Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Disadvantages of forex robots.

abdulla1

I think you should be knowledgeable to use forex robot so you understand what is the real problem happening in the market so you know what your robot want to do. With this you cannot be easily fooled by someone who sold that robot, also combined with programming skills , you may create a forex robot that may meet your own requirements.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you don't have to know anything or so knowledgeable, if you know a bit about risk management then that is fine to use robot, in fact many people don't know about how to manage the risk and still want to use robot also tend to forget that fx robot actually has risk management too that wil executed if meet its requirements. So i can say i don't agree with you.

I don't have enough experience using robot in my tradng, maybe for trader that already prefer using robot they will backtesting many robot and  forward test in real account for long time, some ea might profitable but many ea also only causing margin call account, and self learning I think will giving more opportunity to get valuable lesson from own experience

Actually you can try them some of them are free one of the introducing broker which i'm using right now has its own robot, so far it works well but you know i just try it in few tradings, the result is good but not so good when i trade with myself also i have problem to trust robot could do better than me in manage the risk. I just think robots actually lack of control especially id we don't know what's inside.

Actually you can try them some of them are free one of the introducing broker which i'm using right now has its own robot, so far it works well but you know i just try it in few tradings, the result is good but not so good when i trade with myself also i have problem to trust robot could do better than me in manage the risk. I just think robots actually lack of control especially id we don't know what's inside.

Although it's programed by humans, but forex robot just working the script that given by it's programmer. Means that unless you learn how to code, you can not change the commands of the robot.

It is true that robot programmed by human but the strategy from humans from the experts unless your robot is not a good robot. I also agree with what myregister posted above, we actually lack of control but that what we must sacrifice in order for automation which usually if programmed well may bring faster and better result.

Controlling of Forex robots are not so easy what i feel and for that traders have to gain the experience so that they can choose that according to the market situation because now in online world many type of robots are there but we have to select the best based upon our experience .

You don't have control over trading when use robot, that is the disadvantage but you can trade in faster manner rather than others and robot doesn't have emotions which is good when someone trade because some traders which i've ever seen use their emotions too much, 

Robot can sometime help the trader to succeed faster but really I dont like it because sometime when this happen you miss alot of trade opportunity so I think forex is for those who like manual learning then if you chose a robot why cant you invest in pamm account

Robot is good it can equally help the traders who are lazy but for sure I think that some robot need to be tested before we can apply them in the real account.

Yes that is what happen here forex is good but we need to always try and learn on our own and not to rely on robot day to day

Yes that is what forex robot can do they have the potential to make the traders more money and also they have the potential to make the traders fail so how you make use of the robot is what that matter alot here forex is not child play for you to determind to engage in in forex then you need to have the right mindset to learn how to trade very well

Yes that is what forex robot can do they have the potential to make the traders more money and also they have the potential to make the traders fail so how you make use of the robot is what that matter alot here forex is not child play for you to determind to engage in in forex then you need to have the right mindset to learn how to trade very well

As we all know that most of forex robots are able to do trading in a static price movement which is impossible to keep it stay online for 24 hours to do it's job since the market price movements are dynamic.

In the Forex market ,good and effective Forex robots are very much expensive and for that its not possible for the medium budget traders and investors to trade with such robots and in max cases i saw that traders get scammed and lose all their investments .

Forex robot have a very big disadvantages to be sincere when you are using robot you will never get success from here often,this software have an expiring date so we dont need to cryout that way all we need is use manual trade to win more pips for ourself

Yes it could be like that but it doesn't mean that forever it will be like that. Just look at how forex robots work sometimes it works while the other times is not just like human when they trade, sometimes it is good sometimes it is not. I am sure you must be know what it means as sometimes shit happens right? The disadvantage of robot is actually the control over your trading.

Yes, robot forex has many disadvantage. It cost us very expensive and our computer need 24 hours on. Beside that robot forex doesn't make a good return in reality because most of the profit shown in their advertise are already been modified. Most of the robot forex sales shown their profit trade and hide the loss, it makes us only see the positive side. Robot forex also won't help us a lot in this business for long-term because we only stuck with programmed robot and doesn't learn what exactly forex is it. 

Many commercial EAs are designed to work best on brokers with a tight spread, particularly so if it is a scalping EA. If it is a scalping EA, you will have to investigate the spreads of your broker to see if they are low enough for the pairs your EA trades, in addition to asking your broker if it allows scalping.  ECN Broker greatly benefit the traders and I think the best broker is a broker that provides low spreads. I now use TICKMILL. Now I can open ECN account by using a minimum deposit of just $ 25

Many commercial EAs are designed to work best on brokers with a tight spread, particularly so if it is a scalping EA. If it is a scalping EA, you will have to investigate the spreads of your broker to see if they are low enough for the pairs your EA trades, in addition to asking your broker if it allows scalping.  ECN Broker greatly benefit the traders and I think the best broker is a broker that provides low spreads. I now use TICKMILL. Now I can open ECN account by using a minimum deposit of just $ 25

Agree, it's better to use VPS also if we don't want to get our computer always running our trades with EA's like that

That is precisely commercial scalping expert advisor, works well so far. I never used it but heard and see some people testimony about how its good performance, in fact it is just like another expert system, so it is just basically load the knowledge of human into robot by using a bunch of code. As long as you know the core it would be better but usually commercial expert advisor is out of the box with some configuration which makes non coder able to use it without much hassle.

Yes, i agree but if we use that kind of logic radex then with manual trading the same thing could be applied, we also have possibility to lose our money and get margin call because manual trading is not always profitable, sometimes we can suffer much more losses. Backtesting also don't give any guarantee to me, but it seems that tailor made EA which made for big enterprise surely is good enough.

Yes, i agree but if we use that kind of logic radex then with manual trading the same thing could be applied, we also have possibility to lose our money and get margin call because manual trading is not always profitable, sometimes we can suffer much more losses. Backtesting also don't give any guarantee to me, but it seems that tailor made EA which made for big enterprise surely is good enough.

I'm not that much to use robots and leave them trading by themselves. It's better for us to watch it and manage the risks also. We should avoid the news itself in order to keep our balance save

Backtesting is just another test to see if that broker si really good or just another trash and doesn't guarantee anything from our own side. One of the biggest downside from this robot is that we don't have much control, it will activated by its own by using its own pre-defined rules or the combination/hybrid forms of our rules with pre-defined rules.