Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

For some reason many members dont see to be on that active on the forum nowadays as they used to initially. I know that in my case its because of the image verification that exists. I wonder if other posters just choose to be active on other sites more.

Yes, and I am also one of those members that doesn't post in here because of the verification needed in here before you can post because that was time consuming for me, I can't even use my Mobile browser because of that verification needed as I tried, and I am having some difficulty.

For those that are able to post primarily on their PC browsers then they are fine as they wont encounter problems. I usually post on Opera Mini and Ucweb so its a hassle whenever I have to go through the image verification. There are still people that manage to make the maximum earnings of 33 cents and its good for them.

i don't have any problem here because i post here by PC and i think that verification is fine to avoid bot, if you cannot post by phone why not post by PC, is it hard to post by PC? it seems that admin already cleared some payment again :D

I can post by PC and phone just fine. The issue here is that when it comes to posting on many PTP forums its much more cost-effective for me to work on Opera Mini or Ucweb platforms for the mobile since I spend most of my time online on PTP forums. I cant afford to do posting at all times from the PC and save that for my other online jobs.

so far i think there is no difference, right? in PC you can see ads in forums in phone you can see it, rather than complain about the captcha here, it is better to save it for PC and then when you work with your PC, just opened it. and you only need to make 5 posts here and then you will be paid everyday :D, one of the nice forum which will give you daily income

Yes, you will surely not encounter any problem in here when you are using your computer to post in here, but if you are using your Mobile browser then you might encounter some difficulty posting in here so it's advisable to use your computer browser in here.

I'm not able to make some posts yesterday but I will try to be active this week since last week I did not post I think. But then the forum remain stable in payments and process payments daily. That's why I will still continue to try to have posts more regularly.

Its really been a while but I really want to put in some posts on the forum today no matter what it takes. I will have to post from the PC although I always prefer to post from the mobile on PTP. I guess this will be the only forum where I will use the PC browser to post so that I get past the captcha verification.

Perhaps when you get used to it posting in here daily even there is a verification needed then you will get used to it for sure so I guess you just need to keep up your posting activity in here besides it seems that you are quite happy posting in here.

i don't have problem with those captchas . so i am just thankful that i don't have to keep up with those verification before i woudl make a post on the site. so i can post here easily. i would make some post here again later on. so that i won't forget to complete my post on this day.

I doubt that I will ever get used to this verification captcha. It would be better if it was a requirement only for new members up until they made a certain number of posts on the forum and it just disappears. Can you imagine if the forum was a full PTP and you have to 30 posts with these verification to contend with?

That would be much better, and if the members has about 20 posts then that capcha must be lift away because that can already prevent spammer in here, but actually there are some members who don't have any verification so perhaps once you reach a certain level in here you will not see the verification.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 7/25/2012 11:26 AM

Batch: 104602858

From Account: U0137115 (ECMF Payout)

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Threads

Date: 7/25/2012 11:20 AM

Batch: 104602171

From Account: U0137115 (ECMF Payout)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Posts

Date: 7/25/2012 11:10 AM