DMT Exchange Blog DMT Cryptocurrency Blog

IiYtwX.gif

Best Change

Sign in to follow this  
Levie

Advice about trading

Newbie traders need nothing but the ability to trade in the demo account the demo account is the right place for us to get started from if not for demo account I dont think that any trader will gain success here

Babypips is also a good place which any trader need to start from when you get started from the demo and add babypip I think everything is going to be simple and perfect for us.

Forex is not bad but we need more powerful skills to deal with the market condition

Then after you learn about that forex theory in those blogs which shared by some of our friend here then practice, in demo account. Keep doing that for around 6 months or even up to one year, keep doing that and take a note to see which is your fault and fix it. With that i m sure you could be full fledged trader in less than 2 years.

Then after you learn about that forex theory in those blogs which shared by some of our friend here then practice, in demo account. Keep doing that for around 6 months or even up to one year, keep doing that and take a note to see which is your fault and fix it. With that i m sure you could be full fledged trader in less than 2 years.

It's a training ground that you should use it very well, train yourself from how to make trading orders to how to manage your funds properly that you will end up being ready for real account. Yes, it may takes more than 6 months to be able to trade well in forex market.

It's a training ground that you should use it very well, train yourself from how to make trading orders to how to manage your funds properly that you will end up being ready for real account. Yes, it may takes more than 6 months to be able to trade well in forex market.

I thik will good if any newbie they willing to spent practice in demo account at least six month, because many trader can't maintain account more than six month ad if in demo still facing loss hence it's mean not yet ready start in real account, but success in demo indeed good as preparation but it's not guarantee ill getting profit in real account

Newbie traders need to invest their time wisely to learn alot about forex this is what that will make the traderr to come up with success so hardwork really yield positive rresult because maority of the trader will just trade without learning

My other advice is after you gain some knowledge of trade and did few demo account trading the next step you should do is to find reliable broker. I have some recommendations like FXDD, FXCM, Dukascopy, IBFX, MBtrading and so on. But if you don't like them somehow just trade with a broker which has strong and strict regulations, has a real office in AAA countries, such as London, New York, or Frankfurt,

Don't investing real money for newbie if they still fail in demo account, but if likely they can passed demo account with good understanding hence they better start in real account with micro account than standart account and spent money that afford to lose first before imagine easy earning, because sometime success in demo account but in real will fail because different psychology trading

Although, I have absolutely no issue with advising you certain things, but I will strongly say that we shouldn’t  got just with advice but should go with proper education and that’s why I like FreshForex so much given their epic educational setup which teaches one step by step and there is a lot of tips to be found.

Make practice in forex trading is one of way to improve our trading skills. Our trading experience that we can get from demo account also can be maximized to make our trading skill to maximize our profit.

Make practice in forex trading is one of way to improve our trading skills. Our trading experience that we can get from demo account also can be maximized to make our trading skill to maximize our profit.

Keep spirit in learning, might we often hear if any success trader actually they also passed many obstacle and difficulties and also sacrifice, maybe they ever losing huge money in trading, but with spirit and keep motivated to learning hence eventually they can success and become expert trader which already manage huge capital and they can trading for living

with the demo account, we can learn more from forex trading without the worry there is a risk, and to train the trading mentality we should try trading with small capital to be properly trained in its trading activities

with the demo account, we can learn more from forex trading without the worry there is a risk, and to train the trading mentality we should try trading with small capital to be properly trained in its trading activities

Agreed, therefore traders should be run trading well, although only in a demo account, because it will be the preparation of the ability to trade in a real account, and when to switch to a real account, a trader can use a small amount first to train the psychology of trading. Trader can use a micro account of FBS with a minimum deposit only $5

Agreed, therefore traders should be run trading well, although only in a demo account, because it will be the preparation of the ability to trade in a real account, and when to switch to a real account, a trader can use a small amount first to train the psychology of trading. Trader can use a micro account of FBS with a minimum deposit only $5

So many broker offer low minimum deposit for learning purposes like as on forexmart also offer small minimum deposit even use 1$ already have opportunity start in real account, because also offer high leverage, and golden rules investing money in high risk business like as forex is only spent money that afford to lose first, and don't rush because will better learn forex step by step

Of course, demo account is the best place for that and it is the best if we keep ourselves in trading as much as we can. I also think that the best advice for someone who is still new in forex is keep trading, learning, and analyze. Well pretty much easy to say but this advice about trading is pretty much easy to convey in the head of newbie.

Of course, demo account is the best place for that and it is the best if we keep ourselves in trading as much as we can. I also think that the best advice for someone who is still new in forex is keep trading, learning, and analyze. Well pretty much easy to say but this advice about trading is pretty much easy to convey in the head of newbie.

Yes, trading in demo account is easy for them they just lack of motivation that sometimes which make newbie don't want to trade there more, or their fear of real account which make them stuck them like 2 years or so. I think you should embrace your achievement by open real account especially if you consistently make profit in 6 months.

It's very good preparation if any newbie willing to spent time using demo account to trained skill trading, and make sure if already understand how to trade in demo and also already become profitable in demo because if in demo still often fail hence later in real account will more difficult to making profit because usually in real already involved emotion in trading

It's very good preparation if any newbie willing to spent time using demo account to trained skill trading, and make sure if already understand how to trade in demo and also already become profitable in demo because if in demo still often fail hence later in real account will more difficult to making profit because usually in real already involved emotion in trading

I couldn't agree more with you that advice is so simple yet powerful. The reason behind that is practicing, by keep practicing a trader may focus their energy and time to learn about forex, the more they learn the more experience they will get. So by this, when they have chance to make profit they won't hestistate anymore, or when they have plans to reduce the risk they can perform it for less flaws.

My other advice is after you gain some knowledge of trade and did few demo account trading the next step you should do is to find reliable broker. I have some recommendations like FXDD, FXCM, Dukascopy, IBFX, MBtrading and so on. But if you don't like them somehow just trade with a broker which has strong and strict regulations, has a real office in AAA countries, such as London, New York, or Frankfurt,

I wouldnt try to trade with FXDD broker, as i tried to trade with them sometime back and when it came to withdrawal they denied me access.

arguably even many traders who have not been able to succeed because of the psychological condition is still not good, so the traders could not control his emotions well. As a result, it was so traders could not keep his discipline well when conducting trading activities.

arguably even many traders who have not been able to succeed because of the psychological condition is still not good, so the traders could not control his emotions well. As a result, it was so traders could not keep his discipline well when conducting trading activities.

In forex trading about psychology trading is very important key in forex trading activity, many trader fail because one reason also about psychology trading, although they having profitable system but if weak in psychology trading hence will can't discipline in trading

Share and give some advice for newbies who just start doing forex trading.

I guess the only thing that a new trader should do in start is to practice demo accounts as much as possible.

I guess the only thing that a new trader should do in start is to practice demo accounts as much as possible.

If likely not yet ready with their funds as beginner will better use demo account because forex actually not easy business to get earning, forex included in speculative investment and trained skill in demo account is better than rush using real money due they want to making quick money

If likely not yet ready with their funds as beginner will better use demo account because forex actually not easy business to get earning, forex included in speculative investment and trained skill in demo account is better than rush using real money due they want to making quick money

That is a wrong approach, i know the feeling we want to be a successful trader in relatively shorter time but that is not the case. You need patience and in long term you will be able to achieve your dream in forex. Remember that despite forex is offering us lots of promise but it still risky business, if we aren't patient enough or less careful we could destroy our account and must rebuild from scratch again.

it must be able to learn to control the forex risks well, by controlling forex risks properly will make us able to trade with the maximum. We have to trade with a small capital such as $ 25 in the account classic TICKMILL to learn to control risk

I think that is a pretty good idea, most of people tend to forget or don't think it is a good thing to do. My advice is the same like you train in demo account as much as we can because it will increase our experience to deal with forex and it means the more we trade the more our "flight" hours increased for us.

I think that is a pretty good idea, most of people tend to forget or don't think it is a good thing to do. My advice is the same like you train in demo account as much as we can because it will increase our experience to deal with forex and it means the more we trade the more our "flight" hours increased for us.

By praciting and trading on forex itself, will increase our trading experience in forex. It can be used as lesson to improve our trading skills

Babypips is also a good place which any trader need to start from when you get started from the demo and add babypip I think everything is going to be simple and perfect for us.

Forex is not bad but we need more powerful skills to deal with the market condition

I think Digitalmoneytal is good choice to learn forex. I've been to babypips and now I am here!

@myregister, For how long do you think a trader should spend in the demo account?

As for the brokers I think we all have our own choice and that is really what we need to do

don't use more than 4% of your money in 1 deal

Some another trader suggested only 2% maximum risk, and in trading also need analyze the market based on technical analysis and also fundamental analysis

Better start on learning all important thing about forex trading. Proper knowledge helps you think and create effective strategy you may use on trading.

Better start on learning all important thing about forex trading. Proper knowledge helps you think and create effective strategy you may use on trading.

Yes we can use demo account which this is very good way to backtesting strategy and system trading, learning is important part in trading forex as trader they must always improve skill trading with never give up, because good trader they never give up and always hardwork to learning

Where there is a will then there is a way. That is why we need to be able to use their spare time to continue to improve the ability of a good trading that will allow us to trade with the maximum.

Might some trader they enoforced to trade although they in sick, if we might still have problem healthy will better we take a rest and not enforced to open platform and trading, if get failure might can making sick more hard again because forex trading also need fresh minds and also good healthy

always improve in order to get better trading performance. Because is getting better the ability it will be better the trading is executed, so the chances of success will be greater. I am also trying to improve the ability, so that trading with FBS can be  run maximum

always improve in order to get better trading performance. Because is getting better the ability it will be better the trading is executed, so the chances of success will be greater. I am also trying to improve the ability, so that trading with FBS can be  run maximum

Try to hone our trading skills from time to time because it will help us to get more profit in forex trading. Take part in trading contest also will help us to get more trading experience.

Trading is not easy, from the learning experience of failure I am sure it will be easy to achieve the goal of a trader profit, the most important thing in forex capital could keep the set money management and risk management

You must have proper learning on how trading rally works. It will help you think good plans plans on effective trading. Its a risky business. So we need to make sure that we learned all thing about trading.

Don't trade with fire, it's mean as trader need always keep in calm minds to analyze the market and also keep trading with using strong psychology, as trader need control their emotion and always trading with high discipline to implemented all rules trading and also system trading, don't trade with greediness

Frankly speaking, I don’t like to pass out advice or anything as such, it’s simply because I believe I am not that level of trader at present, so I won’t be able to help too much. However, I can definitely advice about one thing and that’s to do with broker. I had horrible time in early phase of my career with brokers, but this taught me a lot and most importantly it taught me how to find right broker and since then, I am with OctaFX broker and feel extremely good with them. They have awesome benefits with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while they are highly reliable and trustworthy company to work with which makes them so special.

If we talk about choosing broker, many trader suggested to choose broker that has regulated, and indeed will better trader choosing regulated broker because about money is very sensitive, and after choosing broker as trader also need obey rules investing money in risky business just spent money that afford to lose

We can't avoid loss in trading, this sometime inevitable, and we need to learn how to minimize the risk with learn about trend market behaviour to making quality transaction, because if we can't learn when to determine best timing to enter and exit hence will hard to making profit, and if any trader already submit plan trading they need confidence with their decision

We can't avoid loss in trading, this sometime inevitable, and we need to learn how to minimize the risk with learn about trend market behaviour to making quality transaction, because if we can't learn when to determine best timing to enter and exit hence will hard to making profit, and if any trader already submit plan trading they need confidence with their decision

Of course, loss is a part of forex trading. We need to minimize it if we want to earn more profit in forex trading. Do not forget, as a trader, we must try to learn how to manage our fund in forex trading.

Of course, loss is a part of forex trading. We need to minimize it if we want to earn more profit in forex trading. Do not forget, as a trader, we must try to learn how to manage our fund in forex trading.

Very important in learning process, we need patience and also spirit to learn better, and forex trend market not always easy we can understand, there are strong trend market, sometime on weak movement, and sometime also on flat condition, and if we can understand with the trend that occur hence we can adjusted our plan trading although might not always true because we can't perfect to analyze the trend

Newbie or pro trader should always be on guide concerning this business,we traders should always advice ourself before entering any position,it help us a lot to stay away from loss

Agree with you. Before entering a trade, a trader should plan the whole thing out and be ready for any outcome. We can hope for the best based on what the chart shows us. So we should be ready for everything.

I will say that learning, learning and only learning. As a trader, learning is the most important tool for this business. We have to learn everyday, because market will show new face of its condition everyday. And according to it we have to learn and be prepare for the trade.

Yes we need keep learning and in trading we also need making inovation because to develop good strategy also we need learn deeply with trying strategy , and also important in trading we need control emotion which often emotion as big reason why trader facing with loss in trading

not take high risk because forex is the only one who work with the risk but if you take high risk then you have to loss money because there is lots of thing about the forex to learn in the begning of the work so take low risk the beginning of the forex trading and accept low profit 

Trading with high risk taker this is like as we play with fire, it might will burn us, and forex market actually very fierce and no mercy, trading using high risk taker is greedy and this is often as reason why many trader fail in trading, learn to keep discipline with risk management

there is only one advise from me which is that you always follow the market guide line which tell us about the market position weather the market going upward or downward .then we got satisfaction about the market if we ignore the market analysis then we have to lss the invest.

To trade effectively you must know about the nature of this business and obtain good skills. A good broker is equally needed. I trade with FreshForex which is an award winning regulated true ECN broker that is quite popular from years. The trading conditions are top notch with near zero spreads/commissions & fast executions with no requotes/slippages. There is big 36% interest rate per annum on deposits. Good customer support & fast withdrawals are really good. Currently, $1000 no-deposit bonus is being offered via Telegram App.

i am a new trader so i only have know that if we make a powerful plan mean strategy in the forex work then we never loss our investment and one thing more for the new trader that they don't need to make there self more greedy because if they thing about huge profit the beginning then they have to loss investment.

i am a new trader so i only have know that if we make a powerful plan mean strategy in the forex work then we never loss our investment and one thing more for the new trader that they don't need to make there self more greedy because if they thing about huge profit the beginning then they have to loss investment.

A novice trader you need to do the learning so that we can minimize the risk of both major factor causing losses that can not minimize the risks and uncontrolled mental or greed

A novice trader you need to do the learning so that we can minimize the risk of both major factor causing losses that can not minimize the risks and uncontrolled mental or greed

beginners in forex business could by trying to utilize a demo account, demo account is a good one in the learning phase by increasing the ability of trading. run trading need patience, discipline and abide by the rules

beginners in forex business could by trying to utilize a demo account, demo account is a good one in the learning phase by increasing the ability of trading. run trading need patience, discipline and abide by the rules

indeed for the beginner is very important to use a demo account as learning useful, because with the demo accounts we can understand how to trade well and understand the market's movement to the right, so that the knowledge of our trade is increasing and in real accounts earn maximum profit

indeed for the beginner is very important to use a demo account as learning useful, because with the demo accounts we can understand how to trade well and understand the market's movement to the right, so that the knowledge of our trade is increasing and in real accounts earn maximum profit

Demo accounts are able to be managed well could by trying to jump on a real account using little capital, because the more we try to plunge into real account the experience will be better able and better understand how where trading properly, and always to keep our seek under evaluation in order to learn the mistakes learned

Demo accounts are able to be managed well could by trying to jump on a real account using little capital, because the more we try to plunge into real account the experience will be better able and better understand how where trading properly, and always to keep our seek under evaluation in order to learn the mistakes learned

therefore understand and quasi quickly as possible in a demo account, and if we're adept at running in a demo account. we should jump in and give it a real account with a small capital in advance, so that we have a great experience and insight, and if we get a small profit on capital, we immediately try to large capital

therefore understand and quasi quickly as possible in a demo account, and if we're adept at running in a demo account. we should jump in and give it a real account with a small capital in advance, so that we have a great experience and insight, and if we get a small profit on capital, we immediately try to large capital

Yes if we still not yet ready start with huge capital actually using small capital also good for learning and practice to make money in real account, many broker now offer low minimum deposit included my broker, and we can using like as 100$ as initial capital and as long as we using money that afford to lose hence in real trading also will less emotion pressure

Yes if we still not yet ready start with huge capital actually using small capital also good for learning and practice to make money in real account, many broker now offer low minimum deposit included my broker, and we can using like as 100$ as initial capital and as long as we using money that afford to lose hence in real trading also will less emotion pressure

Therefore we should be able memaham and learn ways of managing capital well in order to more easily and understand the way of trading it well, so that we can more easily run it and understand it well,

Therefore we should be able memaham and learn ways of managing capital well in order to more easily and understand the way of trading it well, so that we can more easily run it and understand it well,

so we have to understand and know how to how to trade properly, so that we could easily run it and the most important skill our ability to be good, so that allows us to get maximum profit, and survive in this business, so keep on improving the skills of our ability as well as possible

so we have to understand and know how to how to trade properly, so that we could easily run it and the most important skill our ability to be good, so that allows us to get maximum profit, and survive in this business, so keep on improving the skills of our ability as well as possible

we can use a demo account to maximize the capacity and efforts to become more understanding and aware of the ways you can achieve the benefits, so it could be easier for the festive psofit consistently when account sign realnya

we can use a demo account to maximize the capacity and efforts to become more understanding and aware of the ways you can achieve the benefits, so it could be easier for the festive psofit consistently when account sign realnya

Demo account is good for practice and learning, and we can trying many kinds system trading and also strategy which we can practice and make sharp to making better system and strategy, but indeed demo account can't built up better psychology trading, and only with real account we will can practice and learn about psychology trading.

Demo account is good for practice and learning, and we can trying many kinds system trading and also strategy which we can practice and make sharp to making better system and strategy, but indeed demo account can't built up better psychology trading, and only with real account we will can practice and learn about psychology trading.

with a demo account we could understand everything better than the way the state control even in us, so we should be able to grasp and understand the way we work so that we can make our way better and profitable

with a demo account we could understand everything better than the way the state control even in us, so we should be able to grasp and understand the way we work so that we can make our way better and profitable

so use a demo account as well as possible, because with a demo account will be memabantu we understand all means trading. and understand the market's movement to the right, and the skill of our ability is also directed to the good, so that we have enough stock to trade on real accounts

so use a demo account as well as possible, because with a demo account will be memabantu we understand all means trading. and understand the market's movement to the right, and the skill of our ability is also directed to the good, so that we have enough stock to trade on real accounts

in stock prior to the trading account it should be done, because it falls in the real account must have the maximum capability skill that her risk easily controlled. and a demo account facilities will be very helpful to traders in carrying out learning with well-honed knowledge to analyze it better than ever

in stock prior to the trading account it should be done, because it falls in the real account must have the maximum capability skill that her risk easily controlled. and a demo account facilities will be very helpful to traders in carrying out learning with well-honed knowledge to analyze it better than ever

therefore if we want to jump in a real account, we must have great skill capabilities, and managing risk, capital good, in order to assist us in conducting its trade with ease. and allows us to get maximum results

therefore if we want to jump in a real account, we must have great skill capabilities, and managing risk, capital good, in order to assist us in conducting its trade with ease. and allows us to get maximum results

the plunge in real accounts will be better we can try to take advantage of small capital. because with a small capital will be able to do the mental training and also in skill ability for better and will experience further

the plunge in real accounts will be better we can try to take advantage of small capital. because with a small capital will be able to do the mental training and also in skill ability for better and will experience further

therefore we use a small capital to trade on real accounts, and the use of planning before the trade, so that we can easily carry out his trade, and also make it easier to get the maximum benefit, so use planning before trade

therefore we use a small capital to trade on real accounts, and the use of planning before the trade, so that we can easily carry out his trade, and also make it easier to get the maximum benefit, so use planning before trade

If any trader start with 100$ also this is good for learn and start trading for retail trader, and if want more safe might they can using cent account, but indeed not all broker offer cent account, and if we using broker that not offer cent account we need making early preparation in demo account first

If any trader start with 100$ also this is good for learn and start trading for retail trader, and if want more safe might they can using cent account, but indeed not all broker offer cent account, and if we using broker that not offer cent account we need making early preparation in demo account first

we should be more effort to learn and understand how it works fine to be easier for us in the run, and we were able to manage it well, so that we are trading more profitable and more reliable with good

we should be more effort to learn and understand how it works fine to be easier for us in the run, and we were able to manage it well, so that we are trading more profitable and more reliable with good

therefore we have much to learn to better understand how it works, because if you already understand how it works, we can easily manage it well, so that we can easily to get the maximum benefit

therefore we have much to learn to better understand how it works, because if you already understand how it works, we can easily manage it well, so that we can easily to get the maximum benefit

by means of the automatic state in our work is getting better and growing, so that what we do can walk properly, so the advantage and our success can be controlled well, for that we must be able to utilize the demo account as possible in order to make way it works better and correct

by means of the automatic state in our work is getting better and growing, so that what we do can walk properly, so the advantage and our success can be controlled well, for that we must be able to utilize the demo account as possible in order to make way it works better and correct

Improving skill in demo account, this is also good for backtesting and practice in real market condition, but some trader having opinion if in demo account never giving all environment in forex trading and as trader should practice in real account to getting better psychology trading, and as trader also can start with small capital

Improving skill in demo account, this is also good for backtesting and practice in real market condition, but some trader having opinion if in demo account never giving all environment in forex trading and as trader should practice in real account to getting better psychology trading, and as trader also can start with small capital

the existence of a demo account to be utilized in the best possible way will be an outcome that we can feel like the increased skill and capacity of trading for the better. forex trading it should be with all sorts of ways that can be done in a way as to minimize the risk and also in how to manage it well so that trading profits will not be too hard to get

I can only say that trading demo account can be a good asset for any successful trader as it has everything which is required for learning the forex trading business.

Might as beginner also need to start with small capital before using big money if they still don't having experience in trading, and choose cent account is safe than standart account which lower risk because one pips on cent account equivalent with one cent , but not all broker offer cent account indeed

Might as beginner also need to start with small capital before using big money if they still don't having experience in trading, and choose cent account is safe than standart account which lower risk because one pips on cent account equivalent with one cent , but not all broker offer cent account indeed

the beginners will be better for it at any time in running regularly trading with, because at high risk forex business need to always to try as best as possible in learning that his knowledge could be more maximal

the beginners will be better for it at any time in running regularly trading with, because at high risk forex business need to always to try as best as possible in learning that his knowledge could be more maximal

Many people said if practice will make perfect, in forex trading this is also as good quotation and as trader need always practice without give up because this business also required high dedication and also good mental as trader, because not always easy make profit here

Many people said if practice will make perfect, in forex trading this is also as good quotation and as trader need always practice without give up because this business also required high dedication and also good mental as trader, because not always easy make profit here

practice in learning that do not easily give up, surrender is not a matter that should be our example, and always to keep fighting and also to the spirit. And with that we also always to strive to learn as in a demo account to learn step by step to success will be obtained

practice in learning that do not easily give up, surrender is not a matter that should be our example, and always to keep fighting and also to the spirit. And with that we also always to strive to learn as in a demo account to learn step by step to success will be obtained

should take advantage of the demo account properly, because with the demo account a trader will learn better and understand more deeply about how to trade well, and understand the analysis of market movements correctly, and when the plunge in real accounts will also be confident to benefit

My advice is after you gain some knowledge of trade and did few demo account trading the next step you should do is to find reliable broker. I have some recommendations like FreshForex, and  Dukascopy, , and so on. But if you don't like them somehow just trade with a broker which has strong and strict regulations, has a real office in AAA countries, such as London. 

My advice is after you gain some knowledge of trade and did few demo account trading the next step you should do is to find reliable broker. I have some recommendations, and  Dukascopy, , and so on. But if you don't like them somehow just trade with a broker which has strong and strict regulations, has a real office in AAA countries, such as London. 

practice in forex it a mandatory for traders to bring in a run with success. and the election was that utam broker in the forex business, with more capable broker can believe it will be able to execute trades and comfortable, safe

trading is not an easy task to do while you want to place order in the market then you have to analysis the market first so check the movement  of the market weather its going to hit the maximum peek or not i mean to hit the pp or your order never try to got profit early in the market its so dangerious for your self.

Yeah, Forex is a very risky business, and if we don't obtain proper knowledge and experience and skills, then we might not able to survive in Forex.

The forex business is very risky, therefore, a trader must understand the workings of his trade well, and have experience good skills and abilities in order to survive in this forex business and benefit

The forex business is very risky, therefore, a trader must understand the workings of his trade well, and have experience good skills and abilities in order to survive in this forex business and benefit

indeed in the forex business is very high, so the best is always to try to study well for more study and also a good practice to manage trading. to be able to learn in a demo account and a demo contest to further study the risks well managed

My advice would be plain and simple; it’s to learn as much as we can. It is ultimately the way we will be able to succeed and will be able to make money consistently. I do just that and under OctaFX, it’s easy as it gets. I operate on ECN account which comes with as low as 5 dollars and have no issues over slippage, re quote or any such thing which allows me to be absolutely comfortable and relaxed with doing everything.

indeed in the forex business is very high, so the best is always to try to study well for more study and also a good practice to manage trading. to be able to learn in a demo account and a demo contest to further study the risks well managed

Yes forex business is very risky and sometime as trader should to learn how to minimize these risk with keep practice and learn how to analyze the trend market with high accuracy, might we can using help tool indicator to analyze trend market and become trigger to making decision

Yes forex business is very risky and sometime as trader should to learn how to minimize these risk with keep practice and learn how to analyze the trend market with high accuracy, might we can using help tool indicator to analyze trend market and become trigger to making decision

The forex business is very risky, but comparable in huge profits, so a trader must learn to manage risk properly, and learn to analyze it well, so that we can get profit if that was all we quasi well

The forex business is very risky, but comparable in huge profits, so a trader must learn to manage risk properly, and learn to analyze it well, so that we can get profit if that was all we quasi well

yes in the running to be the first trade was done in the study, because of the absence of learning is done it will not be able to succeed in running trading. forex high risk need the knowledge and capabilities of up to succeed in forex trading

yes in the running to be the first trade was done in the study, because of the absence of learning is done it will not be able to succeed in running trading. forex high risk need the knowledge and capabilities of up to succeed in forex trading

an impossible thing that a trader profits without learning, because in the forex business is required for a trader, in order to understand and manage his trade well, in order to execute the trade on account real can comfortably and relaxed, so that traders felt confident to benefit