Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Don't lose your confidence.

Gee Dee

On 1/29/2020 at 10:44 AM, Truthstaff said:

Usually, confidence goes away with the first losses, but you need to set yourself up for the fact that this is a normal situation and continue trading.

Yeah, and even better solution is to automate trading decisions so you spend less time watching on price fluctuations which make you emotionally unstable. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have gone through a lot of lows in my career so far. And I have repeated same mistakes many many times. I know that I can’t erase or reverse things but I feel with hard work I can achieve what I always dream about. This is not a single day’s journey, its months and years battle that can only be won if you are determined. I have struggle a lot but I have still not lost hope. I also get helped with supportive broker in FreshForex, as they are one of the best there is thanks to features like 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus that helps with trading.

Da1bZrW.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Forex is a global market with ups and down of trade where trader may also face loss due to market situation or wrong decision, ups and down are part of success we should never loose our confidence in such situation, Instead keep calm learn from mistake and try not to repeat it again. You can also take guide from experienced broker to compensate the loss caused.

10 hours ago, bearhugs said:

Forex is a global market with ups and down of trade where trader may also face loss due to market situation or wrong decision, ups and down are part of success we should never loose our confidence in such situation, Instead keep calm learn from mistake and try not to repeat it again. You can also take guide from experienced broker to compensate the loss caused.

We should add stop loss with every trade in order to cut our losses earlier because one single bad trade can kill up to the entire account. So whenever bad day occurs we should be on safe side by losing small rather than wiping out all account balance.

Yes, I am agree that you do not loose your confidence if are trading. Always build your confidence because having good confie dence is very helpful to trade successfully. If you loose your trade then never loose your hope and be confident and learn again and start trading and you can be a successful trader this time.

https://madrasstockexchange.in/forex-trading/

• 2 months later...

Having good confidence is important in Forex trading. If you have good prepration and practice about Forex it will be help you to maintain your confidence and trade with lot of confidence. So always prepare your self before start trading.