary.

All newbies use demo account first to learn about forex. Because they know that demo account gives live experience of real account. There is one different in demo and live accounts. The main matter is emotion. In demo account new traders don't show emotion but in real account emotion works. So demo account performance is better than real account.

• 1 month later...

Some how many of use only spend few trade in demo account while in real account we spend most of the time until we end up in profit but mostly we end up losing. This is the main reason why I do believe that forex trading is good if we know how to trade and we can end up making one good income one after another once we develop trading skills. I'm sure we all going to make something good in real account also once we develop trading skills.

Reasons behind demo account success are no fear, big capital and reset button in the trading terminal. But if in real trading fear of losses, small capital and no reset buttons affect trader's performance.

That's why we should use a demo account with a serious, make existing difference when trading with real account and a demo account that as the reason why we have to be serious, but it is also what we have learned with this account would also be beneficial to us.

A demo account is better than trading through the real account in many respect. It is less riskey, you will not be afraid of loosing your real oney. You can experiment here to learn the correct procedure and practise as much as you can to analyse the market. It will help you a lot out of nothing from your pocket to understand the corect trading practise.

Trading too much on demo account is not so good because emotions like fear totally get vanished in demo account which is required in real account. I suggest traders to do group trading instead.

Beside that, we can not test our psychology using demo account. But we sure utilize to understand basics of trading and then take advantages of no deposit bonus to test our psychology, it's good opportunity that should be used by traders.

Beside that, we can not test our psychology using demo account. But we sure utilize to understand basics of trading and then take advantages of no deposit bonus to test our psychology, it's good opportunity that should be used by traders.

Right, sir. We can't train trading psychology using demo account, so i think no deposit bonus is good opportunity to train our trading psychology. But we must know that we can't trade in forex using no deposit only. If you wanna use no deposit bonus, try to take advantage of posting bonus from InstaForex.

• 1 month later...

In a demo account, the money isn't real. Whatever you do with a demo account, does not count much. This gives the trader a lot of freedom, which may result in success. in a real account, you are dealing with real money. People may get too excited and nervous; in the process they can lose money. But if we have experienced always and will predict our success after all of the mistakes we have done and also success then it will be a good effort on the demo account.

While we are trading through a Demo account we don't have to rush our trades. We can relax as we don't have fears of loosing our money. However, in the case of real money, we do get excited even by a smallest of profits and do grab it without waiting patiently for big profits. So there is a big difference between the demo and real accounts.

In demo accounts we are very confident and we are very patient in waiting to have big profit. While in real account we are quite so afraid and even close the position immediately. I don't know if demo will give us good performance if we are in the real trading. The mind set does change if we trade for real money. We become a bit more cautious with our trades and do get excited looking at the small profits.

It is expected result. in demo account we have bit more freedom and that will cause us to make some very bold moves and use high leverage, but in real account normally we will not make such moves. That's one of the reasons for the earning difference between demo and real trading.

This is a good post. Most of the thing you mentioned are quite true. Its even scarier in a real account cause now you're losing real money that you have worked all week for and you could lose it in five minutes so there is a lot of fear and emotions and I think trading can give you a heart attack sometimes if you do have health problems. I think we don't care of our moves in demo cause its fake money but we take longer to trade a real account cause its our hard earned money and we're likely to be cheap and trade less and look for  more bonuses or that we don't place trades at all and we look for a real profit before we jump in. They're kind of different but you do gain experiences in a demo though. 

All about emotions and pressure is true. If you dong demo. You don't feel pressure. If you loss you just going to laugh and open another account no hard done. But if you use real money, If you loss then it's a loss and you need to invest again in order to trade. And if you loss money theirs no reset features that will automatically give you another funds to trade.

Controlling the emotions is the most important key after adequate knowledge to successful forex trading. Another reason why I feel demo accounts perform better is because people has high amount to trade with in their demo account compared with the real account. It will be easier to risk more amounts and enter some markets that are very wide.