Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Much Do You Need To Invest In Forex.

abdulla1

First is ability so i agree with you, invest huge amount of money but has less capability handle it will resulted in something bad and i am sure you already know about it. Using small capital also won't help, no matter how bad or good you are or to be exact how newbie you are you need at least $100, but i changed this to be a bit higher at $200. Using leverage would helpful around that much money we have, especially into our account.

to be able to generate a huge investment we do require substantial capital,. but for beginners trading with a capital of $ 100 or $ 200 it's too risky, although it could be said to have been successful in a demo account, but on account real conditions will be different, so it will be the first time trading with small capital to train the psychology of trading. After that, we can trade with a capital of $ 100 or $ 200

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@gaban: It seems he has the point too. Before i thought that less than $100 is good for newbie but it is not always the case, mostly of them find it is hard to invest in a reputable broker with less than that, mostly reputable broker ask for $250 or even higher for initial deposit. But if a newbie still insist there are a lot of bucketshop that you could try, usually they don't tackle newbie too much until it start to show significant profit.

to invest in forex then I need capital to suit my trading skills. Forex is a business that has a high risk, with the risk that it is to be successful in this business, we need to learn and practice many trading well so that will make us be successful in forex trading

Capital that suit your trading skill. Well i can say that is what we need isn't it? But how to measure this? I mean how can you say that your for example: $500 is suitable for your skills? or $1000 for your current skill? This measurement is hard to decide, but to keep in your mind that you can use your average total profit for certain time to see how good you are at handle money, re-evaluate your trading history also give you better view about your skill and you can guess how much money you can handle

• 1 month later...

Small amount won't help you earn big, even you target 100 pips per month you probably won't reach that much. And what i want to emphasize here is that investing in forex really need some bucks even its barrier is lower than other high risk business. To earn well around $2500 still fine for me but if you are really patient and can wait for years to have that capital in your account, then trade with just few dollars like $50 or $80.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, at few cases it is our skills, but compare a good trader with high amount of bucks in their account vs a good trader but with 2 digit on their account? I would prefer the first one. Investment is important but not so important but it doesn't mean it doesn't matter. Investment nominal is still a matter.

Yes, at few cases it is our skills, but compare a good trader with high amount of bucks in their account vs a good trader but with 2 digit on their account? I would prefer the first one. Investment is important but not so important but it doesn't mean it doesn't matter. Investment nominal is still a matter.

I think so, but we can start trading with small amount first if we are still new in forex trading. We can use it to hone our trading skills to make us be better.

I don't have big capital in my account, in my opinion one advantage forex trading online right now, already we can start only with small capital, and use leverage also help retail trader to increasing profit in their trading, before invest huge capital better as trader they make sharp skill trading and start from small capital if always able increasing money hence will become bigger money eventually

investing in forex then we do not need a special capital. To invest in forex then we need to learn and practice many trading well. Forex is a business that has a high risk so for trade then we could try to trade using the capital according to our abilities

We don't need special capital, well to be honest it needs. The special thing or investment which i mean here is that your money. Special capital means that your money is special, means that is a "hot" money and if you invest with this way it is not a healthy kind of investment, if you make more profit that isn't matter but how about if you lose your money?

• 2 weeks later...

Depend once again levie, all traders can invest big if they want. There are some traders who are able to survive well and still make some nice profit from their trading without much issue. But they have been spent much time in demo account first with the similar strategy or tricks.

Depend once again levie, all traders can invest big if they want. There are some traders who are able to survive well and still make some nice profit from their trading without much issue. But they have been spent much time in demo account first with the similar strategy or tricks.

As long as they have proper trading skills, they could survive on this business even they're investing with small amount in their trading account.

It takes some times to learn how to trade properly on forex market.

In my own opinion we can also apply the saying that has been used in hyip to forex and this is " Invest Only what you can afford to loss". Remember that forex is an investment and in an investment there is a risk. So start only in what you can afford and increase it if you have more. 

With considering that $2000 is a least amount of money which i used for investment in foreign exchange. But i agree with levie at last, Invest only what you can afford to loss. With this you won't have to get so much sentiment of losing since actually sooner or later loss is undeniable in foreign exchange, and to make us ready for that shock invest something you can afford to lose.

In my own opinion we can also apply the saying that has been used in hyip to forex and this is " Invest Only what you can afford to loss". Remember that forex is an investment and in an investment there is a risk. So start only in what you can afford and increase it if you have more. 

Well i agree with you "Invest what you can afford to lose" is  a nice slogan people for people to know that they should invest money which they could sacrificed. Forex is not a bussiness which has low risk, no this is a high risk business where you can easily lose your money easily or even all of them instantly. And how much? Of course,  I suggest at around $5000 well it may different from my previous advice, but after more observation this is the right amount so you can feel your earning, since you may earn around hundred dollars by this amount.

We must be able to measure the extent of our ability so that will make us able to put capital well in accordance with our abilities. That way we will be able to trade with the maximum. we must remember that the forex risk is very high so it needs to be careful in the selection of capital. for beginners would be better off trading with cent accounts

I would love to invest huge amount of money in forex, at least hundred thousand dollars the reason is because with that much money we could gain much more profit, tend to be bulky it could be at around $ 1,000 per month depending on the way we trade, if fairly aggressive may also be more than $ 1000 per month.

I would love to invest huge amount of money in forex, at least hundred thousand dollars the reason is because with that much money we could gain much more profit, tend to be bulky it could be at around $ 1,000 per month depending on the way we trade, if fairly aggressive may also be more than $ 1000 per month.

It would be really useful in case you were facing negative floating in your trading order, you can hold them and hope the price to bounce back.

LOL, that is once again depend on the condition of your trading because not everybody can do that, also even you hope for the price back once more, there are few times it just getting worse more than ever. So i think the best thing is by keep your SL on the right track and then keep trading with your current strategy.

Trading using Sl indispensable in forex trading by using SL because it will allow us to trade well. because the risk is able to have minimal risk well. And trading capital must be adapted to our capabilities

Not SL which allow you to trade well but you SL just help you in some cases, like when you don't have much time to monitoring the position for quite long time. Also it seems that most of you mistaken that SL is just like everything. By the way, the amount of investment is various to each traders, some prefer big amount of money while some prefer less, but that won't change the fact if you invest big your can afford bigger lot size and have bigger chance to earn.