All Pips

Don't lose your confidence.

Gee Dee

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

The thing with confidence is, one needs to find the right balance. It's important to look at your own skills and progress in an objective way as much as possible. If you are very insecure, look at your successes, and look for solutions to your weak points. Overconfidence, on the other hand, is also not a good way to go - make sure you are realistic about your expectations towards yourself.

• 1 month later...

In order to succeed in forex trading, it is important to have confidence in yourself and your decisions. In addition to confidence, traders must also be disciplined and practice frequently to trade comfortably and safely with the broker FreshForex.

When trader making decision trades they need confidence to forward decision in the market, however confidence should accompanied with proper analysis and low risk market to minimize the risk trades. But don't over confidence because can leading trader being reckless.

It is necessary to believe in Forex as well as in yourself; without this trust, trading will be difficult. So don't give up hope. Just keep a positive attitude in mind. Simply trade with confidence and the hope that one day it will pay you back. However, I must reiterate that traders should be hopeful and optimistic when trading in the forex market, but this is not an easy task. Trading can be terrifying at times, and it takes a strong heart for some traders to succeed and never give up. Just keep a positive attitude in mind. Simply trade with confidence and the hope that it will pay off one day.

https://www.brokercheck.co.za/education/

The most hard part for some traders maybe about how to control emotion, as human nature has emotion, however in trading we must placed emotion on right path, waiting best momentum and price need patience and confidence is important to open order, but also need risk management to prevent from uncertain trend because the market is very dynamic. When trading with FXOpen, I try to always confidence because they offer low spread trading.

Emotions are indeed very difficult to control when carrying out forex trading activities, many traders also underestimate their emotions which often results in losses in forex. Therefore, try to always control your emotions and choose the right broker. What I want to ask is whether FXOpen broker is really safe for traders?

On 1/6/2023 at 1:44 PM, Namu said:

Emotions are indeed very difficult to control when carrying out forex trading activities, many traders also underestimate their emotions which often results in losses in forex. Therefore, try to always control your emotions and choose the right broker. What I want to ask is whether FXOpen broker is really safe for traders?

Based my experience, FXOpen is safe broker and already given service in financial market more than 16 years regulated in ASIC, FCA and Cysec.

Confidence is important in trading because will raising our confident to open new trades, comfidence should accompanied with good knowledge and experience and work discipline based risk management plan. 

18 hours ago, Lechosław Król said:

You shouldn’t waste money for buying courses rather than that you should use the free sources of earning knowledge. Initially, stay away from paid courses because paid courses are advanced in maximum of the cases and you can’t capture it. Eurotrader also provides free educational program for traders.

I see there are some newbie traders interesting to join in the course, but so far I am only get lesson from reading and own trading experience, soemtimes we need to read another traders opinion and get more understanding from another trader experience and improved self skills based own experience.

Identification of trading loopholes or limitation is compulsory for traders because traders need to work on these loopholes. While trading, we mostly prefer looking at indicators but we don’t know that candlesticks’ shape and sizes foretell us the market’s direction. Eurotrader provides signals on and off to help traders in earning more.