Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum Sponsored By Soft-mining.net, Tea-house.biz and BTC-Avalanche.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Soft-mining

Secure-Investment

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

What should a newbie do for earning from Forex Trading?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

I don’t think it is even necessary to keep trading journal;

I don't agree with this statement. Journal is an important thing and if kept properly then it can be very helpful for traders. It is for laziness we don't keep a journal.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

I don't agree with this statement. Journal is an important thing and if kept properly then it can be very helpful for traders. It is for laziness we don't keep a journal.

journal is very helpful in understanding and run them to be more aware of our shortcomings and mistakes in the run, because it can help make us improve and maximize the way we work correctly

Norm O'Neill

Norm O'Neill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

I believe we need to do things smartly instead of being greedy. I trade with really careful way and approach; it’s easier through OctaFX broker because they have lovely educational setup which really covers it all. They are amazing with keeping it all very simple as well, so that suits newbies really nicely. I also like the support I get which is available 24/5 while there are many other ways too through which we can contact them via live chat, phone call and more!

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts
T

I believe we need to do things smartly instead of being greedy. I trade with really careful way and approach; it’s easier through OctaFX broker because they have lovely educational setup which really covers it all. They are amazing with keeping it all very simple as well, so that suits newbies really nicely. I also like the support I get which is available 24/5 while there are many other ways too through which we can contact them via live chat, phone call and more!

Greedy in trading usually will making fail eventually, indeed if on lucky will able increasing money easily in trading, but overall if only relying with lucky hence will hard to survive in forex business and we can learn how to trade with proper risk management, first to thnking is how to minimize the risk and maximize profit, good system trading need to tested and to finding profitable system and strategy also required practice and keep learning

Squirrel Nuts

Squirrel Nuts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationIndia

Newbies should practice trading through Demo first, if they wanna become successful, then the second step could be doing small investments and learning through real account.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

journal is very helpful in understanding and run them to be more aware of our shortcomings and mistakes in the run, because it can help make us improve and maximize the way we work correctly

Agree with you but do we keep a journal lol? I don't keep one and have tried many times lol.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,373 posts

newbie in running the trade, the first to do that by always learning done by improving the ability and understanding the risks to be managed properly. The forex business is not a business that instant on the run, but the need to always to strive to improve the process so that forex trading skills in the run easier and more consistent can be obtained at the time of the plunge in trading account