Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long do you use demo account?

with a demo account will indeed be good for a trader who wants to be successful it needs to do in the process on the run, the forex business is a business that has a high risk, so try always we run good trading with increasing skill trading skills to better facilitate the the course of trading

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with a demo account will indeed be good for a trader who wants to be successful it needs to do in the process on the run, the forex business is a business that has a high risk, so try always we run good trading with increasing skill trading skills to better facilitate the the course of trading

Profits will be easily obtained if the trader already understands his trading run, therefore traders must always learn to understand and know his trading work properly, and always improve his trading ability, in order to run trades can be better and easier to earn profits

It is exactly right, the benefits will be obtained if you already have the knowledge and also the maximum ability. Forex trading should always run trading well with the knowledge that has been maximally owned to remain consistently obtained its profit

It is exactly right, the benefits will be obtained if you already have the knowledge and also the maximum ability. Forex trading should always run trading well with the knowledge that has been maximally owned to remain consistently obtained its profit

Its benefits will be felt if we always learn to understand the concept of his trade well, so in the real account we will feel comfortable and can understand and know well, the profits will be easily achieved by the trader

Its benefits will be felt if we always learn to understand the concept of his trade well, so in the real account we will feel comfortable and can understand and know well, the profits will be easily achieved by the trader

For that we must be able to understand and understand how to work well and correctly trading, because in trading the ability and effort in managing the capital is very important, so we should be able to try as much as possible to be able to make the work of trading is better and true, and Easy to achieve its benefits

• 4 years later...

I suppose a demo account can help you understand whether a broker is right for you or not. But I strongly advise you to study all the information about brokers in order to understand whether you can trust them. You can surf the net and read this information. I can recommend u one site which calls Finarm com. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. You can visit it and learn all necessary information.

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, uncle gober said:

demo accounts and existing educational programs must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We will need to make use of the Demo trading accounts for 1 months minimum.

• 2 weeks later...

Choosing a broker must be correct and appropriate. Because brokers also play an important role in forex. That's why I went to FreshForex broker, where in addition to safe capital, there are so many facilities that can help me trade to the fullest.

The choice of broker should be considered carefully. By choosing the right broker, your capital will be safe. But is it guaranteed that by joining a Tickmill broker the capital will be safe?

5 minutes ago, Namu said:

double